Jordan Sancho: The epitome of Guardiola's hatred for Youth

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Jordan Sancho: The epitome of Guardiola's hatred for You

Post by balo »

Sancho is about to sign a 190K/wk deal. Na football the real money dey. Na there e dey.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

balo wrote:Sancho is about to sign a 190K/wk deal. Na football the real money dey. Na there e dey.
Life is on fair sha, :boo: :boo:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Coach wrote:As for Sancho, if necessary, City will just buy him back.
Yes, they can spend 200 million to purchase an asset their coach threw away for fee. :clap: :clap:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

balo wrote:Sancho is about to sign a 190K/wk deal. Na football the real money dey. Na there e dey.
190k/wk at Dortmund! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: You and the British press are just deceiving yourself! do you know what Dortmund is? :rotf: :rotf: You think this is some money miss road English clubs? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

P.s-- this is what Dortmund pays their players:

https://www.totalsportek.com/football/b ... -salaries/
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

danfo driver wrote:
Yes, they can spend 200 million to purchase an asset their coach threw away for fee. :clap: :clap:
Many have a will continue to do the same. It would be far worse were they to allow the "asset" to fall into the hands of a rival ala De Bruyne, Salah, Lukaku.
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

danfo driver wrote:
190k/wk at Dortmund! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: You and the British press are just deceiving yourself! do you know what Dortmund is? :rotf: :rotf: You think this is some money miss road English clubs? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

May be a ploy to increase his value so they can get premium money for him when they sell.
The 190K includes bonuses.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

balo wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

May be a ploy to increase his value so they can get premium money for him when they sell.
The 190K includes bonuses.
Bro, Dortmund cannot afford that!

Additionally, right now, Reus is their talisman, they cant give a small boy more money than Reus.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Coach wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Many have a will continue to do the same. It would be far worse were they to allow the "asset" to fall into the hands of a rival ala De Bruyne, Salah, Lukaku.
But do you think its right for a coach to continue to push out young kids and only buy mature players? Is it because the coach is affraid to compete? WHy is Pep afraid to use children? Does he hate them?
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Manchester United have made Borussia Dortmund's England international winger Jadon Sancho, 19, their top January transfer target and are preparing a £100m bid.
(Sun)

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/gossip

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

balo wrote:
Manchester United have made Borussia Dortmund's England international winger Jadon Sancho, 19, their top January transfer target and are preparing a £100m bid.
(Sun)

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/gossip
I doubt this is serious news. Dortmund will not sell for 100 million pounds.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Sancho scores again and heaps more shame upon Guardiola! Has there ever been a more humiliating transfer on a bald skinny coach, in the history of football? :oops: :oops:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Sancho also assisted the last goal. This boy is wicked! Every week, he spits on Guardiola's face and proves that Guardiola had gold, but refused to us him because he is young. Instead, he spent 80 million on Mahrez who is not even as good as the child.

For Guardiola, if you are not bought ith 60 million and up, he will not consider you! Its all about spend spend spend!

Sancho continues to humiliate Guardiola
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

When will Pep Guardiola apologize to Sancho?

cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

danfo driver wrote:When will Pep Guardiola apologize to Sancho?
danfo driver wrote: You should go to the Zidane thread and see my opinion of Zindane's "second coming" and "Zidane, as a coach." I dont rate him.

That Said, Zidane does NOT want to work with Bale. Either Madrid gets rid of Bale or gets rid of Zidane. Zidane is the coach and he is a god at Madrid. So, Bale needs to fook off! And he will FOOK OFF
danfo driver wrote: The issues I do not truly understand is this--- and I hope everyone can genuinely explain this to me--- 

1. A coach has a list of 25 players he wants to work with. He has drawn up his list. Should the coach be allowed to work with the 25 players he wants to work with?

2. If you are the supervisor of your office and as part of your duty, you are permitted to select your team members. Should you be allowed to do so?

I truly would like to be educated on this. Because it seems the consensus here is that a coach MUST be made to work with more than 25 players even though the rules clearly states he can only choose from 25.

And also, it seems that the consensus here is that a coach MUST work with players he does not want to work with.

I look forward to the education.

viewtopic.php?f=30&t=296299&start=46
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Will Sancho continue to embarrass and humiliate Guardiola? Every week Sancho scores and/assists, is a nail in the rotten coffin of Guardiola, exposing Guardiola s a reckless checkbook manager.

cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

danfo driver wrote:Will Sancho continue to embarrass and humiliate Guardiola? Every week Sancho scores and/assists, is a nail in the rotten coffin of Guardiola, exposing Guardiola s a reckless checkbook manager.

danfo driver wrote: You should go to the Zidane thread and see my opinion of Zindane's "second coming" and "Zidane, as a coach." I dont rate him.

That Said, Zidane does NOT want to work with Bale. Either Madrid gets rid of Bale or gets rid of Zidane. Zidane is the coach and he is a god at Madrid. So, Bale needs to fook off! And he will FOOK OFF
You are bitter. Why? :P
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

I've seen the light. No Foden in the squad to Donetsk, that's all I need to know.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

^Why drag Foden all the way there? To do what? City are super weak at centreback at present, what they need is General Fernandinho, not master Foden.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

kalani JR wrote:I've seen the light. No Foden in the squad to Donetsk, that's all I need to know.
His hatred for children is sickening! What did these young kids do to Guardiola to be treated like this? Is it fair?
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

I withdraw this for now, Foden has a virus apparently.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

kalani JR wrote:I withdraw this for now, Foden has a virus apparently.
spoken like a fence sitter :boo: :boo:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Guardiola's failings as a coach is epitomized in Jadon! Shame on you Pep! Shame on you for trying to destroy small children! woooooooo!
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Jordan Sancho: The epitome of Guardiola's hatred for Youth

Post by wiseone »