Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Tue Aug 20, 2019 5:15 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:22 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:55 pm
Posts: 44191
I actually think this is not the best African side. I wouldn’t play Bong at LB. Kojo Asamoah or the W Ham LB I there. Ziyech for Keita. Pepe for Zaha. And then we are all set to beat Messi led S America

https://www.google.com/amp/www.sportbib ... 2.amp.html
https://www.google.com/amp/www.sportbib ... wLeEXQAH1o

_________________
Quote:
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:33 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2005 5:46 pm
Posts: 59894
Copa America wins, not even close.


Messi, Aguero, Suarez vs Salah, Mane and Zaha


:)

_________________
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:37 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:59 pm
Posts: 36859
ohenhen1 wrote:
Copa America wins, not even close.


Messi, Aguero, Suarez vs Salah, Mane and Zaha


:)

Dude since when did names win games?The same Messi and Aguero that are yet to win a game for Argentina?

Mane,Salah and Zaha will perform better than those your Copa America.
Take Messi outside Barca he is kust below average.Current form Mane,Salah and Zaha are better than those Amigo from South America


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 6:41 am
Posts: 38461
Location: Land of the Terrapins
kajifu wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:
Copa America wins, not even close.


Messi, Aguero, Suarez vs Salah, Mane and Zaha


:)

Dude since when did names win games?The same Messi and Aguero that are yet to win a game for Argentina?

Mane,Salah and Zaha will perform better than those your Copa America.
Take Messi outside Barca he is kust below average.Current form Mane,Salah and Zaha are better than those Amigo from South America


:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: ok....

_________________
Super Eagus 4 Life!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:58 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:59 pm
Posts: 36859
maceo4 wrote:
kajifu wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:
Copa America wins, not even close.


Messi, Aguero, Suarez vs Salah, Mane and Zaha


:)

Dude since when did names win games?The same Messi and Aguero that are yet to win a game for Argentina?

Mane,Salah and Zaha will perform better than those your Copa America.
Take Messi outside Barca he is kust below average.Current form Mane,Salah and Zaha are better than those Amigo from South America


:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: ok....

Have you been watching Copa and those 3 outside their club?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 6:41 am
Posts: 38461
Location: Land of the Terrapins
kajifu wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
kajifu wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:
Copa America wins, not even close.


Messi, Aguero, Suarez vs Salah, Mane and Zaha


:)

Dude since when did names win games?The same Messi and Aguero that are yet to win a game for Argentina?

Mane,Salah and Zaha will perform better than those your Copa America.
Take Messi outside Barca he is kust below average.Current form Mane,Salah and Zaha are better than those Amigo from South America


:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: ok....

Have you been watching Copa and those 3 outside their club?


How did Mane and Salah look at the WC outside of their clubs? How did Zaha look at the last ANC outside of his club? Your analysis is very one-sided based on your bias, but come on now...

_________________
Super Eagus 4 Life!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2019 2:18 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 9:22 pm
Posts: 46724
Zaha? :rotf: over Mahrez?

_________________
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Coach and 7 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group