How come .

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
How come .

Post by 1naija »

..we are not questioning the age of these French and Ukrainian players? They look older than our players, and I am fully convinced they are all older than 20.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: How come .

Post by Robbynice »

Especially the France team...lol Btw Mali just blew this game that they have totally dominated against Panama...smh
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

This France captain got to be at least 35 years old...of course I might be wrong but he sure looks the part
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

I wont say totally dominated. Both teams had their moments. Mali was just reckless.

As for ageologists, I dont know why you give those fools any ounce of attention. There is no cure for low self esteem issues.
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

charlie wrote:I wont say totally dominated. Both teams had their moments. Mali was just reckless.

As for ageologists, I dont know why you give those fools any ounce of attention. There is no cure for low self esteem issues.

I am a world class ageologist, but I specialize on Ghananese and 3SC players.
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

How old is Dele Adeleye?
Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

Robbynice wrote:This France captain got to be at least 35 years old...of course I might be wrong but he sure looks the part
Robby too is now an ageologist :lol:
Anyway, I saw a Senegalese player that looked like a twin brother of my French teacher in high school. :woot:
I'm puzzled
GOD BLESS CANADA, THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD
Man Ataye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Man Ataye »

charlie wrote:I wont say totally dominated. Both teams had their moments. Mali was just reckless.

Wait til we lose :lol: :lol: :lol:
The wars fought in the world are only a reflection of the wars fought within people....
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

1naija wrote:..we are not questioning the age of these French and Ukrainian players? They look older than our players, and I am fully convinced they are all older than 20.
Because they live in a well organized society, where ages are easily verifiable
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

Rawlings wrote:
1naija wrote:..we are not questioning the age of these French and Ukrainian players? They look older than our players, and I am fully convinced they are all older than 20.

Einstein
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Rawlings wrote:
This may not be the case in Ghana yet, but so it is Nigeria.
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

Simple. They’ve never been caught cheating. The cloud of suspicion will be over those who’ve been caught.
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

YUJAM wrote:Simple. They’ve never been caught cheating. The cloud of suspicion will be over those who’ve been caught.
By your logic, every single human being should always be held in perpetual suspicion. After all we have all been caught lying, cheating, stealing or doing something wrong at one time or another.

If any of you have proof of over aged kids in any team, then bring it.
If you dont and you persist in throwing unfounded accusations at these kids without proof, then this makes you worse than scum. The kind of scum that has no issues spreading lies about the next generation of young Africans, simply because you cannot get over your own bias.
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

Hey see me, see trouble bro. You need to chill. I have not accused anyone of being overaged. However Nigeria has been caught and banned before and no matter what logical contortions you want to pull, the cloud of suspicion will hang over Nigeria in age grade tourneys.
charlie wrote:
YUJAM wrote:Simple. They’ve never been caught cheating. The cloud of suspicion will be over those who’ve been caught.
By your logic, every single human being should always be held in perpetual suspicion. After all we have all been caught lying, cheating, stealing or doing something wrong at one time or another.

If you dont and you persist in throwing unfounded accusations at these kids without proof, then this makes you worse than scum. The kind of scum that has no issues spreading lies about the next generation of young Africans, simply because you cannot get over your own bias.
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

1naija wrote:
Rawlings wrote:
:rotf: :rotf:
Btw, how come most streets in Naija have no names?
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Rawlings wrote:
1naija wrote:
Rawlings wrote:
If you only go to Naija at midnight, you wont see most of the street names.
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

1naija wrote:
Rawlings wrote:
1naija wrote:
Rawlings wrote:

Why no street lights? :biggrin:
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

ANC wrote:
1naija wrote:
Rawlings wrote:
1naija wrote:
Rawlings wrote:

Why no street lights? :biggrin:
If you.are going to somewhere only at midnight, then the question is what are you looking for at midnight and not whether there is street light or not.
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

YUJAM wrote:Hey see me, see trouble bro. You need to chill. I have not accused anyone of being overaged. However Nigeria has been caught and banned before and no matter what logical contortions you want to pull, the cloud of suspicion will hang over Nigeria in age grade tourneys.
charlie wrote:

Okay simple question Yujam. Have you ever cheated Yujam?