[MUFC] Ole Gunnar Solksjaer (Mar 28, 2019)...

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
tfco
Eagle
Eagle
Re: [MUFC] Ole Gunnar Solksjaer

Post by tfco »

marko wrote: 6 points difference between Spurs and Liverpool is no comedy, its as real as it gets, Liverpool can have a poor form and Spurs could win their next 2 games and they are level on points, so what is so funny about my statement? Liverpool and City dropped points, It is as close as it gets!
was that not the same scenario with Leicester a few years back?
2 horse race with Leicester. Spurs finished 3rd.

Do you actually watch Spurs, or you just look at the table? Do you know anything about Spurs and bottling?

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

You can add Roy Evans and Brian Kidd to that list.
oloye wrote:Some coaches are good at working behind the scene, they should know that and stay there. I have a few on them on mind, Brian Little, Mike Phelan, Paul Clement to mention a few. I am not surprised with what is going at United, Phelan's hand is at work. Looking at OGS looking clueless and taking advice left right and center is enough to tell that he is only a face in that mix. I have never seen a bench with so much coaching activities and meetings going on at the same time in all of my life and association with football, i find it embarrassing to say the least. This is more like WE are coaching the team together thingy, it is both funny and embarrassing to watch :D :D

Then i see Ole come to the sideline, he just stands there and appears not to even know what to say. Every time i see this the image of Moysey the fool springs up, they laid it all on a platter of gold for him to shine, and like tfco said, his mid table mentality made him to reject the recipe for success that sir Alex left behind. He uprooted in and tried to move Everton to Old Trafford, egbe oshi..he was rightly fired. He has since managed to get sacked thrice while relegating 1 team. How do they say this again..levels
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

To be fair to Ole, he has been successful at Molde, and he didnt have Phelan there.

However, Manchester United should do whatever it takes to get Pochettino.
oloye wrote:Some coaches are good at working behind the scene, they should know that and stay there. I have a few on them on mind, Brian Little, Mike Phelan, Paul Clement to mention a few. I am not surprised with what is going at United, Phelan's hand is at work. Looking at OGS looking clueless and taking advice left right and center is enough to tell that he is only a face in that mix. I have never seen a bench with so much coaching activities and meetings going on at the same time in all of my life and association with football, i find it embarrassing to say the least. This is more like WE are coaching the team together thingy, it is both funny and embarrassing to watch :D :D

Then i see Ole come to the sideline, he just stands there and appears not to even know what to say. Every time i see this the image of Moysey the fool springs up, they laid it all on a platter of gold for him to shine, and like tfco said, his mid table mentality made him to reject the recipe for success that sir Alex left behind. He uprooted in and tried to move Everton to Old Trafford, egbe oshi..he was rightly fired. He has since managed to get sacked thrice while relegating 1 team. How do they say this again..levels
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

danfo driver wrote: However, Manchester United should do whatever it takes to get Pochettino.
i'll just leave this here

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

tfco wrote:
danfo driver wrote: However, Manchester United should do whatever it takes to get Pochettino.
tfco, do you think for yourself? All the post you post here are thoughts of others from social media ..I am yet to read a self thought out post from you
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

tfco wrote:
Na the curse of tottenham don bound his lips together. :rotf: :rotf: I am confident that when he leaves Tottenham, he will adapt to the mentality demanded at a club like United.

This season has sold me on the guy. I have always liked his team. They play like he did when he was a player-- aggression, determination, leadership and then he added flair. However, this season! A season were the club did not buy a single player! He went in and he competed! Then in January, he lost his 3 front men! Injuries ravaged his midfield! Yet, he found away to dig deep and draw out every inch of competition from his squad. That, my friend, is a coach! :clap: :clap: :clap:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

wiseone wrote:You can add Roy Evans and Brian Kidd to that list.

Actually, I meant Brian Kidd
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

danfo driver wrote:
tfco wrote:
Na the curse of tottenham don bound his lips together. :rotf: :rotf: I am confident that when he leaves Tottenham, he will adapt to the mentality demanded at a club like United.

This season has sold me on the guy. I have always liked his team. They play like he did when he was a player-- aggression, determination, leadership and then he added flair. However, this season! A season were the club did not buy a single player! He went in and he competed! Then in January, he lost his 3 front men! Injuries ravaged his midfield! Yet, he found away to dig deep and draw out every inch of competition from his squad. That, my friend, is a coach! :clap: :clap: :clap:
exactly, a Mourinho will go to the press and scream his head off! at least Poch managed to beat us 3 nil at home with no investment! Poch is certainly not a david Moyes
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

marko wrote: exactly, a Mourinho will go to the press and scream his head off! at least Poch managed to beat us 3 nil at home with no investment! Poch is certainly not a david Moyes
where's the trophy for that?

oh wait, alongside the trophy for beating Arsenal in the EFL Cup
..beating Barca and Juventus
and countless other wins

Poch is not a winner. SIMPLE. You are excited about serial losers. I want a trophy for Man United...any trophy

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

tfco wrote:
marko wrote: exactly, a Mourinho will go to the press and scream his head off! at least Poch managed to beat us 3 nil at home with no investment! Poch is certainly not a david Moyes

and countless other wins

Poch is not a winner. SIMPLE. You are excited about serial losers. I want a trophy for Man United...any trophy
No trophy for that but goes to show money does not solve everything, Mourinho spent over 70M and got zero returns this season!!
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

tfco wrote:

and countless other wins

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Marko is a modern day fan, I guess. They dont like winning. As long as the players "go out there and enjoy" themselves, thats all that matters.
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

danfo driver wrote:
tfco wrote:

and countless other wins

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Marko is a modern day fan, I guess. They dont like winning. As long as the players "go out there and enjoy" themselves, thats all that matters.
actually your statements are incorrect! we have performed badly for a club in the last 5 years, we need to start from scratch, first by playing attractive football and the rest will follow, yes investements are needed in key areas, that will have to be at the end of the season, put the neccessary structures in place and the rest will follow, thats how to run a football club! any knee jerk reaction will simply not work, we brought in Mourinho right? see where that ended up!

Marko
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

marko wrote: actually your statements are incorrect! we have performed badly for a club in the last 5 years, we need to start from scratch, first by playing attractive football and the rest will follow, yes investements are needed in key areas, that will have to be at the end of the season, put the neccessary structures in place and the rest will follow, thats how to run a football club! any knee jerk reaction will simply not work, we brought in Mourinho right? see where that ended up!
i know right

the need for a CM and RB were only identified in Jan 2019
Barca signed 5 (or is it 7) players in Jan. Such a poorly run club.

The Glazers looooove you, marko

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

tfco wrote:
marko wrote: 6 points difference between Spurs and Liverpool is no comedy, its as real as it gets, Liverpool can have a poor form and Spurs could win their next 2 games and they are level on points, so what is so funny about my statement? Liverpool and City dropped points, It is as close as it gets!
was that not the same scenario with Leicester a few years back?
2 horse race with Leicester. Spurs finished 3rd.

Do you actually watch Spurs, or you just look at the table? Do you know anything about Spurs and bottling?
Spurs 4 points from Liverpool for now until the City game, very comedial i have bene told

Marko
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

:lol: :lol:

you have completely ignored what happened to spurs the year Leicester won the league

Ask any arsenal fan

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

tfco wrote::lol: :lol:

you have completely ignored what happened to spurs the year Leicester won the league

Ask any arsenal fan
Maybe because Leicester won't win the league this year, among other reasons. The fact that it happened when Leicester won the league doesn't mean it will always be that way.
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

YemiBrazil wrote:

Ask any arsenal fan
Maybe because Leicester won't win the league this year, among other reasons. The fact that it happened when Leicester won the league doesn't mean it will always be that way.
Do you know Tottenham?
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

danfo driver wrote:
YemiBrazil wrote:

Ask any arsenal fan
Do you know Tottenham?
he does not

he does not even KNOW the scenario I'm referring to.
He keeps bringing up Leicester...lol

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

tfco wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
YemiBrazil wrote:

Ask any arsenal fan
Do you know Tottenham?
he does not

he does not even KNOW the scenario I'm referring to.
He keeps bringing up Leicester...lol
Ok :mrgreen:

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

danfo driver wrote:
YemiBrazil wrote:

Ask any arsenal fan
Do you know Tottenham?
Your point being?

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

hmmm.
who is really coaching united.?

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

YemiBrazil wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
YemiBrazil wrote:

Ask any arsenal fan
Do you know Tottenham?
Your point being?
The question is quite a simple yes or no, one? isnt it? :lol: :lol:
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

danfo driver wrote:
YemiBrazil wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
YemiBrazil wrote:

Ask any arsenal fan
Do you know Tottenham?
Your point being?
The question is quite a simple yes or no, one? isnt it? :lol: :lol:
IT'S FLOWN OVER HIS BRAZILIAN HEAD lol

lef dem

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S