Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:31 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Sarri's Juve
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:11 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 12123
Creating a thread to follow Sarri's Juve.

I am excited to see what he can do with Juve, specifically since Juve is a club that expects to win trophies and the fact that he has finally gotten "the monkey off his back."

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sarri's Juve
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:06 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:49 pm
Posts: 42088
Location: Pennsylvania
danfo driver wrote:
Creating a thread to follow Sarri's Juve.

I am excited to see what he can do with Juve, specifically since Juve is a club that expects to win trophies and the fact that he has finally gotten "the monkey off his back."


Oh he will win trophies at Juventus but in some environments (even at Chelsea talk less of Juventus) simply winning may not be enough to satisfy a huge vocal portion of the fan base. Juventus is big time. Winning a scudetto is expected. To get a pat on the back he needs to win the cup with big ears.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sarri's Juve
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:19 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:59 pm
Posts: 36637
green4life wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Creating a thread to follow Sarri's Juve.

I am excited to see what he can do with Juve, specifically since Juve is a club that expects to win trophies and the fact that he has finally gotten "the monkey off his back."


Oh he will win trophies at Juventus but in some environments (even at Chelsea talk less of Juventus) simply winning may not be enough to satisfy a huge vocal portion of the fan base. Juventus is big time. Winning a scudetto is expected. To get a pat on the back he needs to win the cup with big ears.

So who is Chelsea new coach?Lampard?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sarri's Juve
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2019 5:04 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:06 am
Posts: 4317
I hate this team, they've managed to both have consistently great managers since 2011 as well as pick up great free signings as well.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sarri's Juve
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:12 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 12123
Imagine being forced to coach David Luiz and then, having the chance to coach:

De ligt, Chiellini, Bonucci and Rugani?! Odiegwu!


_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sarri's Juve
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2019 1:43 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:49 pm
Posts: 42088
Location: Pennsylvania
danfo driver wrote:
Imagine being forced to coach David Luiz and then, having the chance to coach:

De ligt, Chiellini, Bonucci and Rugani?! Odiegwu!



Imagine from wining nothing in 20+ years of coaching to finally tasting your first trophy thanks to the likes of David Luiz and co. :thumb:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sarri's Juve
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2019 2:10 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 12123
green4life wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Imagine being forced to coach David Luiz and then, having the chance to coach:

De ligt, Chiellini, Bonucci and Rugani?! Odiegwu!



Imagine from wining nothing in 20+ years of coaching to finally tasting your first trophy thanks to the likes of David Luiz and co. :thumb:


This is False! :D contrary to what everyone seems to think and what the people who claim to know football have been saying for weeks, that was NOT Sarri's first trophy.

Sarri actually won the Coppa Italia di Serie D in 2003:



hehe.. Bro, you know my football knowledge is encyclopedic, so if you are going to take a punch at me... you have to hit so hard, that I get knocked out entirely :taunt: :taunt:

When you had finished typing that line, I am sure you dusted your hand, smiled to yourself and used your pinky to press "submit!" :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Odiegwu!

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sarri's Juve
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:34 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 12123

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sarri's Juve
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:34 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 12123

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sarri's Juve
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:38 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 12123

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sarri's Juve
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:38 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 10:47 pm
Posts: 44557
Location: Akoko Highlands
Unbelievable free pickups by Juve.

Sarri got it made. But then, he's got great rivalries brewing too.

_________________
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sarri's Juve
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:18 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 12123

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sarri's Juve
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2005 3:33 am
Posts: 4531
Location: Embedded with the nomads in the Sahara
Underestimate mad man Conte at your own peril...especially if we gets his preferred players like Lukaku.

_________________
Niente Ÿ impossibile!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sarri's Juve
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:20 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 12123
jdizzy wrote:
Underestimate mad man Conte at your own peril...especially if we gets his preferred players like Lukaku.


:lol: please go and open a thread for your mad man. This thread is for sane people who want to follow Sarri’s Juve :D

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sarri's Juve
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:49 pm
Posts: 42088
Location: Pennsylvania
Jokes aside, danfo thanks for this thread. I’m looking to watching serie A for the first time since José left Inter. This will be good.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sarri's Juve
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2019 5:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 11:35 pm
Posts: 29772
green4life wrote:
Jokes aside, danfo thanks for this thread. I’m looking to watching serie A for the first time since José left Inter. This will be good.



You've been missing a lot. Was for me the best league in Europe last season...

Hopefully the Viola get it right in the new season...

_________________
Image
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sarri's Juve
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2019 6:30 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 12123
txj wrote:
green4life wrote:
Jokes aside, danfo thanks for this thread. I’m looking to watching serie A for the first time since José left Inter. This will be good.



You've been missing a lot. Was for me the best league in Europe last season...

Hopefully the Viola get it right in the new season...


Italy just passed a new tax law, which is extremely friendly to football teams purchasing foreign players. It's going to have a significant impact for Serie A clubs and football players. Both will now save a huge amount of money when the clubs purchase players from overseas.

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sarri's Juve
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:09 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 12123

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sarri's Juve
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:25 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:59 pm
Posts: 36637
Where is Juve getting all this good easy buy?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sarri's Juve
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:26 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:59 pm
Posts: 36637
danfo driver wrote:
jdizzy wrote:
Underestimate mad man Conte at your own peril...especially if we gets his preferred players like Lukaku.


:lol: please go and open a thread for your mad man. This thread is for sane people who want to follow Sarri’s Juve :D

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sarri's Juve
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 5:18 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:59 pm
Posts: 36637
Juventus are preparing a £120m bid for Manchester United's 26-year-old France midfielder Paul Pogba


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sarri's Juve
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:14 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 12123

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sarri's Juve
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:16 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 12:29 am
Posts: 50811
kajifu wrote:
green4life wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Creating a thread to follow Sarri's Juve.

I am excited to see what he can do with Juve, specifically since Juve is a club that expects to win trophies and the fact that he has finally gotten "the monkey off his back."


Oh he will win trophies at Juventus but in some environments (even at Chelsea talk less of Juventus) simply winning may not be enough to satisfy a huge vocal portion of the fan base. Juventus is big time. Winning a scudetto is expected. To get a pat on the back he needs to win the cup with big ears.

So who is Chelsea new coach?Lampard?

No..na Amunike :roll:

_________________
Image
MISSION STATEMENT:To help Middle America’s families identify and resolve
critical financial matters that they have not addressed
and of which they may not even be aware

I KNOW MY FOOTBALL!!!!!
You have eyes, use it!-Robbynice,2011
CLUBS: CHELSEA FC, 3SC IBADAN.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group