Breaking News- Darren Moore sacked

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Breaking News- Darren Moore sacked

Post by cic old boy »

I hope they get relegated.
http://www.naijiant.com/
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

cic old boy wrote:I hope they get relegated.
Kpom :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

This West Brom sha ?? na wa . I hope he gets a job .
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

zee wrote:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

danfo driver wrote:
zee wrote:

Did he beat your..............

Short hero. :D
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

zee wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
zee wrote:

Did he beat your..............

Short hero. :D
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

[/video]
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Fortunately, the elephant need not concern itself with the attentions of the audience, they are all indulging in Jack Grealishgate. Moore will be fast forgotten, Jokanovic comes in and the rhetoric will be to “steady a ship that had ground to a halt”.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]benteke[/color] wrote: [/video]
Bang on the money. Durham is a nutcase but every now and then he makes a solid point that is based on facts and intelligence. I remember listening to one of their fans call into Sports Bar on TalkSport early this season where the fan was ranting and raving about their style of play. When Jason Cundy reminder him that they had just won a match by scoring 4 goals and were the team with the most goals scored in the division, the fan's response was that they were lucky, they were playing crap and were conceding too many goals. It is a big shame and I hope they never make it out of the division.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

Bigpokey24 wrote:For the first time ever I read the entire post of coach while understanding every single point
Baba the thing weak me oh...Film trick tinz mehn... :shock:
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

This take hits the nail on the head. Hope those who believe there is a level playing ground in football for all races need to listen to this.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Enugu II wrote:This take hits the nail on the head. Hope those who believe there is a level playing ground in football for all races need to listen to this.
Truth....the whole truth. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

zee wrote:
Enugu II wrote:This take hits the nail on the head. Hope those who believe there is a level playing ground in football for all races need to listen to this.
Truth....the whole truth. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

All the kumbaya aside, Darren Moore plays football fitting for the middle ages, back in the time of Queen Victoria!!!
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

^The pomp of the British empire no less. Moore, admiral or brigadier at that, had the Baggies elbow deep in graft and manoeuvring the humerus to follow suit. Industry befitting the East India. 3-5-2 or 4 at the rear, no shortage of sliding tackles, well in and not a single pulled out. Crosses? Golgotha thrice over, Jay Rodriguez, sizeable, a few flick ons shy of big, target man and no slouch at the trade. Horses for courses and under Moore, the Baggies were fair bet each way at the Grand National. Archaic, hardly and even if so, how humdingering the Hawthorn historians when Marcelo came to town. Bludgeoned, battered., boysed. Refunded in due course, but still bloodied the nose of Bielsa some.

Hows the pudding? Proven.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Coach wrote:^The pomp of the British empire no less. Moore, admiral or brigadier at that, had the Baggies elbow deep in graft and manoeuvring the humerus to follow suit. Industry befitting the East India. 3-5-2 or 4 at the rear, no shortage of sliding tackles, well in and not a single pulled out. Crosses? Golgotha thrice over, Jay Rodriguez, sizeable, a few flick ons shy of big, target man and no slouch at the trade. Horses for courses and under Moore, the Baggies were fair bet each way at the Grand National. Archaic, hardly and even if so, how humdingering the Hawthorn historians when Marcelo came to town. Bludgeoned, battered., boysed. Refunded in due course, but still bloodied the nose of Bielsa some.

Hows the pudding? Proven.

I see the shock has calmed down :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Benedict Iroha
Egg
Egg

Post by Benedict Iroha »

This is why Black nations should hire their own. But they will always settle for grade c or d white coaches.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Benedict Iroha wrote:This is why Black nations should hire their own. But they will always settle for grade c or d white coaches.
So, if black nations hire "their own," who will hire Darren Moore? :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

West Brom won 3-0 today. They have opened a 6 points gap between their position and 5th. I doubt they will get relegated now :D
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

West Brom has won again today. They defeated Brentford, 1-0. They have now opened a 9 point gap between their position and 5th, while closing the gap between 3rd and their position to 6.

How will they get relegated now? :D :D
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

danfo driver wrote:West Brom has won again today. They defeated Brentford, 1-0. They have now opened a 9 point gap between their position and 5th, while closing the gap between 3rd and their position to 6.

you're trying your best to be a contrarian

When Darren Moore had the best GF in the top 5 leagues, he wasn't at risk of being sacked....
If they make it to the top flight, i hope they go back down.

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Dayumn that was a brutal piece. However the guy was spot on
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

tfco wrote:
danfo driver wrote:West Brom has won again today. They defeated Brentford, 1-0. They have now opened a 9 point gap between their position and 5th, while closing the gap between 3rd and their position to 6.

you're trying your best to be a contrarian

When Darren Moore had the best GF in the top 5 leagues, he wasn't at risk of being sacked....
If they make it to the top flight, i hope they go back down.
I am not trying my best. West Brom is trying their best and they have won 2 out of 2.

One thing called for their relegation and the other thing applauded. My concern is, if they continue to win and win and win, How are they going to be relegated now? Eh? :D