2018/2019 Spurs Season: PL: 4th; LC: SM; FAC: 4RD; CL: Final

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2018/2019 Spurs Season: [CL] TOT vs MCI [QF]

Post by pajimoh »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
ohsee wrote:Spurs, if una do "lily-livered" for second leg, I go waya uncle jimoh real betta cyber slap. :mad: Make una go Etihad skatta City, or I no go gree oh! :D
I don't think a goal is enough, now with Kane also injured. The likes of Barcelona and PSG got turned over, even with 4 goal advantage. This is the CL and Citeh are stacked with players. Spurs operate with a tight squad.

Nonetheless we'll meet them on the battle field.

Heart says Spurs, head says...... oh shut up head :sneaky:
What a coward mentality...you are weak...Chelsea beat Barca 1-0....went to Camp nou and played with 10 men from min 30, left with a 2-2 draw...but trust a weak simp to throw in the towel before the 2nd leg..smh...do you know who coached Barca back then you simp?
Thank you Hercules. The single hair on your chest makes you feel invincible. msshhheewww :arrow:
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

pajimoh wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
ohsee wrote:Spurs, if una do "lily-livered" for second leg, I go waya uncle jimoh real betta cyber slap. :mad: Make una go Etihad skatta City, or I no go gree oh! :D
I don't think a goal is enough, now with Kane also injured. The likes of Barcelona and PSG got turned over, even with 4 goal advantage. This is the CL and Citeh are stacked with players. Spurs operate with a tight squad.

What a coward mentality...you are weak...Chelsea beat Barca 1-0....went to Camp nou and played with 10 men from min 30, left with a 2-2 draw...but trust a weak simp to throw in the towel before the 2nd leg..smh...do you know who coached Barca back then you simp?
Thank you Hercules. The single hair on your chest makes you feel invincible. msshhheewww :arrow:
the truth is you are a simp and a coward
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
pajimoh wrote:

the truth is you are a simp and a coward
The truth is you missed wrapping your lips around Mikel's knob. Run along cretin
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

come up with new materials son. You claim to support a team, but at the same time you try to pretend ..smh ..you think that daft spurs just renovated that useless stadium by installing a roof just to compete in the EPl...open your eyes simp

Pajimoh the simp
Urban Dictionary: SIMP
https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=SIMP
(S)uckas - (I)dolizing - (M)ediocre - (P)ussy -- Basically someone who gives redundant and over the top attention to women that are of far less value
SuperEagles

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Bigpokey24 wrote:come up with new materials son. You claim to support a team, but at the same time you try to pretend ..smh ..you think that daft spurs just renovated that useless stadium by installing a roof just to compete in the EPl...open your eyes simp

Pajimoh the simp
Urban Dictionary: SIMP
https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=SIMP
(S)uckas - (I)dolizing - (M)ediocre - (P)ussy -- Basically someone who gives redundant and over the top attention to women that are of far less value
Oh my support is giving you sleepless night? Deal with you Mikel groupie.
Big pork head :rotf: The biggest Mikel knobber on the internet. When is Mikel's birthday, your anniversary? :rotf: Big pork head knobber :rotf:
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

pajimoh wrote:
[1]I don't think a goal is enough, now with Kane also injured.
[2]The likes of Barcelona and PSG got turned over, even with 4 goal advantage.
[3]This is the CL and Citeh are stacked with players.
[4]Spurs operate with a tight squad.

[5]Heart says Spurs, head says...... oh shut up head :sneaky:
gosh you are so weak
such a liver of lily
in one post, you manage to expose your LL self FIVE times...

wouldn't wanna be in the trenches with you lot

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

tfco wrote:
pajimoh wrote:

gosh you are so weak
such a liver of lily

Like everytime you're about to loose you keep telling us it's your "C" team or when you disappear for weeks on end after a defeat. Hello pot :rotf: :rotf: My Ashanti hero that only comes out when his team wins :tic:
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

tfco wrote:
pajimoh wrote:

gosh you are so weak
such a liver of lily

the guy is one negative energy, just look at the negativity all in one post..kai ...stay away from negative people, their goal in life is to bring you down and be sad with them... shame on that simp
SuperEagles

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
tfco wrote:
pajimoh wrote:

gosh you are so weak
such a liver of lily

the guy is one negative energy, just look at the negativity all in one post..kai ...stay away from negative people, their goal in life is to bring you down and be sad with them... shame on that simp
:rotf: Knobber you're trying too hard to make your self relevant. You're a newbie in football. Typical bravado without sense.
Poch said Man City are still favorites. Most punters still consider Man City favorites. But unless I say we we'll Definitely beat them, nothing else is good for knobbers. Supporting Spurs is already a BRAVE act :tic: unlike you idiots that starts supporting Chelsea when money miss road.

I stand by everything I said. If you're so incensed put your head on the block and bet against Man City with your life.

Fact, pMan City are still the favorite to go through. Kane is injured, a very big blow and leads threat for City to worry about and I stated earlier, we'll meetl them on the field of battle nonetheless.

If you don't like it, go hug a transformer, KNOBBER :D
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

pajimoh wrote:
[1]Poch said Man City are still favorites.
[2]Most punters still consider Man City favorites.

But unless I say we we'll Definitely beat them, nothing else is good for knobbers. Supporting Spurs is already a BRAVE act :tic: unlike you idiots that starts supporting Chelsea when money miss road.

I stand by everything I said. If you're so incensed put your head on the block and bet against Man City with your life.

[3]Fact, pMan City are still the favorite to go through.
[4]Kane is injured, a very big blow and leads threat for City to worry about and I stated earlier, we'll meetl them on the field of battle nonetheless.

:?

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

tfco wrote:
pajimoh wrote:

But unless I say we we'll Definitely beat them, nothing else is good for knobbers. Supporting Spurs is already a BRAVE act :tic: unlike you idiots that starts supporting Chelsea when money miss road.

[4]Kane is injured, a very big blow and leads threat for City to worry about and I stated earlier, we'll meetl them on the field of battle nonetheless.

You're the tweeter expert. Google and Youtube are not your enemies either. Use them :D
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

pajimoh wrote:
tfco wrote:
pajimoh wrote:

You're the tweeter expert. Google and Youtube are not your enemies either. Use them :D
to confirm your lily-liveredness?

smh

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

tfco wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
tfco wrote:
pajimoh wrote:

smh
To confirm in football one team is seen as favorite and the other, underdog. It doesn't necessarily mean the fav always win.......
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

pajimoh wrote:
tfco wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
tfco wrote:
pajimoh wrote:

smh
To confirm in football one team is seen as favorite and the other, underdog. It doesn't necessarily mean the fav always win.......
do you believe?

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

pajimoh wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
tfco wrote:
pajimoh wrote:

gosh you are so weak
such a liver of lily

:rotf: Knobber you're trying too hard to make your self relevant. You're a newbie in football. Typical bravado without sense.
Poch said Man City are still favorites. Most punters still consider Man City favorites. But unless I say we we'll Definitely beat them, nothing else is good for knobbers. Supporting Spurs is already a BRAVE act :tic: unlike you idiots that starts supporting Chelsea when money miss road.

Fact, pMan City are still the favorite to go through. Kane is injured, a very big blow and leads threat for City to worry about and I stated earlier, we'll meetl them on the field of battle nonetheless.

Dont allow people who dont know how to be fans try to determine what being a fan means...
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

tfco wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
tfco wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
tfco wrote:
pajimoh wrote:

smh
do you believe?
I'm a Spurs supporter - Eternally optimistic and earthly realistic :sneaky: " When the seagulls follow a trawler, it is because they think fish is going to be thrown into the sea" :tic:
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

do you believe?

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
tfco wrote:
pajimoh wrote:

gosh you are so weak
such a liver of lily

why the heck would i go and hug a transformer? Are you Ok? FYI i stand by what i said earlier , you are a coward, no one should ever wish to be left alone with you, when push comes to shove ...you are nothing but a simp
SuperEagles

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

tfco wrote:do you believe?
I believe in God the Father. Maker of heaven and earth. I believe in Jesus Christ.....

If you're looking for "question and answer" session, you won't get it from me :arrow:
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

pajimoh wrote:
I believe in God the Father. Maker of heaven and earth. I believe in Jesus Christ.....

If you're looking for "question and answer" session, you won't get it from me :arrow:
a typical troll response
SuperEagles

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

pajimoh wrote:

simple Q

Do You Believe?

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
tfco wrote:
pajimoh wrote:

gosh you are so weak
such a liver of lily

why the heck would i go and hug a transformer? Are you Ok? FYI i stand by what i said earlier , you are a coward, no one should ever wish to be left alone with you, when push comes to shove ...you are nothing but a simp
:rotf: :rotf: Look at this granny's cvnt that talks brave on e-page :rotf: You can even kneel by what you said earlier, you're nothing after a decimal point as far as I am concerned. KNOBBER
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

I don't know why you trolls are trying to get PaJimoh to fall for your dirty tricks. Nothing he has said is far from the truth. Spurs, despite the lead, is still clearly not the favorite in this tie. On the balance of things the odds are in City's favor and even the bookies say so. Now that does not mean they will definitely win as upsets do happen. We have history of beating City at their stadium a number of times especially when we are chasing history.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!