2018/2019 Spurs Season: PL: 4th; LC: SM; FAC: 4RD; CL: Final

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
DIMKA76
Egg
Egg
Re: 2018/2019 Spurs Season: [CL] AJX vs TOT [SM 2L]

Post by DIMKA76 »

Cristao II wrote:
mcal wrote:
DIMKA76 wrote:
Cristao II wrote:To God be all the glory. The devil tried to cause me to doubt and my faith wavered. Thank you Lord. I see Spurs Inn a CL final. This is what patience and being a fan of this club means. To DARE is to FVCKING DO!!
You use the word God and "Fvking" in the same Breath? :shock: :shock: :shock:
...yeah, should have been separate sentences, full stop, next paragraph, and still go to heaven :???:
Dimka should learn difference between sentence and paragraph.

Oya explain ya sef :roll:
WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!!
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

@Ken, it cannot come to pass. Add to Leicester’s title triumph, a Tottenham Champions league, unthinkable. As dark as the con was, as long as the Pinocchioc nose had grown, such an eventuality would be too cruel an occurrence. In remaining competitive, they have proven the trickery in Ekwensu’s word. Victory would call for vengeance, a toppled statue defiled with the very same cement spreader used to set the first brick.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

... meanwhile, the other one goes to press conferences to repeat the same words: "Rashy" "Jessey" "McTominay'y" "United Way" "The Boss" "The Boss" "United DNA" :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

kenmega wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Coach wrote:Maximum of 5 Prem teams in the contest. Top 4 and Europa winner.
I dont believe thats the rule.

If Tottenham finishes in top 4 and wins the Europa league, then its only 4 teams.

The only way it will be 5 teams is if Tottenham finishes outside top 4 and then wins the CL, then they defend their title. Or if Arsenal finishes out of top 4 and wins the Europa League.
It will be five teams if Arsenal finish 5th and win the Europa League.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: You literally repeated what I said.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
kenmega
Egg
Egg

Post by kenmega »

danfo driver wrote:
kenmega wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Coach wrote:Maximum of 5 Prem teams in the contest. Top 4 and Europa winner.
I dont believe thats the rule.

If Tottenham finishes in top 4 and wins the Europa league, then its only 4 teams.

The only way it will be 5 teams is if Tottenham finishes outside top 4 and then wins the CL, then they defend their title. Or if Arsenal finishes out of top 4 and wins the Europa League.
It will be five teams if Arsenal finish 5th and win the Europa League.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: You literally repeated what I said.
My bad :rotf: :rotf:
Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Senator WIRES »

Samora Machel wrote:
kalani JR wrote:Black goalkeepers, enough said.
Sometimes you start to wonder if there is some truth to these things :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
don't "stereo" stuff :lol: This AJAX team is the most "whitest" in ages :cry: :evil:
"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

kalani JR wrote:
Samora Machel wrote:
kalani JR wrote:Black goalkeepers, enough said.
Sometimes you start to wonder if there is some truth to these things :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
I'm sorry but that is the first thing that came to my head. We'll see this again in the AFCON this summer. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
...last week he was all that and the best, today na another African goalie.
He played well, his out field players let him and team down.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]danfo driver[/color] wrote: If Spurs puts the ball in the air, they will find solutions. Bringing Llorente in is not a bad idea, but Spurs must stick to route one for it to be effective.
For once, ori e wan be :D.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]Bigpokey24[/color] wrote:
[color=brown]charlie[/color] wrote: Anyway, this match is not over. Let the 2nd half finish first before we start talking about the finals in ernest.

Anything is still possible
dude you do not know football. This Ajax team are about to win the treble.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Its a Goal wrote:
[color=brown]Bigpokey24[/color] wrote:
[color=brown]charlie[/color] wrote: Anyway, this match is not over. Let the 2nd half finish first before we start talking about the finals in ernest.

Anything is still possible
dude you do not know football. This Ajax team are about to win the treble.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:boo: smh...you only see the post to support you baiting skills..you have no idea what about to means
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Its a Goal wrote:
[color=brown]danfo driver[/color] wrote: If Spurs puts the ball in the air, they will find solutions. Bringing Llorente in is not a bad idea, but Spurs must stick to route one for it to be effective.
bro, if I was a coach, my success rate would have been 8 CLs titles in a row. My knowledge of tactics is unrivaled. I just don't have the patience and temperament to accept the stupidity of some players :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Its a Goal wrote:
by the way, Congrats and good luck. :thumb:

You guys have the coach that mirrors my football philosophy 100%
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Its a Goal wrote: It is not going to be easy but it is not a mission impossible. Ajax has not won any of their last 3 home matches, they lost at home to RM 2-1, we scored 3 goals at Etihad, Son is back likewise Jan, we have gained experience over the past 3 seasons to know how to navigate this path, and more importantly, this is the chance for the lads to write their name in gold.

To make it happen Spurs will need everyone to step up but most especially Eriksen and Dele. These 2 have not been playing at the level that we know they are capable off. Eriksen has not taken any decent freekicks of late as most of them have failed to beat the wall. He finds it hard to unlock stubborn defenses and has not been completing a high percentage of his passes. Dele on the other hand is lacking confidence to beat his man and also to go on the attack to score vital goals. Both of them have to play this game like it is the most important game of their career. We know what to expect of Son, Moura, Sissoko, Jan, Toby, Rose and Lloris. We need Eriksen and Dele to bring what we used to know them for as well.
I don't like blowing my own trumpet but I was spot on with what it would take to turn this tie around :clap: :clap: :clap:. Just so glad they listened :mrgreen:.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]danfo driver[/color] wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:
by the way, Congrats and good luck. :thumb:

You guys have the coach that mirrors my football philosophy 100%
My fear is how long we can we hold on to him. Levy has told him he can run the club anyway that he wants as he has the sole discretion with player purchase and sale. Is he going to be motivated by money? He is on 8M a year who is to say there won't be a team out there ready to triple his wages? Ed Woodward would now be wondering if he made a mistake not waiting until end of the season and if he should just cut his loses now start the pursuit.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Woody Woodpecker caved in to the media and in doing so, bagged himself a young Neil Warnock.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2018/2019 Spurs Season: [CL] AJX vs TOT [SM

Post by Coach »

Lillys, with the impossible dream, live and awake...question, did MoPo build the new stadium?
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

POCH for Barcelona perhaps??
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

To be honest, spurs seems so out of place in the UCL finals...this is like when Leverkusen, Reims, Etc made UCL finals back in the day
SuperEagles

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]marko[/color] wrote: POCH for Barcelona perhaps??
Never will happen. His loyalty to Espanyol will not let him take the job. The only job he will consider is Real and that is gone.

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Its a Goal wrote:
[color=brown]marko[/color] wrote: POCH for Barcelona perhaps??
Never will happen. His loyalty to Espanyol will not let him take the job. The only job he will consider is Real and that is gone.
Just like his loyalty to Southampton
SuperEagles