U20 3rd place ITALY VS ECUADOR

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet
U20 3rd place ITALY VS ECUADOR

Post by jette1 »

Look for a lot of future stars to emerge out of these 2 teams but especially Italy
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: U20 3rd place ITALY VS ECUADOR

Post by Enugu II »

:arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: World Football
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Benedict Iroha
Egg
Egg

Post by Benedict Iroha »

Why is Jette so slow?
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Benedict Iroha wrote:Why is Jette so slow?
I no be CE rat like you now abeg
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."