WWC - France

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: WWC - France

Post by Nkume »

Cameroun vs England about to start.
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

Robbynice wrote:
Nkume wrote:FIFA is doing everything in it's power to KO Nigeria.
Once Argentina came back from 0-3 down yesterday, I knew God was in control. FIFA head no dey house.
so it appears God is a Germany fan :)
Last edited by King Futcha on Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

lets go Cam
Saints baby we did it
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

didn't look intentional to me, I am biased though.
Saints baby we did it
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Cameroun is 1 down.
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
galoise
Egg
Egg

Post by galoise »

Cameroon seems scared... Unsure why. They seemed more relaxed against better opposition (Canada & The Netherlands ), though they lost both games, they played much better than they’ve been doing so far this game.
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

more of 22 and 3 less of 7 and 17 for Cam
Saints baby we did it
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

var strike again
Saints baby we did it
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Looks like the Cameroon ladies are fed up of the beating. Fact is both goals were legit.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
galoise
Egg
Egg

Post by galoise »

I had gotten disappointed with the way they were playing and switched to cheer Namibia on, only to get disappointed at the tail end :curse: ... What did VAR do this time?
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]galoise[/color] wrote: I had gotten disappointed with the way they were playing and switched to cheer Namibia on, only to get disappointed at the tail end :curse: ... What did VAR do this time?
White was just marginally onside when she tucked the ball in. The Cameroonian girls no gree and decided to call a time out to discuss how they are getting womanhandled :rotf:.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

Its a Goal wrote:Looks like the Cameroon ladies are fed up of the beating. Fact is both goals were legit.
no beating, england have been poor, Cam don't seem to be in the game mentally (no African team diss of course)
Saints baby we did it
SylverEagles
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SylverEagles »

Its a Goal wrote:Looks like the Cameroon ladies are fed up of the beating. Fact is both goals were legit.
This is exactly why we should circumspect in all things and cut out the hysterics and unsubstantiated accusations and rubbish. Now Cameroon players are spitting on ppl, crying in the tunnels, shouting racism and refusing to play. When both goals are clearly legit. They are now just embarrassing themselves!
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
galoise
Egg
Egg

Post by galoise »

Its a Goal wrote:
[color=brown]galoise[/color] wrote: I had gotten disappointed with the way they were playing and switched to cheer Namibia on, only to get disappointed at the tail end :curse: ... What did VAR do this time?
White was just marginally onside when she tucked the ball in. The Cameroonian girls no gree and decided to call a time out to discuss how they are getting womanhandled :rotf:.
The heck?!?? :rotf: :rotf: Make it worse that clueless *kindperson* aka Lalas is making a meal of it... I really dont know when someone will tell that fool he needs to stop talking about football. Doesn’t seem to ever say anything tactically smart ever!!!
The Goddess
Egg
Egg

Post by The Goddess »

Those were 2 very cheap goals to concede and I can understand their frustration when the second goal was already called an offside only to be given as a goal. It´s like something foul is happening. Yes, the english girl was marginally onside but it was still a 50-50 call. With another team or another scenario, it would have been accepted as offside.

Its unfair to get elimated this way. Not through any superiority of play but through such little details.
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

The Goddess wrote:Those were 2 very cheap goals to concede and I can understand their frustration when the second goal was already called an offside only to be given as a goal. It´s like something foul is happening. Yes, the english girl was marginally onside but it was still a 50-50 call. With another team or another scenario, it would have been accepted as offside.

Its unfair to get elimated this way. Not through any superiority of play but through such little details.
ahh goddess, the voice of reason, not sure what the others in this thread are watching.
Saints baby we did it
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

goooooooaaaallll

im sure that will disappoint the england supporters here
Saints baby we did it
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

They should be down by 2 players if the ref had decided to call it by the letter of the law. Elbow in the face and spitting on another player are definitely straight red cards.

The Goddess
Egg
Egg

Post by The Goddess »

Nchout with a wonderful goal but to be ruled as offside?
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

as I have been saying #3 is the real deal
Saints baby we did it
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

War go start if their goal is ruled out :lol:.

King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

wow, just walk off the pitch
Saints baby we did it
The Goddess
Egg
Egg

Post by The Goddess »

Its a Goal wrote:They should be down by 2 players if the ref had decided to call it by the letter of the law. Elbow in the face and spitting on another player are definitely straight red cards.
Its a goal, please just stop!!