WWC - France

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.
WWC - France

Post by Cellular »

Just watching Brazil vs Jamaica.

How was that a PK. Ball to hand... hand close to the players body.

Good save by the Jamaican goalie.

These ladies are fighting...
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: WWC - France

Post by Cellular »

Loving this game.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Good game, but again, so near and yet so far for Jamaica, like the rest of its African sistren. So many promising situations for Jamaica eventually ended up in bupkis.

Almost 4-0 for Brazil as I type

Wha choo looking at?!
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Cellular »

For some reason, I was more pleased with their overall performance than with ours.

And VAR needs to be explained to me.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet
FIFA Women's World Cup 2019.

Post by Nkume »

Great show so far! These ladies are truly stepping up.

The Nigerian girls are getting old and slowing down.

I will be supporting Holland, which has 4 Arsenal players (Miedema, Bloodworth, Van de donk, and Van Veenendaal).

Best Femal striker in the world.
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: FIFA Women's World Cup 2019.

Post by Nkume »

Wow, Holland being held by New Zealand. 0-0 at half time.
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

mods abeg shangalo this thread to world forum...this guy just use style to sneak in assnal info into the eagles nest
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

Bigpokey24 wrote:mods abeg shangalo this thread to world forum...this guy just use style to sneak in assnal info into the eagles nest
stop snitching dude
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Is there a ban on Arsenal threads? Is that why I cannot find our season thread anywhere?

Anyway, I am here to talk of the on-going Women's world cup.

Africa not doing so hot.
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Lieke Martens just did an outrageous Cruff turn, but the game is still tied at 0-0.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

King Futcha wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:mods abeg shangalo this thread to world forum...this guy just use style to sneak in assnal info into the eagles nest
stop snitching dude
stop messing up the forum
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

Nkume wrote:Is there a ban on Arsenal threads? Is that why I cannot find our season thread anywhere?

Africa not doing so hot.
there is a new forum below the eagles nest, 'world football'

I've enjoyed this game, my first time watching your girl play, I must say she should have scored at least three times but these things happen.
Saints baby we did it
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

King Futcha wrote:
Nkume wrote:Is there a ban on Arsenal threads? Is that why I cannot find our season thread anywhere?

Africa not doing so hot.
there is a new forum below the eagles nest, 'world football'

I've enjoyed this game, my first time watching your girl play, I must say she should have scored at least three times but these things happen.
OK. Thanks bro.
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

New Arsenal lady Jill Roord wins it for the Durch in extra-time.

BTW, someone help me move this to the World Football section. Thank you.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

If Thai fried rice medium spicey beats those american shemales.....oh la la.cmom Thailand :thumbs:
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

damn what a goal by the fine Swede of Malian descent.
Saints baby we did it
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

bret- hart wrote:If Thai fried rice medium spicey beats those american shemales.....oh la la.cmom Thailand :thumbs:
Dream on.

Trump girls are about to open a can of whoop a$$ on Thailand.
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

King Futcha wrote:damn what a goal by the fine Swede of Malian descent.
The okpeke fine. :thumb:
Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

Misleading statement. The best striker in the world is Norwegian Ada Hegerberg. She's currently the winner of Ballon D'or. She recently led Lyon to win the UEFA title and she's also the current scoring leader in Europe.

GOD BLESS CANADA, THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Its like Men agaist girls out here. Poor Thai women under pressure from the US shemales

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Ekorian wrote:Misleading statement. The best striker in the world is Norwegian Ada Hegerberg. She's currently the winner of Ballon D'or. She recently led Lyon to win the UEFA title and she's also the current scoring leader in Europe.

It can be debated. Nevertheless, Ada is a fantastic player. My opinion Meidema is like Henry, while Ada is like Messi (More than a striker).
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

bret- hart wrote:Its like Men agaist girls out here. Poor Thai women under pressure from the US shemales
:mrgreen: What did I tell you.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Thai keeper sucks more fat ballz than Queen Futcha at a college frat party. Hopeless keeper cant catch a cold :curse: :curse: