Sarri's Juve

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Sarri's Juve

Post by danfo driver »

Creating a thread to follow Sarri's Juve.

I am excited to see what he can do with Juve, specifically since Juve is a club that expects to win trophies and the fact that he has finally gotten "the monkey off his back."
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Sarri's Juve

Post by green4life »

danfo driver wrote:Creating a thread to follow Sarri's Juve.

I am excited to see what he can do with Juve, specifically since Juve is a club that expects to win trophies and the fact that he has finally gotten "the monkey off his back."
Oh he will win trophies at Juventus but in some environments (even at Chelsea talk less of Juventus) simply winning may not be enough to satisfy a huge vocal portion of the fan base. Juventus is big time. Winning a scudetto is expected. To get a pat on the back he needs to win the cup with big ears.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

green4life wrote:

Oh he will win trophies at Juventus but in some environments (even at Chelsea talk less of Juventus) simply winning may not be enough to satisfy a huge vocal portion of the fan base. Juventus is big time. Winning a scudetto is expected. To get a pat on the back he needs to win the cup with big ears.
So who is Chelsea new coach?Lampard?
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

I hate this team, they've managed to both have consistently great managers since 2011 as well as pick up great free signings as well.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Imagine being forced to coach David Luiz and then, having the chance to coach:

De ligt, Chiellini, Bonucci and Rugani?! Odiegwu!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

danfo driver wrote:Imagine being forced to coach David Luiz and then, having the chance to coach:

Imagine from wining nothing in 20+ years of coaching to finally tasting your first trophy thanks to the likes of David Luiz and co. :thumb:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

green4life wrote:
danfo driver wrote:Imagine being forced to coach David Luiz and then, having the chance to coach:

Imagine from wining nothing in 20+ years of coaching to finally tasting your first trophy thanks to the likes of David Luiz and co. :thumb:
This is False! :D contrary to what everyone seems to think and what the people who claim to know football have been saying for weeks, that was NOT Sarri's first trophy.

Sarri actually won the Coppa Italia di Serie D in 2003:
hehe.. Bro, you know my football knowledge is encyclopedic, so if you are going to take a punch at me... you have to hit so hard, that I get knocked out entirely :taunt: :taunt:

When you had finished typing that line, I am sure you dusted your hand, smiled to yourself and used your pinky to press "submit!" :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Odiegwu!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Unbelievable free pickups by Juve.

Sarri got it made. But then, he's got great rivalries brewing too.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

jdizzy
Egg
Egg

Post by jdizzy »

Underestimate mad man Conte at your own peril...especially if we gets his preferred players like Lukaku.
Niente Ÿ impossibile!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

jdizzy wrote:Underestimate mad man Conte at your own peril...especially if we gets his preferred players like Lukaku.
:lol: please go and open a thread for your mad man. This thread is for sane people who want to follow Sarri’s Juve :D
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Jokes aside, danfo thanks for this thread. I’m looking to watching serie A for the first time since José left Inter. This will be good.
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

green4life wrote:Jokes aside, danfo thanks for this thread. I’m looking to watching serie A for the first time since José left Inter. This will be good.

You've been missing a lot. Was for me the best league in Europe last season...

Hopefully the Viola get it right in the new season...
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

txj wrote:
green4life wrote:Jokes aside, danfo thanks for this thread. I’m looking to watching serie A for the first time since José left Inter. This will be good.

You've been missing a lot. Was for me the best league in Europe last season...

Hopefully the Viola get it right in the new season...
Italy just passed a new tax law, which is extremely friendly to football teams purchasing foreign players. It's going to have a significant impact for Serie A clubs and football players. Both will now save a huge amount of money when the clubs purchase players from overseas.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Where is Juve getting all this good easy buy?
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

danfo driver wrote:
jdizzy wrote:Underestimate mad man Conte at your own peril...especially if we gets his preferred players like Lukaku.
:lol: please go and open a thread for your mad man. This thread is for sane people who want to follow Sarri’s Juve :D
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Juventus are preparing a £120m bid for Manchester United's 26-year-old France midfielder Paul Pogba
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

kajifu wrote:
green4life wrote:

So who is Chelsea new coach?Lampard?
No..na Amunike :roll:
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)