WWC - France

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: WWC - France

Post by King Futcha »

one more and we spell Thailand
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

now we've spelled Thailand!
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

King Futcha wrote:now we've spelled Thailand!
And added two for the coach. Chai, dis is wicked :woot:

Wha choo looking at?!
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

12-0! US have broken their record for most goals scored.

Wha choo looking at?!
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Nkume wrote:
bret- hart wrote:If Thai fried rice medium spicey beats those american shemales.....oh la la.cmom Thailand :thumbs:
Dream on.

Trump girls are about to open a can of whoop a$$ on Thailand.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Thailand is exporting their sex tourism. See how dem open yansh.
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...Thai girls were there to make up numbers and they did indeed get numbers.
Americans showed their clinical superiority, give these Thai vs Nigeria dem go struggle to score more than 1 goal.
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

If our girls don't open Nyash to France, then they have a good chance of going through.
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

bret- hart wrote:Its like Men agaist girls out here. Poor Thai women under pressure from the US shemales
:rotf: :rotf:
I soooo want somebody to beat them. But I think they will win the whole thing. Those shem...those women will beat our U-17 team hands down. :D
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

All 4 Dutch goals at the world cup so far have been scored by current or exiting Arsenal players.

Cameroun gave them a game today, but Miedema's class pulled Holland through.
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

How did Thailand qualify for the womens world cup?
Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

Last edited by Ekorian on Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GOD BLESS CANADA, THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD
Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

Ekorian wrote:
Nkume wrote:How did Thailand qualify for the womens world cup?
By beating football powerhouses like Myanmar, Malasyia and Timor Leste :lol:
By the way, the best team so far in this tournament is Canada. They'll shock a lot of people in this competition
Hey, remember I warned you people about the Raptors in October last year so please pay attention!
GOD BLESS CANADA, THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Ekorian wrote:
Ekorian wrote:
By the way, the best team so far in this tournament is Canada. They'll shock a lot of people in this competition
Hey, remember I warned you people about the Raptors in October last year so please pay attention!

Canada looks good but the best team ive seen thus far is Italy. I think the will win the competition.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Ref just blatantly doing ojoro to favor the US. The 2nd goal was not supposed to be a corner kick

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

This US team is filled with awesome physical specimen... From the minute the whistle was blown it was apparent that this was a mismatch with Chile. They look, run and play like men.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

The American women's football team has gone to a new level... They are just too strong, too fast, too fit, too physical and too good
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Ekorian wrote:
Ekorian wrote:
I respectfully disagree. Teams like Italy, France, Australia, and even Norway will have something to say about that. Germany normally a powerhouse, has been disappointing, despite winning all their games.
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

Seriously, penalty for that? The US players didnt even call for anything. VAR just dashed them a penalty they didnt need or ask for.
Abeg I am going to do something else instead of watch this farce!
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

oloye wrote:The American women's football team has gone to a new level... They are just too strong, too fast, too fit, too physical and too good
Let us remember that they are playing Thailand and Chile. Neither teams have the talent to test the world champs.

Let's wait until they face another strong team in this tournament.
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

charlie wrote:Seriously, penalty for that? The US players didnt even call for anything. VAR just dashed them a penalty they didnt need or ask for.

They should call it the World Cup for rich nations because the refs are going out of their way to screw the other teams.

Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

charlie wrote:Seriously, penalty for that? The US players didnt even call for anything. VAR just dashed them a penalty they didnt need or ask for.
The use of VAR has been very poor. There have been too many soft PKs so far.
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

oloye wrote:The American women's football team has gone to a new level... They are just too strong, too fast, too fit, too physical and too good
...they have all the best training equipment in the world, indoors and out.
Plus they have some the best and dedicated physical trainers, sports medicine, etc.
Here, high schools and universities training facilities are equal or better than the 3rd world countries.
Reason why some players from the Caribbean, central and south America that go to school here do well with their country's team.
Mexicans, Jamaicans, Canadians, to name a few, most went to school in the US or playing with pro clubs here.