Algeria 2 vs Kenya 0 [FT]

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Algeria 2 vs Kenya 0 [HT]

Post by wale1974 »

Tanzania and Kenya.....what do they have in common?
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

wale1974 wrote:Tanzania and Kenya.....what do they have in common?
Bonus track in tournaments.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Algeria 2 vs Kenya 0 [1H]

Post by metalalloy »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:This is a shame. CAF should go with 23 teams and eliminate Kenya at HT of this game. No need to play the 2nd half.
:rotf: :rotf:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

metalalloy wrote:

Ogolo is thinking of a new handle on CE after this debacle. Look for a new Kenyan on CE soon. :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Algeria 0 vs Kenya 0 [1H]

Post by Odas »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Kenya need to stay compact. This is a 2 goal win for Algeria the way things are going
... and so far, the score is as you have stated. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: kai, Kenya-ooo!
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
metalalloy wrote:
Ogolo is thinking of a new handle on CE after this debacle. Look for a new Kenyan on CE soon. :laugh:
Can someone please check and see how Ogolo is handling this? Seriously, I hope he is alright
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Algeria 2 vs Kenya 0 [1H]

Post by Odas »

pajimoh wrote:OkponOGOLO head where are you?
:lol: :lol: :lol: Ogolo has disappeared :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Algeria 2 vs Kenya 0 [2H]

Kenya is just harassing us with uselessness.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Senator WIRES »

Uhuru needs to come and save us from this embarrassing situation. We should stick to long distance and marathon races, sneaky:
Mzee Ogolo, where art thou @ :D
"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

these Algerians can simulate sha. haba!

metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
metalalloy wrote:

:rotf:

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Maybe if they mark the goal post like marathon finish lines Kenya will play better. :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

metalalloy wrote:these Algerians can simulate sha. haba!
The azz whooping is real tho
OCCUPY NFF!!
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

a Kenyan named Gonzalez, ok.
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Senator WIRES »

These Kenyans remind me of wildebeest migration across the crocodiles infested river, jumping into the River :lol: :-x
Last edited by Senator WIRES on Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

King Futcha wrote:a Kenyan named Goatzalez, ok.
What's wrong with that? :sneaky: :twisted:
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Tbh the Kenyans didn't look that bad, apparently that extra quality is lacking...but they played some decent football in parts.
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Algeria 2 Kenya 0

Post by Dammy »

Algeria beat Kenya 2-0 in a Group C match at the ongoing AFCON in Egypt with first half goals from Bounedjah (34th minute penalty) and Riyad Mahrez (45th minute).
Kenya finding out that AFCON is different from CECAFA and COSAFA cups. :lol: :lol:
I am happy
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Tobi17 wrote:Tbh the Kenyans didn't look that bad, apparently that extra quality is lacking...but they played some decent football in parts.
Surely they did, unfortunately they didn't have what's needed to get; at least, a point in this game. From here, the pressure is on, else they will go back home soon
truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by truetalk »

Ogolo wan Pangolo.

How far?
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Senator WIRES wrote:These Kenyans remind me of wildebeest migration across the crocodiles infested river, jumping into the River :lol: :-x
CE is a wicked place. I don't think Ogolo will show here anytime soon. :rotf:
OCCUPY NFF!!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Algeria 2 Kenya 0

We are looking for ogolo. If you see him pls send him to the game thread in the world football forum. We must find him. :rotf:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Algeria 2 vs Kenya 0 [FT]

Post by Its a Goal »

Ogolo, don't mind these yeye CE people making fun of you. I am going to be in Kenya in August and as a favor I can hold a football session for you and your players, all for a nominal fee 8-). You will find it valuable and will be the better for it going forward :mrgreen:.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!