2018/2019 Spurs Season: PL: 4th; LC: SM; FAC: 4RD; CL: Final

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2018/2019 Spurs Season: PL: 4th; LC: SM; FAC: 4RD; CL: F

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]Cristao II[/color] wrote:
Its a Goal wrote: Like Dele Alli, we've signed Jack Clarke and sent him back to his parent club.

Ndombele is supposed to have his medical today as well and announced before the end of the week.
Amen. We are hoping that Ndombele is not another Willian.
Very unlikely. There was a lot of work behind the scene to make this deal happen. The deal is binding and it can only undone if something outrageous is found, like an undisclosed injury that affects his value. This one is done deal.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Cristao II wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:Like Dele Alli, we've signed Jack Clarke and sent him back to his parent club.

Ndombele is supposed to have his medical today as well and announced before the end of the week.
Willian as in talent or as in gazumping us?
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

pajimoh wrote:
Cristao II wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:Like Dele Alli, we've signed Jack Clarke and sent him back to his parent club.

Willian as in talent or as in gazumping us?
Gazumping
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Its a Goal wrote:
Its a Goal wrote: Like Dele Alli, we've signed Jack Clarke and sent him back to his parent club.

Very unlikely. There was a lot of work behind the scene to make this deal happen. The deal is binding and it can only undone if something outrageous is found, like an undisclosed injury that affects his value. This one is done deal.
It is not a done deal - refer to Willian and John Mikel Obi cases. There is no done deal in this business.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Cristao II wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:

It is not a done deal - refer to Willian and John Mikel Obi cases. There is no done deal in this business.
That is why I keep insisting on official announcement and not rumours
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

IAG, time for 2019/20 Season thread. This time, take us to the EPL and CL titles
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

pajimoh wrote:
Cristao II wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:

Indeed. Seconded!!

HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Its a Goal wrote:

Bros with the way likes of United are spending until its a done deal don't be surprise Manu just decided to pay him 250k a week after tax. and give his agent 10 million bonus.
When he holds your team shirt and sign the paper never say never.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

We got Tanguy Ndombele :thumbs:.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

It is official. Well done Levy. Now to get rid of Eriksen and bring in a replacement.

HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Its a Goal wrote:We got Tanguy Ndombele :thumbs:.
London bus: you wait for one a long time and two comes along :tic:

Who's coming in next and who will be going?
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Dembele has left, hello Ndombele.

Can we get rid of Wanyama and bring in Nwanyama? :tic:
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]pajimoh[/color] wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:

There are certain deals that you know are iron clad and this was one of them. The mistake of Willian has been learned and won't be repeated. Well done Levy and Poch for pulling this off. On to Lo Celo.

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Its a Goal wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:

There are certain deals that you know are iron clad and this was one of them. The mistake of Willian has been learned and won't be repeated. Well done Levy and Poch for pulling this off. On to Lo Celo.
All these deals should be announced in the 2019/20 thread. Abeg do the honours
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Its a Goal wrote:Image
:clap: :clap:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Its a Goal wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:

All these deals should be announced in the 2019/20 thread. Abeg do the honours
New season thread starts when players return from vacation and preseason friendly starts :mrgreen:.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

2 other players linked to Spurs so far are Sessegnon and Lo Celso. Both look likely to happen but the transfer may be delayed until the departure of 1 or 2 players.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Its a Goal wrote:2 other players linked to Spurs so far are Sessegnon and Lo Celso. Both look likely to happen but the transfer may be delayed until the departure of 1 or 2 players.

Poch Dey use my notebook abi!? :D

I hope you guys get that sessegnon guy. Forget his horrible season last year. Poch will make him into an outrageously great player! The bad season will only help you guys with negotiation.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

It looks like we are not done in this transfer window. Serious note of intention been displayed by Levy and Poch. Some fan favorite players will be heading out of the door before the season starts. Those likely fan favorite to be on the way out are:

* Eriksen
* Alderweirld
* Rose
* Trippier

In comings that are being worked on are Lo Celso, Sessegnon, Dani Ceballos and Olmo.