[MUFC] Ole Gunnar Solksjaer (Mar 28, 2019)...

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: [MUFC] Ole Gunnar Solksjaer (Mar 28, 2019)...

Post by marko »

Coach wrote:@CIC P-o-p-p-a, no info for the, D-E-A, Pogba buffed up his figures doing the Andy Johnson. As for the, would the fan have done the same to Roy Keane, how often was Keano found admiring the clean set of heals presented by an already relegated Cardiff stormtrooper sprinting past? Zinedine ZePog was supposed to carry United to the next level, United’s Yaya or Vieira, instead he finished third on Strictly Come Dancing. Bruno Torlioni, possibly misspelt, “sevennnnnnnnn!!!!”. Why? For the same reason Denzel had to be crooked before he took it, why?
now tell me what players Yaya Toure had around him and please tell me what players Vieira had around him and please compare those players to what Pogba has to play with weekly, no basis for comparison really, we have too many average players at united who tried to pull above their weight but sadly are not consistent, even if Pogba scored 20 goals this season, he will still be the scapegoat for united failures, what about Lingard, Lukaku, Martial and Rashford? Pogba ended up scoring more goals than them! that is an issue! they amounts of wasted opportunities i had to watch for the past 7 weeks!

For Pogba sake, please leave united, we do not deserve him, he has won about 4 titles with Juventus, if you compare his stats at Juventus even with a championship winning side to united, this was his best season in a mediocre team, 15 goals and 11 assists, if KDB or Henderson had these stats, the media will be calling them the new Pirlo or Zidane

and he is a world cup winner, Europa football is no place for such an individual!
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

marko wrote:
Coach wrote:@CIC P-o-p-p-a, no info for the, D-E-A, Pogba buffed up his figures doing the Andy Johnson. As for the, would the fan have done the same to Roy Keane, how often was Keano found admiring the clean set of heals presented by an already relegated Cardiff stormtrooper sprinting past? Zinedine ZePog was supposed to carry United to the next level, United’s Yaya or Vieira, instead he finished third on Strictly Come Dancing. Bruno Torlioni, possibly misspelt, “sevennnnnnnnn!!!!”. Why? For the same reason Denzel had to be crooked before he took it, why?
now tell me what players Yaya Toure had around him and please tell me what players Vieira had around him and please compare those players to what Pogba has to play with weekly, no basis for comparison really, we have too many average players at united who tried to pull above their weight but sadly are not consistent, even if Pogba scored 20 goals this season, he will still be the scapegoat for united failures, what about Lingard, Lukaku, Martial and Rashford? Pogba ended up scoring more goals than them! that is an issue! they amounts of wasted opportunities i had to watch for the past 7 weeks!

For Pogba sake, please leave united, we do not deserve him, he has won about 4 titles with Juventus, if you compare his stats at Juventus even with a championship winning side to united, this was his best season in a mediocre team, 15 goals and 11 assists, if KDB or Henderson had these stats, the media will be calling them the new Pirlo or Zidane

and he is a world cup winner, Europa football is no place for such an individual!
:clap: :clap: :clap:

from saying we have quality players...

now you're saying pogba should leave bc we have 'average players'.
what about the academy? remember how you were praising our academy after PSG?
pogba can always develop the academy players and be their role model

SAF did it 50 years ago, so...

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

tfco wrote:
marko wrote:

:clap: :clap: :clap:

from saying we have quality players...

now you're saying pogba should leave bc we have 'average players'.
what about the academy? remember how you were praising our academy after PSG?
pogba can always develop the academy players and be their role model

SAF did it 50 years ago, so...
Not Pogba job to develop academy players! yes he can mentor them but that will be OGS job! yes i wanted more academy players on the pitch, they could not do any worse than the crap i have watched in the last few weeks
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko