2018/2019 Spurs Season: PL: 4th; LC: SM; FAC: 4RD; CL: Final

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2018/2019 Spurs Season: [PL] HUD vs TOT [RD 7]

Post by pajimoh »

Its a Goal wrote:No Dele, no Eriksen. Lloris close to fitness and may not be back today. We are not at full strength however we should be able to get through today. COYS!
No Lloris, no Dele, no Eriksen :scared: . We are f3c43d :tic:
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

It appears to be a 3-4-2-1 formation with Moura playing behind Kane as the creative midfielder. It is going to be a battle of the midfield.

Kane
Son * Moura
Rose * Demebele * Dier * Trippier
Jan * Sanchez * Toby
Gazza
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Injury problems for Spurs. We will be good. Only worry is creativity. Lamela should be starting this game.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Kane, where is your scoring boot?

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]Cristao II[/color] wrote: Injury problems for Spurs. We will be good. Only worry is creativity. Lamela should be starting this game.
I don't know why Lamela isn't starting either especially coming at the back of his scoring consistency. I guess Moura will have to be creative one.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

We are completely off form today. At least so far as Huddersfield is having all the ball.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Looks like Jan is injured.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Jan is holding the back of his thigh. Hope it isn't an hamstring injury but he is back.

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Its a Goal wrote:Jan is holding the back of his thigh. Hope it isn't an hamstring injury but he is back.
Are we holding our own?
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

We are missing Eriksen's presence in the middle. We haven't been able to string passes together on a consistent basis.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]pajimoh[/color] wrote:
Its a Goal wrote: Jan is holding the back of his thigh. Hope it isn't an hamstring injury but he is back.
Are we holding our own?
The first 10 minutes were horrible as Hu

Kaneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Its a Goal wrote:We are missing Eriksen's presence in the middle. We haven't been able to string passes together on a consistent basis.
But we are not under the kosh?
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Its a Goal wrote:
[color=brown]pajimoh[/color] wrote:
Its a Goal wrote: Jan is holding the back of his thigh. Hope it isn't an hamstring injury but he is back.
Are we holding our own?
The first 10 minutes were horrible as Hu

Kaneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
To finish my thought: The first 10 minutes were horrible as Huddersfield dominated possession and we were forced to chase shadows. We have been lucky so far with the ref calls as Hudd should have gotten a freekick outside the 18 but wasn't called.

Before Kane scored Moura was fouled, ref didn't blow and Moura got up, laid the ball back to Trippier who lobbed a perfectly weighted cross to Kane to head in. Kane's hang time before nodding the ball in is worth noting.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Dier plays like a donkey, honestly.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

That was an excellent save by Gazza.

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

And he cost nothing. One of our own
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Penalty to Spurs. Rose brought down on his way to goal.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Kane doesn't miss from 16 yards out.

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Its a Goal wrote:Penalty to Spurs. Rose brought down on his way to goal.
Kane to take it?
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

The scoreline is flattering to be honest. We haven't played well to go up 2 nil with 35 minutes played.

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Its a Goal wrote:Kane doesn't miss from 16 yards out.
So you're saying it's 2-0 to the Mighty Hotspurs? :D
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Its a Goal wrote:The scoreline is flattering to be honest. We haven't played well to go up 2 nil with 35 minutes played.
Then God help Hudders when we start playing well