Copa America thread: Brazil 3 Peru 1 FT final

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Copa America thread: Col vs Qatar Arg vs Para

Post by wale1974 »

Its a Goal wrote:
[color=brown]wale1974[/color] wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:
[color=brown]wale1974[/color] wrote: Otamendi is a clown......where is foyth?
If you think Foyth is any better then you need to watch him play for Spurs.
Still better than Otamemdi at this point.
It's a question of picking your poison.
With proper coaching Foyth can brush up...while Otamendi is on his last leg.
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Finally ref booking these agberos for their thuggish behavior.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]kalani JR[/color] wrote: Can Argentina beat Qatar?
Haba, we know Argentina is bad but they are not that bad :rotf:

Why is that not a red card for Otamendi? How come he is only getting his first card of the game?
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Honest to God question, has anyone ever seen a black Argentinian?

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Unsatisfactory draw. Means Argentina is still in it.

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Its a Goal wrote:Honest to God question, has anyone ever seen a black Argentinian?
CE's Maradona? :sneaky:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Damn looks like Argentina will squeeze thru. They should be able to beat Qatar FC.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]danfo driver[/color] wrote:
Its a Goal wrote: Honest to God question, has anyone ever seen a black Argentinian?
CE's Maradona? :sneaky:
Have you seen his image before to be certain he is black?

kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

Its a Goal wrote:
[color=brown]kalani JR[/color] wrote: Can Argentina beat Qatar?
Haba, we know Argentina is bad but they are not that bad :rotf:

Why is that not a red card for Otamendi? How come he is only getting his first card of the game?
From how Qatar played against Colombia, it's a fair question.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

bret- hart wrote:Damn looks like Argentina will squeeze thru. They should be able to beat Qatar FC.
You guys are sleeping on Qatar a very well drilled team with quietly talented players. It won’t be so easy for the Argies...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

bret- hart wrote:Damn looks like Argentina will squeeze thru. They should be able to beat Qatar FC.
... but Paraguay may beat a Colombia team that has nothing to play for. Paraguay was in this exact situation in 98 WC and won vs the group winner to qualify ahead of Spain.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

green4life wrote:
... but Paraguay may beat a Colombia team that has nothing to play for. Paraguay was in this exact situation in 98 WC and won vs the group winner to qualify ahead of Spain.
This is totally different chief,they will be best two looser that will make up the last 2 spot.12 teams in 3 group and top two head to group stage and best two looser join them in last 8
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

maceo4 wrote:
You guys are sleeping on Qatar a very well drilled team with quietly talented players. It won’t be so easy for the Argies...
I will not count them out,they need a draw against Argentina to get hope but truth be told Qatar style of play fit Argentina ,you have to rough up this Argentina to be able to beat them.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

green4life wrote:

3rd best teams go thru I think. Argentina is still alive.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
kalani JR
Egg
Egg
Re: Copa America thread: Uruguay vs Japan 7 pm ET

Post by kalani JR »

Japan has held their own.
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

Nobody should sleep on Japan, they are an emerging football giant on the green grass. I love their captain (No. 10), terrific little player.

I'm a fan of their country and their teams.
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Cally wrote:Nobody should sleep on Japan, they are an emerging football giant on the green grass. I love their captain (No. 10), terrific little player.

and VAR cheated them giving Uruguay a penalty when Cavani KICKED THE JAPANESE PLAYER.

Disgraceful.
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

Cally wrote:Nobody should sleep on Japan, they are an emerging football giant on the green grass. I love their captain (No. 10), terrific little player.

FWIW this is their U23 side.
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
Lager-back
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Lager-back »

Not a bad result for a no name second string squad that Blue Samurai sent to Brazil :clap: :clap: :clap:
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

:clap: :clap: :clap:
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

YUJAM wrote:

Wow so this is their under 23?
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

YUJAM wrote:

That's just incredible.
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
kalani JR
Egg
Egg
Re: Copa America thread: Chile vs Ecuador 7 pm ET

Post by kalani JR »

Vintage Suarez.