Prostitutes congratulate new Black Stars captain

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Rawlings
Egg
Egg
Prostitutes congratulate new Black Stars captain

Post by Rawlings »

Public Relations Officer (PRO) for Association of Global Prostitutes, Yah Screen has congratulated Andre Dede Ayew on his new position as the Captain of the Senior National team, the Black Stars.

Yah Screen during an interview with Enoch Wolanyo Wallace on Asempa FM said “Let me use this opportunity to congratulate our new captain Dede Ayew. I am very happy for him because we work with them” she confirmed.

We work hand in hand with them when they go for tournaments. I can’t mention names but I’m happy that Dede has been chosen as the new captain. We are in Ghana, they know us and we also known them ,we talk to them about our business”.

“If they are in camp, we speak with them regularly to know what they are going through. Sometimes, some of them need us to have fun with them”.

It will be recalled that the Black Star players have been accused of bringing prostitutes to camp anytime they are on national assignments. But these rumors were debunked by GFA officials.

But now, the Association of Global Prostitutes have finally confirmed it, clearly showing that all those gossips were true. As the saying goes “In every rumor, there is an iota of truth in it”

Source: https://societywatch.net/association-of ... dede-ayew/
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Prostitutes congratulate new Black Stars captain

Post by The YeyeMan »

Well it's 2019 so seeing male prostitutes is no big deal if that's what Ayew and co are into. Image
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

The YeyeMan wrote:Well it's 2019 so seeing male prostitutes is no big deal if that's what Ayew and co are into. Image
They are not like you :winking:
"she confirmed" indicates it's a female speaking
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Rawlings went into a Accra brothel a virgin and came out.....still a virgin.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

bret- hart wrote:Rawlings went into a Accra brothel a virgin and came out.....still a virgin.
..a good lesson for CE kids!!!

"gonorrhea" no good oooo
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

Rawlings wrote:
bret- hart wrote:Rawlings went into a Accra brothel a virgin and came out.....still a virgin.

"gonorrhea" no good oooo
" bet em, a 50 year old fargin is worser , eh breda.. aboa" in the words of Keen Observer!
I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, Reppin' PH & NGR to the Fullest
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158494
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

100%Naija wrote:
Rawlings wrote:

"gonorrhea" no good oooo
" bet em, a 50 year old fargin is worser , eh breda.. aboa" in the words of Keen Observer!
I am only 23 Nigerian Years :wink:
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Rawlings wrote:
100%Naija wrote:
Rawlings wrote:

"gonorrhea" no good oooo
Considering your height and mental development, you could easily pass for an 11 year old. Surely! :sneaky:
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

cchinukw wrote:
Rawlings wrote:
100%Naija wrote:
Rawlings wrote:

"gonorrhea" no good oooo
Considering your height and mental development, you could easily pass for an 11 year old. Surely! :sneaky:
That qualifies me for the Flying Eagles :winking: