[MUFC] Ole Gunnar Solksjaer (Mar 28, 2019)...

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: [MUFC] Ole Gunnar Solksjaer

Post by marko »

Martial is the best finisher at united! He is so composed in front of goal, just hope he adds the rashford energy to his game!
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

marko wrote:
cic old boy wrote:
tfco wrote: yes because the 'under-performance' is not based on ONE game

p.s - he was playing VERY well under Jose

oloye wrote:This Martial must be the most frustrating player
Playing so well that the Bus Driver wanted to sell him b/c he prefers mechanics.
Inter-milan is about to be suckered punched! Now i know what white priviledge is all about!
It hurts doesnt it? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: You thought he'd end up like Rafa Benitez. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

tfco wrote:
Martial + Willian
but let's not let a lie get in the way of FACTS
Remember the time.
http://www.naijiant.com/
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

danfo driver wrote:
It hurts doesnt it? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: You thought he'd end up like Rafa Benitez. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Painment for Borinho groupies.
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

cic old boy wrote:
tfco wrote:
Martial + Willian
Remember the time.
Pls keep it coming, last thing Mourinho people said was Pogba was forced on him! What a difference a month can make in football
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Now Chelsea has to go city and get a result to get back to 4th

Marko
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

Top 4

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

marko wrote:
cic old boy wrote:
tfco wrote:
Martial + Willian
Remember the time.
Pls keep it coming, last thing Mourinho people said was Pogba was forced on him! What a difference a month can make in football
Anyone who says that is telling lies. Its well documented that Mourinho chased Pogba during his last summer at Chelsea. Chelsea did not want to pay Juve's price.

By the way, does it hurt when you realize that as Sh1t as Mourinho is, he is going to coach a top club next season and he will never end up like Rafa Benitez? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Think about it. You, Marko, you have to be amazing at your job to keep it...and to earn a misely fraction of what Mourinho is earning as a jobless man. If you were as Sh1t at your job, as Mourinho is at his, you would never find a new job. That must sting really bad, doesnt it? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

tfco wrote:Top 4
:clap: :clap: :clap:
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

marko wrote:Now Chelsea has to go city and get a result to get back to 4th
I predicted we'd be top 4 by Feb 10

We have to beat PSG by 3 goals. Very possible

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

danfo driver wrote:
marko wrote:
cic old boy wrote:
tfco wrote:
Martial + Willian
Remember the time.
Anyone who says that is telling lies. Its well documented that Mourinho chased Pogba during his last summer at Chelsea. Chelsea did not want to pay Juve's price.

By the way, does it hurt when you realize that as Sh1t as Mourinho is, he is going to coach a top club next season and he will never end up like Rafa Benitez? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Think about it. You, Marko, you have to be amazing at your job to keep it...and to earn a misely fraction of what Mourinho is earning as a jobless man. If you were as Sh1t at your job, as Mourinho is at his, you would never find a new job. That must sting really bad, doesnt it? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Well you cant compare any professional with a 9-5 job with an entertainer or in fact a sportsman, a coach of a famous club for that matter so there is no basis for your argument really!

Even if i am on top of my game in my career, still no comparison to any sportsman! What they earn in a week, so many of us will never earn in a lifetime, do i feel envious or jealous? Absolutely no way! Dont think any reasonable person will even compare! Thats inferior complex, something that i dont have any worries over!

Hope i answered your question? Mourinho ego will have taken a big hit, they have money, so thats not the issue, when you been sacked from every high profile club, dont think Mourinho will be thinking about money today, he needs to use a fraction of that money to go back to football school to learn modern football and PR skills, i can gladly teach him the PR part for a fraction of his wages like you pointed out :mad:

Marko
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

marko wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
marko wrote:
cic old boy wrote:
tfco wrote:
Martial + Willian
Remember the time.

Well you cant compare any professional with a 9-5 job with an entertainer or in fact a sportsman, a coach of a famous club for that matter so there is no basis for your argument really!

Even if i am on top of my game in my career, still no comparison to any sportsman! What they earn in a week, so many of us will never earn in a lifetime, do i feel envious or jealous? Absolutely no way! Dont think any reasonable person will even compare! Thats inferior complex, something that i dont have any worries over!

Hope i answered your question? Mourinho ego will have taken a big hit, they have money, so thats not the issue, when you been sacked from every high profile club, dont think Mourinho will be thinking about money today, he needs to use a fraction of that money to go back to football school to learn modern football and PR skills, i can gladly teach him the PR part for a fraction of his wages like you pointed out :mad:
No you didn't. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: I didnt ask you if you were jealous. :lol: I said, does it hurt you that as sh1t as he is, he will never end up like Rafa Benitez? :lol: :lol: :lol:
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Lady Luck keeps smiling on this dude. First Neymar and now Cavani might be out of the champions league tie
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

danfo driver wrote:
marko wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
marko wrote:
cic old boy wrote:
tfco wrote:
Martial + Willian
Remember the time.

No you didn't. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: I didnt ask you if you were jealous. :lol: I said, does it hurt you that as sh1t as he is, he will never end up like Rafa Benitez? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Thats Newcastle problem! Mourinho might be the biggest fraud in football, yes he has won things but fraudsters often get a lot of gains until they get found out or caught, sorry i dont rate him as a football coach anymore! If any club stupid enough want to hire him, fair play to them, if i was a top player and i heard Mourinho was coming to my club, i would ask for a transfer!

I have always asked, why he could get united playing the way they are and winning some games in style? He totally trashed the entire team saying they were not good enough, that his main players were lukaku, Mctomminay and Felliani speaks volumes!

That Inter are considering re-hiring him, well they will learn the hard way

Marko
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

anikulapo wrote:Lady Luck keeps smiling on this dude. First Neymar and now Cavani might be out of the champions league tie
PSG are good enough to survive without Neymar and Cavani

Marko
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

marko wrote:
anikulapo wrote:Lady Luck keeps smiling on this dude. First Neymar and now Cavani might be out of the champions league tie
PSG are good enough to survive without Neymar and Cavani
Verratti is injured as well
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
joplass
Egg
Egg

Post by joplass »

One word CONFIDENCE.

JM wouldn't have let Martial go pass two and take a shot. Instructions were more like pass one and pass the ball to Lukaku, or if you get a ball cross it to Lukaku.
Man is comfortable in His imperfection but uncomfortable in His perfection. Me. (Inspired by Karol Józef Wojtyła - Crossing the Threshold of Hope)
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

joplass wrote:One word CONFIDENCE.

JM wouldn't have let Martial go pass two and take a shot. Instructions were more like pass one and pass the ball to Lukaku, or if you get a ball cross it to Lukaku.
:?
yawn
how did he score his brace at Stamford Bridge?

wasn't Martial on fire back in Sept or Oct? scoring like 5 goals in 5 apps?
(was his confidence low at that time?)

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

tfco wrote:

yawn

:lol: :lol: :lol:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

marko wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
marko wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
marko wrote:
cic old boy wrote:
tfco wrote:
Martial + Willian
Remember the time.

Thats Newcastle problem! Mourinho might be the biggest fraud in football, yes he has won things but fraudsters often get a lot of gains until they get found out or caught, sorry i dont rate him as a football coach anymore! If any club stupid enough want to hire him, fair play to them, if i was a top player and i heard Mourinho was coming to my club, i would ask for a transfer!

I have always asked, why he could get united playing the way they are and winning some games in style? He totally trashed the entire team saying they were not good enough, that his main players were lukaku, Mctomminay and Felliani speaks volumes!

That Inter are considering re-hiring him, well they will learn the hard way

a yes or no would do. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

danfo driver wrote:
tfco wrote:

yawn

:lol: :lol: :lol:
it would be nice to really give OGS props...without having to mention Jose (or LVG) in this thread.

but...these guys
they spend LESS time talking about OGS..and Phelan..and Carrick. We are doing great. Enjoy it

if things turn sour, these fickle fans will turn on OGS

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

tfco wrote: it would be nice to really give OGS props...without having to mention Jose (or LVG) in this thread.

but...these guys
they spend LESS time talking about OGS..and Phelan..and Carrick. We are doing great. Enjoy it

if things turn sour, these fickle fans will turn on OGS
Fickle groupies blamed the players when it turned sour for Borinho.
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

cic old boy wrote: Fickle groupies blamed the players when it turned sour for Borinho.
OGS doing well
We are grateful

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S