Sarri's Juve

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
kalani JR
Egg
Egg
Re: Sarri's Juve

Post by kalani JR »

The false hair buffon came fourth in a two horse race.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

kalani JR wrote:The false hair buffon came fourth in a two horse race.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

his supporters have gone into hiding. the one wey surprise me pass na G4L, didn't think he was a coward.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Seems they are considering sending the mad man back to the asylum. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

More competition for mental patient next season
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

green4life wrote:
danfo driver wrote:Imagine being forced to coach David Luiz and then, having the chance to coach:

De ligt, Chiellini, Bonucci and Rugani?! Odiegwu!
Imagine from wining nothing in 20+ years of coaching to finally tasting your first trophy thanks to the likes of David Luiz and co. :thumb:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

jdizzy wrote:Underestimate mad man Conte at your own peril...especially if we gets his preferred players like Lukaku.
Jizzing, did I underestimate your mental patient? Did you get his preferred players like Lukaku and spend 200 million at Inter's peril
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Dont you ever open your mouth to question Don Sarri again. Ever!

Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

danfo driver wrote:
jdizzy wrote:Underestimate mad man Conte at your own peril...especially if we gets his preferred players like Lukaku.
Jizzing, did I underestimate your mental patient? Did you get his preferred players like Lukaku and spend 200 million at Inter's peril
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Dont you ever open your mouth to question Don Sarri again. Ever!

DD, Inter has improved this season and that improvement has come under Conte. For the first time in a long while, Inter will finish comfortably in a Champions League slot. The gap in squad quality between Inter and Juventus has been growing season by season. To know the size of this herculean task, you have to realise the strength of Juventus. Within Europe's 'big five' leagues - England, Spain, Germany, Italy and France - Juventus' 36 titles is a record, two ahead of this season's Spanish champions Real Madrid.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Cristao II wrote:
DD, Inter has improved this season and that improvement has come under Conte.
Of course it has come under Conte. He is your coach. Who else would it come under?

When a coach is allowed to spend 200 million! Bring in the likes of Lukaku, Eriksen, Sanchez, Godin, Radu, Sensi, Barella, Biraghi, Ashley Young, Moses! Thats 10 PLAYERS!! Not to mention he brought in Lazaro and Politano and then decided he didnt want them and loaned them out!

Name any team that finishes 4th and brings in those 10 players and wont "improve?"
For the first time in a long while, Inter will finish comfortably in a Champions League slot.
Last season, Inter finished joint 3rd (69 points with Atalanta) and was listed as 4th due to GD. Right now, you are one point away from 4th.
The gap in squad quality between Inter and Juventus has been growing season by season.
You cant honestly believe that Juve has a better squad today than Inter. 200 million and 15 players he bought--keeping 10 of them in his squad.
To know the size of this herculean task, you have to realise the strength of Juventus.

By their standard, Juve was poor this season. Their midfield-bets went bust, as Ramsey and the french kid did not live up to expectation and Juve also struggled to get a serious no 9
Within Europe's 'big five' leagues - England, Spain, Germany, Italy and France - Juventus' 36 titles is a record, two ahead of this season's Spanish champions Real Madrid.
I know history very well. Not sure there is anything about football history you can tell me, which I do not know. I dont think history plays a part on the pitch, or does it? Did the 36 titles show up on the pitch to score and defend? I am referring to this season.
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

Inter has a superior midfield to Juventus plus Lukaku, not sure how the season can be painted as anything but a disappointment, especially given that the spin during the summer was that Conte may not do well in Europe but he wins the league.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

kalani JR wrote:Inter has a superior midfield to Juventus plus Lukaku, not sure how the season can be painted as anything but a disappointment, especially given that the spin during the summer was that Conte may not do well in Europe but he wins the league.
They think we are JJCs. :lol:

To be fair to Cristao, he is an Interisti, so I understand his desire to spin this.
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

Conte dirty macking? Asking Juve to fire someone so he can usurp his job?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

kalani JR wrote:Conte dirty macking? Asking Juve to fire someone so he can usurp his job?
Cvnte being a Cvvnt! Whats new? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

G4L, do you remember when Cvnte was bald and then he did hair transplant? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

How can you trust a man with weave-on? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

danfo driver wrote:G4L, do you remember when Cvnte was bald and then he did hair transplant? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I used to joke about this nonstop and our good brother juventuss hated it!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

kalani JR wrote:
danfo driver wrote:G4L, do you remember when Cvnte was bald and then he did hair transplant? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I used to joke about this nonstop and our good brother juventuss hated it!
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Now, he'll love it!
jdizzy
Egg
Egg

Post by jdizzy »

kalani JR wrote:Inter has a superior midfield to Juventus plus Lukaku, not sure how the season can be painted as anything but a disappointment, especially given that the spin during the summer was that Conte may not do well in Europe but he wins the league.
So we are downplaying Juve's midfield now in comparison to Inter to hype Sarri. Juve also had the 3rd best player in the world to bail them out on several occasions.
Congrats to them sha! The title is Conte's next season...if he stays. I'll bet on it
Niente Ÿ impossibile!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

jdizzy wrote:
So we are downplaying Juve's midfield now in comparison to Inter to hype Sarri.
You should list the midfield of the top 5 teams in Serie A.
Juve also had the 3rd best player in the world to bail them out on several occasions.
Congrats to them sha!

Excuse me, i am sorry, who is the 3rd best player in the World? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
The title is Conte's next season...if he stays. I'll bet on it
:thumbs: :thumbs: :clap: :clap: :clap:
jdizzy
Egg
Egg

Post by jdizzy »

Danfo, how is our clown-boy Sarri? Do you reckon he is still in charge next season?
Niente Ÿ impossibile!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

jdizzy wrote:Danfo, how is our clown-boy Sarri? Do you reckon he is still in charge next season?
I dont know, but I do know that he clowned your mental patient Cvnte and won Serie A :lol:
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

If Conte gets the job...
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

kalani JR wrote:If Conte gets the job...
The Juve job? That will turn Juve fans into bipolar. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

I am hoping for Pochettino! :clap: :clap: Not sure he can win them the CL they want though. Although Zidane is another option.

The only issue for any of them is that Juve must fall next season! The Kind of Napoli is winning the Serie A title next season! :thumbs:
jdizzy
Egg
Egg

Post by jdizzy »

Danfo, any comments on Sarri's sacking?
Niente Ÿ impossibile!