Sarri's Juve

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
kalani JR
Egg
Egg
Re: Sarri's Juve

Post by kalani JR »

danfo driver wrote:
kalani JR wrote:If Conte gets the job...
The Juve job? That will turn Juve fans into bipolar. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

I am hoping for Pochettino! :clap: :clap: Not sure he can win them the CL they want though. Although Zidane is another option.

The only issue for any of them is that Juve must fall next season! The Kind of Napoli is winning the Serie A title next season! :thumbs:
They were saved by the pandemic this year but the squad is terrible, it needs a total reconstruction. Sarri saying he expected less will get criticized but I thought the same too.
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Damn Juventus no dey play o!
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Will they go for Pochettino, Inzaghi or even Edie Howe
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Cristao II wrote:Damn Juventus no dey play o!
Thats what happens when a club has he DNA of winning. They demand it and nothing less.

If Bobo IAG was a fan of Juventus, he'd have hated the club so much and felt very lonely at the club.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Sleaky72 wrote:Will they go for Pochettino, Inzaghi or even Edie Howe
My guess, Poch or Zidane.

They want the CL.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

kalani JR wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

I am hoping for Pochettino! :clap: :clap: Not sure he can win them the CL they want though. Although Zidane is another option.

The only issue for any of them is that Juve must fall next season! The Kind of Napoli is winning the Serie A title next season! :thumbs:
They were saved by the pandemic this year but the squad is terrible, it needs a total reconstruction. Sarri saying he expected less will get criticized but I thought the same too.
Bro, when we told people that Juve had a poor midfield when compared to the likes of Napoli, Inter, Lazio and even Atalanta, they were twerking! They read "names" of pages and they think thats what make up a midfield. :lol:

Even someone said yesterday that Ronaldo is the 3rd best player in the world. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

jdizzy wrote:Danfo, any comments on Sarri's sacking?
Yes, see my comment below:
danfo driver wrote:
jdizzy wrote:Danfo, how is our clown-boy Sarri? Do you reckon he is still in charge next season?
I dont know, but I do know that he clowned your mental patient Cvnte and won Serie A :lol:
:rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

How market, jizzing? Who won the title?
jdizzy wrote:Underestimate mad man Conte at your own peril...especially if we gets his preferred players like Lukaku.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

pirlo in. wow.
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Pirlo Time

If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

danfo driver wrote:
The team wasn't Sarri team in anyway, I understand firing him but unless they overhaul nothing will change. They should look at how much United will play for Cristiano.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

kalani JR wrote:pirlo in. wow.
hmm
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

green4life wrote:
danfo driver wrote:Creating a thread to follow Sarri's Juve.

I am excited to see what he can do with Juve, specifically since Juve is a club that expects to win trophies and the fact that he has finally gotten "the monkey off his back."
Oh he will win trophies at Juventus but in some environments (even at Chelsea talk less of Juventus) simply winning may not be enough to satisfy a huge vocal portion of the fan base. Juventus is big time. Winning a scudetto is expected. To get a pat on the back he needs to win the cup with big ears.
A word is enough for the wise. :clap:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

green4life wrote:
green4life wrote:

I am excited to see what he can do with Juve, specifically since Juve is a club that expects to win trophies and the fact that he has finally gotten "the monkey off his back."
Oh he will win trophies at Juventus but in some environments (even at Chelsea talk less of Juventus) simply winning may not be enough to satisfy a huge vocal portion of the fan base. Juventus is big time. Winning a scudetto is expected. To get a pat on the back he needs to win the cup with big ears.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: I am shocked at how much of a coward you are, actually. What a pity! Please, go back into hiding.
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

danfo driver wrote:
green4life wrote:
green4life wrote:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: I am shocked at how much of a coward you are, actually. What a pity! Please, go back into hiding.
Coward? Chelsea lost 4-1 today (7-1 aggregate vs Bayern) yet I dey kamkpe.

So hypocritical from the biggest coward on CE who changed his CE name each season after Mourinho failed. You ran away and hid for months only to resurface with a new CE name hoping that we won't know it's you. I warned you about Sarri but you wont't Listen What a coward :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Your white god master, Sarri is out of work while Lampard survived. That shows how little you know about football :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

green4life wrote:

So hypocritical from the biggest coward on CE who changed his CE name each season after Mourinho failed. You ran away and hid for months only to resurface with a new CE name hoping that we won't know it's you. I warned you about Sarri but you wont't Listen What a coward :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

blah blah blah! 200 million and couldnt win Serie A :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

And When your white privileged racist wins a title, you can talk to me!
Your white god master, Sarri is out of work while Lampard survived. That shows how little you know about football :rotf:
Sweet heart, you are projecting! :rotf: We all know Lumpard is a white privileged cvnt who looks down on black people. :oops: :oops: And you laid on your back for him. :taunt:
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Inter in the final of the Europa - 5-0 win over Shaktar!!

C’è Solo l’Inter
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Cristao II wrote:Inter in the final of the Europa - 5-0 win over Shaktar!!

C’è Solo l’Inter
Moses might win another Europa Cup :thumbs:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...and Manchester united reject, Lukaku, scored willingly and easily with plenty assist. Why did they dump again?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Cristao II wrote:Inter in the final of the Europa - 5-0 win over Shaktar!!

C’è Solo l’Inter
Congrats bro! Good luck on the finals!
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

green4life wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
green4life wrote:
green4life wrote:

:blink: :blink:
jdizzy
Egg
Egg

Post by jdizzy »

danfo driver wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Bro, when we told people that Juve had a poor midfield when compared to the likes of Napoli, Inter, Lazio and even Atalanta, they were twerking! They read "names" of pages and they think thats what make up a midfield. :lol:

Even someone said yesterday that Ronaldo is the 3rd best player in the world. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Are we really still peddling this rumor that Inter's midfield players (Brozovic, Gagliardini) or Atalanta with De Roon or Freuler are more talented players than Juve's Betancaur (big fan btw), Rabiot, Pjanic, Ramsey??? :taunt: :taunt: Rumors to shift blame away from Sarri for not getting the best of his players or only knowing 1 system to play whether or not it suits his players??? I mean they chased away Emre Can who has been brilliant for Dortmund since
Niente Ÿ impossibile!