Breakthrough! Japan agrees to release deadly striker

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Field Marshall Ogolo
Eaglet
Eaglet
Breakthrough! Japan agrees to release deadly striker

Post by Field Marshall Ogolo »

https://www.nation.co.ke/sports/footbal ... index.html

The whole nation was steadfastly praying for Japan to release our deadly striker in time for the France. Japan refused at first. To add insult to injury, the Japanese team was in the 2nd division!

Football Kenya Federation seems to have triumphed in a club versus country row involving Michael Olunga, with his club Kashiwa Reysol now offering assurances they will release the Harambee Stars lead striker for international duty on Wednesday.
This development highlights a significant breakthrough in negotiations between FKF and the Japanese second-tier club which was earlier on only willing to release the player after Sunday's league match away to Ehime FC.
Kuku Ngbendu Wa Za Banga
Obong
Egg
Egg
Re: Breakthrough! Japan agrees to release deadly striker

Post by Obong »

:lol: :lol: :lol: How can a nation that fathered the great Divock Origi be held to ransom by a 2nd Division Japanese team?
"WE ARE THE SUPER EAGLES!!!"
Field Marshall Ogolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Obong wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: How can a nation that fathered the great Divock Origi be held to ransom by a 2nd Division Japanese team?
Exactly! We are praying that we meet Nigeria in the 2nd round.
Kuku Ngbendu Wa Za Banga
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Dis Ogolo na one kind oo! I see headline, I come dey rush make I know which kin striker be dat. Dis na Nations Cup and no bi Gor Mahia v Mombassa XI. Ogolo, im don reach time wey you go dey pay fee before you post. Kai!!! :rotf: :rotf:
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Enugu II wrote:Dis Ogolo na one kind oo! I see headline, I come dey rush make I know which kin striker be dat. Dis na Nations Cup and no bi Gor Mahia v Mombassa XI. Ogolo, im don reach time wey you go dey pay fee before you post. Kai!!! :rotf: :rotf:
I 100% support this. :mrgreen: Who do we have to talk to to make it happen?

Wha choo looking at?!
Field Marshall Ogolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Enugu II wrote:Dis Ogolo na one kind oo! I see headline, I come dey rush make I know which kin striker be dat. Dis na Nations Cup and no bi Gor Mahia v Mombassa XI. Ogolo, im don reach time wey you go dey pay fee before you post. Kai!!! :rotf: :rotf:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Michael Olunga is a well known baller.
Has been to Spain, Portugal, China, Japan and other places!
Kuku Ngbendu Wa Za Banga
Silver-Shadow
Egg
Egg

Post by Silver-Shadow »

He means a Journey man :laugh:
No Escape
Field Marshall Ogolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Silver-Shadow wrote:He means a Journey man :laugh:
You probably did not hear the good news about our dangerous striker.

https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/sports/ ... ier-league

You can tell by the look in her eyes that she will not unfriend him on Twitter, FB or Instagram . Kanu can tell you how painful it is to be unfriended by someone he took to London just the other day. This one is for real. :P
Kuku Ngbendu Wa Za Banga
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Jubril Ogolo wrote:
Silver-Shadow wrote:He means a Journey man :laugh:
You probably did not hear the good news about our dangerous striker.

https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/sports/ ... ier-league

You can tell by the look in her eyes that she will not unfriend him on Twitter, FB or Instagram . Kanu can tell you how painful it is to be unfriended by someone he took to London just the other day. This one is for real. :P

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Wha choo looking at?!
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

He is dangerous alright; that’s why he plays in some Backwater team
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."