Egypt vs Tanzania friendly match

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
gurrano
Egg
Egg
Egypt vs Tanzania friendly match

Post by gurrano »

Anyone watching this match? I would be interested to know how Tanzania does against Egypt
Field Marshall Ogolo
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Egypt vs Tanzania friendly match

Post by Field Marshall Ogolo »

gurrano wrote:Anyone watching this match? I would be interested to know how Tanzania does against Egypt
https://espn3livetv.com/home/watch/soccer2019/
A criminal trial is not a search for truth. Science is a search for truth. Alan Dershowitz
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

Can we move this to the correct forum?
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

aruako1 wrote:Can we move this to the correct forum?

This should be on this forum. SE does not exist in a vacuum. These are regular SE opponents.
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

ANC wrote:
aruako1 wrote:Can we move this to the correct forum?

This should be on this forum. SE does not exist in a vacuum. These are regular SE opponents.
No it shouldn't. Otherwise, all the Ghana Black Stars news will come here. If the teams are playing Nigeria, then information about the match belongs here. So what vacuum are you talking about? Did we not have Nigeria Zimbabwe on this forum?
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

This is very interesting and the mods will have to give some clarity as we get used to the new format.
Rightly so, the SE doesn't exist in a forum and rightly so, this is Eagles Nest
So if we have a scouting thread of our opponents, where would it go?
If we are discussing other potential winners of this years AFCON, where should it go?

When we start discussing our players performances for their respective clubs, where should it go?

Separating the forum is the first step. We also need a few liners on guidelines that can be a permanent fixture on EN
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

pajimoh wrote:This is very interesting and the mods will have to give some clarity as we get used to the new format.
If we are discussing other potential winners of this years AFCON, where should it go?

When we start discussing our players performances for their respective clubs, where should it go?

Separating the forum is the first step. We also need a few liners on guidelines that can be a permanent fixture on EN
We have access to both the EN and WF forums. EN is for discussions where the direct subject is Nigerian football or footballers. For instance an Arsenal v Tottenham thread belongs in WF while a thread discussing Iwobi's performance in the same game belongs in EN. While there will be ambiguity in some cases, this thread clearly belongs outside EN.
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Una get time; sound like a bunch of teenage girls
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

aruako1 wrote:
pajimoh wrote:This is very interesting and the mods will have to give some clarity as we get used to the new format.

We have access to both the EN and WF forums. EN is for discussions where the direct subject is Nigerian football or footballers. For instance an Arsenal v Tottenham thread belongs in WF while a thread discussing Iwobi's performance in the same game belongs in EN. While there will be ambiguity in some cases, this thread clearly belongs outside EN.
I have no horse in this race, just the Angel's advocate. It might seem obvious to you and not so to some. For sure, a thread as you so mentioned can also house discussion on Iwobi's performance within the game thread, which now leads to possible duplication.

Eagles Nest just need a working definition of what is and isn't acceptable and we tweak as we go along. So far, it's down to individual interpretation
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

pajimoh wrote:
aruako1 wrote:

I have no horse in this race, just the Angel's advocate. It might seem obvious to you and not so to some. For sure, a thread as you so mentioned can also house discussion on Iwobi's performance within the game thread, which now leads to possible duplication.

Eagles Nest just need a working definition of what is and isn't acceptable and we tweak as we go along. So far, it's down to individual interpretation
Nothing needs to be hard and fast and discretion is all that is required.
Like aruako1 said, there will always be some ambiguity but nuttin spoil.

Nobody will be banned and nobody will die.

Just enjoy. :thumb:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

aruako1 wrote:

kpom, don't mind that guy.. he has been crying none stop about his rants... you've said all.. the mods should keep on moving those threads..Eagles nest is for everything Nigeria.. the guy is mad and upset
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Damunk wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
aruako1 wrote:

you should be banned
SuperEagles

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Damunk wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
aruako1 wrote:

you should be banned
Go ahead ban me :rotf: I opened Disire thread that could have been part of the game thread and all the other useless threads you've opened.
Always kissing up trying to be a mod :rotf:
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

pajimoh wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Damunk wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
aruako1 wrote:

you should be banned
Go ahead ban me :rotf: I opened Disire thread that could have been part of the game thread and all the other useless threads you've opened.
get this into your head, once i mistakenly become a mod..my first task here will me to watch every single post you make and one slight mistake boom, I will take a serious action ensuring "why you were deleted"
SuperEagles

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Damunk wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
aruako1 wrote:

you should be banned
get this into your head, once i mistakenly become a mod..my first task here will me to watch every single post you make and one slight mistake boom, I will take a serious action ensuring "why you were deleted"
That's why you'll NEVER become one 'cos you don't know how things work and you're also incapable of following protocols. In the hut (Mods Hut) it's a consensus before action is taken. At least it was so in my time.
More importantly, you're too stooofid to be a mod :tic:
Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Senator WIRES »

so what is the result of this match?
"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC
ikemba
Egg
Egg

Post by ikemba »

Senator WIRES wrote:so what is the result of this match?
Egypt 1 Tanzania 0
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Senator WIRES wrote:so what is the result of this match?
U cannot google?
SuperEagles