ITALY VS BRAZIL

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet
ITALY VS BRAZIL

Post by jette1 »

ITALY # 3 na fire

this marta woman self her pancake is getting ticker and ticker
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: ITALY VS BRAZIL

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

mods!
OCCUPY NFF!!
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

jette1 wrote:ITALY # 3 na fire

this marta woman self her pancake is getting ticker and ticker
Baba behave yourself. Na only you waka come. Why open a thread like this in the Eagles nest. Haba...smdh mehn
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Shey una sey the guy "doesnt know there is a different forum." I told you that this guy is arrogant and he has made it his mission to challenge the mods. I tell una sey na iron hand people like this understand, but una no wan hear.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

danfo driver wrote:Shey una sey the guy "doesnt know there is a different forum." I told you that this guy is arrogant and he has made it his mission to challenge the mods. I tell una sey na iron hand people like this understand, but una no wan hear.
look at this pitiful coward; relax small ok !! I go wire you just one wicked slap before you gun run with your tail between your legs and regret your genetics
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."