2018/2019 Spurs Season: PL: 4th; LC: SM; FAC: 4RD; CL: Final

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2018/2019 Spurs Season: [PL] TOT vs CHL [RD 13]

Post by Its a Goal »

Son should have finished that move.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

How is it not 2 nil?
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Foyth needs to watch it.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Well done Sissoko for breaking up that

Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooal

Kane from nowhere

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Foyth lack of experience still makes me nervous but the young mist grow
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Its a Goal wrote:Well done Sissoko for breaking up that

Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooal

Kane from nowhere
SWEET. TGBATG
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Willian almost gets one back.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Dele has found his grove. He is playing with so much confidence.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

David Luiz looks hurt.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Very good half. We should have been 4 or 5 goals up to the good. Son has missed like 3 glaring chances, Kane could have fed Dele chances while Eriksen has missed a few chances. The intensity level is too high for Chelsea to cope with at the moment. We can't afford to drop it at any point in this match because Chelsea has the resources to get back.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Eriksen has been the tonic in this team. He finds a way to pop up in dangerous areas and create that slight opportunity to score. When he, Dele and Kane are on fire there is no stopping them.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Chelsea piling on the pressure in this half. We have yet to make any attempt on their goal..

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Lamela about to come on. Possibly Son

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Dier looks to have hurt himself.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

15 minutes to go.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Son off for Lamela as expected.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Need to concentrate and not let another goal in.

Dele off for Winks.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Lads are playing with fire.

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

COYS, TGBATG
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Spurs still in crisis :D.

Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Tough game but the boys played very well.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Its a Goal wrote: Time to end someone's unbeaten run.
I called it :mrgreen:.