Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Sat Aug 24, 2019 12:29 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:00 am 

Worldwide condemnation of Behavior as arrogant and unsportsmanship

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."

Last edited by jette1 on Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:07 am 

Dude you know better open this is the world forum. Seems you want to get banned

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:11 am 

I have no problem with the U.S scoring 13 goals or celebrating each goal.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:25 am 

Too many ignorant folks watching football these days. Let me reiterate, the winner of the group stage is sometimes decided by the goal difference. The USA wanted to win the group convincingly hence get easier draw in the knockout rounds. This is not the NBA or NHL where you have to show good sportsmanship once a winner has been emerged.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:17 am 

Ekorian wrote:
Too many ignorant folks watching football these days. Let me reiterate, the winner of the group stage is sometimes decided by the goal difference. The USA wanted to win the group convincingly hence get easier draw in the knockout rounds. This is not the NBA or NHL where you have to show good sportsmanship once a winner has been emerged.

You don’t get it; it’s not about the score line, it’s about the arrogant gyrations and excessive celebrations after the goals were scored.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:25 am 

jette1 wrote:
Ekorian wrote:

You don’t get it; it’s not about the score line, it’s about the arrogant gyrations and excessive celebrations after the goals were scored.

Ok, my bad then.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:55 am 

olu wrote:
I have no problem with (1) the U.S scoring 13 goals or (2)celebrating each goal.

HERE'S HOW I FEEL

(1) In as much as they can't leave before 90 mins, and in as much as they can't empty their bench, I have no problem with them scoring 13 goals.
(2) If I was in that match, I'd probably stop celebrating, maybe, after three goals. Celebrating each goal is like celebrating after scoring against a 12-year old in a picnic. It proves nothing. But that's just me - to each his own. The goal margin does not say anything new about the US, just how outclassed Thailand was. I'm not sure 13 goals are really needed in this case for tie breaker purposes.
Bell

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:18 am 

Bell wrote:
olu wrote:
I have no problem with (1) the U.S scoring 13 goals or (2)celebrating each goal.

HERE'S HOW I FEEL

(1) In as much as they can't leave before 90 mins, and in as much as they can't empty their bench, I have no problem with them scoring 13 goals.
(2) If I was in that match, I'd probably stop celebrating, maybe, after three goals. Celebrating each goal is like celebrating after scoring against a 12-year old in a picnic. It proves nothing. But that's just me - to each his own. The goal margin does not say anything new about the US, just how outclassed Thailand was. I'm not sure 13 goals are really needed in this case for tie breaker purposes.
Bell

Those who know, know...
I understand wanting to keep on scoring.
Goal difference, establishing good habits,...all good reasons.

But when you are facing a clearly inferior opponent, and you start to rub it in after the match is beyond doubt, that is a bush league move. The kind of thing insecure people and bullies do to feel better about themselves.

The US should be rightly criticized for its behavior. But the way these things work, the criticism is unnecessary. This kind of behavior generates serious bad karma. Dont believe me? Ask Toronto Raptor fans...

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:21 am 

This thread is useless without evidence of getting beaten up for excess celebration. Where's the article or media footage? Mcheww

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:48 am 

Mods please move this thread of this arrogant twat and show him who is the boss here. it is clear that he has decided to display his brainlessness with reckless abandon.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:32 am 

green4life wrote:
This thread is useless without evidence of getting beaten up for excess celebration. Where's the article or media footage? Mcheww

That’s what happens when you spent your entire life stocking warehouses, you don’t see or hear what’s going on

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:03 am 

jette1 wrote:
green4life wrote:

That’s what happens when you spent your entire life stocking warehouses, you don’t see or hear what’s going on

Better than walking streets of Italy at night.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:41 am 

There is a bit of sexism in the criticism.
Apparently, women are supposed to behave like ladies.

Where were the critics when the "Dream team" beat opponents by 40 points and celebrated each point?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:16 pm 

Kabalega wrote:

Where were the critics when the "Dream team" beat opponents by 40 points and celebrated each point?

They were heavily criticized for unsportsmanlike conduct against Angola. Charles Barkley in particular came in for heavy criticism.

I don suffa no be small
Upon say I get sense
Poverty no good at all o
Na him make I join dis business

- Osuofia - I Go Chop Your Dollar

Sinequanon - AKA shanequa - The autistic crybaby troll of CE. Whaaaa! Ah ain't talkin' to you no mo' cuz you hoit ma feelens :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:33 pm 
Site Admin

Kabalega wrote:

celebrated each point? really?

“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:35 pm 

King Futcha wrote:
Kabalega wrote:

Dude probably doesn't and never watched basketball. Just parroting what his female half tells him.

I don suffa no be small
Upon say I get sense
Poverty no good at all o
Na him make I join dis business

- Osuofia - I Go Chop Your Dollar

Sinequanon - AKA shanequa - The autistic crybaby troll of CE. Whaaaa! Ah ain't talkin' to you no mo' cuz you hoit ma feelens :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:42 pm 

Scipio Africanus wrote:
King Futcha wrote:
Kabalega wrote:

Dude probably doesn't and never watched basketball. Just parroting what his female half tells him.

See these sexist Einsteins.
When you celebrate a 3 pointer, do you celebrate 1 point or 3 points?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:50 pm 
Site Admin

Kabalega wrote:
Scipio Africanus wrote:
King Futcha wrote:
Kabalega wrote:

See these sexist Einsteins.
When you celebrate a 3 pointer, do you celebrate 1 point or 3 points?

here is the full game vs Angola, please point out the excessive celebration, since it was so prevalent should just take you a few seconds. :)

“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.