Sarri's Juve

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Sarri's Juve

Post by txj »

Conte bottles it...

Did nothing in 2HF
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Happy for Lopategui...
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

Sevilla are a great team. Just an excellent team when it comes to their movement and passing. Lopetegui has a big vindication here
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

jdizzy wrote:
Are we really still peddling this rumor that Inter's midfield players (Brozovic, Gagliardini) or Atalanta with De Roon or Freuler are more talented players than Juve's Betancaur (big fan btw), Rabiot, Pjanic, Ramsey??? :taunt: :taunt: Rumors to shift blame away from Sarri for not getting the best of his players or only knowing 1 system to play whether or not it suits his players??? I mean they chased away Emre Can who has been brilliant for Dortmund since
You need to know your mate! You ran here to flap your tongue because your mental patient managed to reach the final! You forgot that your mental patient is a failure in Europe!

The Don has been there, and done that!

"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

YUJAM wrote:Sevilla are a great team. Just an excellent team when it comes to their movement and passing. Lopetegui has a big vindication here
Uncle! Like I said, very few people know football. You called it!

For me, they were the better team! :clap: :clap:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

I am quite happy for them. They deserved it fully
danfo driver wrote:
YUJAM wrote:Sevilla are a great team. Just an excellent team when it comes to their movement and passing. Lopetegui has a big vindication here
Uncle! Like I said, very few people know football. You called it!

For me, they were the better team! :clap: :clap:
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

kalani JR wrote:Arrivederci! Ciao! Addio!

Ps.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footb ... final.html
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

[tweet][/tweet]
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

G4L, how can you continue to support a man who wears weave-on? :lol:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

if Conte was a brother
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

This truly pained him! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Banega na waya! :rotf: :clap:
jdizzy
Egg
Egg

Post by jdizzy »

danfo driver wrote:
jdizzy wrote:
Are we really still peddling this rumor that Inter's midfield players (Brozovic, Gagliardini) or Atalanta with De Roon or Freuler are more talented players than Juve's Betancaur (big fan btw), Rabiot, Pjanic, Ramsey??? :taunt: :taunt: Rumors to shift blame away from Sarri for not getting the best of his players or only knowing 1 system to play whether or not it suits his players??? I mean they chased away Emre Can who has been brilliant for Dortmund since
You need to know your mate! You ran here to flap your tongue because your mental patient managed to reach the final! You forgot that your mental patient is a failure in Europe!

Danfo only you can argue both sides of the coin. Didn't you say Inter had the best midfield in Italy and i countered it?
Niente Ÿ impossibile!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

jdizzy wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
jdizzy wrote:

Danfo only you can argue both sides of the coin. Didn't you say Inter had the best midfield in Italy and i countered it?
Yes. Inter has one of the best midfield in Serie A (I prefer Napoli's midfield).

My response to you was to show you that Sarri slapped and humiliated your bald mental patient again! You should sit down, keep quiet and show some respect. At the start of the season you were making noise and I warned you! As you can see, your bald mad man has been locked in an assylum.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Agbakpan Conte seems to be a coward like his Cybereagles supporters. :lol: :lol: :lol:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

How much with Agbakpan spend this summer? :lol:
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Interesting signing by Ogbuagu Pirlo, Weston “Bellingham” McKennie, surprised Dortmund didn’t go West instead of Hey Juding. Will be a giant no doubt. Looking forward to seeing how Pirlo lines up the Old Tart.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Coach wrote:Interesting signing by Ogbuagu Pirlo, Weston “Bellingham” McKennie, surprised Dortmund didn’t go West instead of Hey Juding. Will be a giant no doubt. Looking forward to seeing how Pirlo lines up the Old Tart.
Ogbuefi Agbakpan is trying to respond with Ndombele or Kante. He wants to SPEND SPEND SPEND!!!! :thumbs: :thumbs: :woot: :woot:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

jdizzy wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
jdizzy wrote:

Jizzz, kedu? How is agbakpan doing? :rotf: :rotf:
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Conte is becoming an I D I O T in my eyes.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Cristao II wrote:Conte is becoming an I D I O T in my eyes.
The problem with people who dont listen to me is that years later they wished they had listened to me. I advised una, but you guys no listen.

I know coaches like I know the back of my hand.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Cristao II wrote:Conte is becoming an I D I O T in my eyes.
Effect of Danfo curse
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

jdizzy wrote:Underestimate mad man Conte at your own peril...especially if we gets his preferred players like Lukaku.
Jizzing, ke du ko di? :D
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

So the rookie coach made the knockout stage and Conte did not. wow.