CAMEROON WOMEN'S TEAM SHOULD BE SUSPENDED BY FIFA

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: CAMEROON WOMEN'S TEAM SHOULD BE SUSPENDED BY FIFA

Post by Cito »

The officiating in this World Cup leaves a lot to be desired. I think Fifa needs to use qualification as criteria for picking official. Not gender or any of that. Most of these ref do not officiate high pressure leagues week in and week out.

Now back to the calls in the Cameroon game, they were correct calls. The offside calls were correctly called. The ref shouldn’t however use VAR as a supporter in all calls rather only for clarifying a few tight ones.

Cameroon team felt aggrieved by the call, rightly or wrongly but I bet after watching the calls again, there would be regrets. Fifa need not do anything else as the reaction was a cumulative effect of built up anger. A warning will suffice. The refs haven’t been overly fair to the smaller teams. Just not in this case.
Last edited by Cito on Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

Ekorian is right. The Cameroonian team did not help their/our cause in their behavior. Instead of the press talking about the unfair way VAR is penalizing smaller nations (like they did after the Nigerian match against France, and Germany), the press are talking about that angel* coach Neville and his comments that the Cameroonian behavior was not football.

I understand the passion and injustice that led to the on-field protest (which is what it was) from the Cameroonian womans team, but the way you protest matters just as much.
If you behave like a mad person, kicking people, spitting and bulling opposing players, you are just feeding the narrative that these racists already have about black people.

Then again, when I see the behavior of some people on this very forum, I am not surprised.
All too often, we are our own worst enemy.
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

charlie wrote:Ekorian is right. The Cameroonian team did not help their/our cause in their behavior. Instead of the press talking about the unfair way VAR is penalizing smaller nations (like they did after the Nigerian match against France, and Germany), the press are talking about that angel* coach Neville and his comments that the Cameroonian behavior was not football.

I understand the passion and injustice that led to the on-field protest (which is what it was) from the Cameroonian womans team, but the way you protest matters just as much.
If you behave like a mad person, kicking people, spitting and bulling opposing players, you are just feeding the narrative that these racists already have about black people.

Then again, when I see the behavior of some people on this very forum, I am not surprised.
Ol boy, this kind of opinion is not allowed on CE. Don't you know you're a part of the problem or worse, ask Bigporkhead.
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

bret- hart wrote:
Ekorian wrote:I just rewatched the entire game between England and Cameroon. As an African, I'm disappointed by some of the calls but that's not an excuse for the behavior of the the Lionesses.
From spitting on a player, shoving the referee, refusing to continue a game for several minutes after a VAR decision to stomping of an English player out of frustration. Those characters shouldn't have a place in a sport that's meant to inspire young girls and bring people together around the world. Many people are blindfolded by patriotism but there are ways to handle the alleged injustice.
I hope FIFA sends a strong message by suspending the team to deter others. The world stage is not our backwater league where referee are sometimes chased out of the field for controversial calls. Let's call a spade a spade.

As if Chelshit did behave in a disgraceful manner after losing to Barca in the UCL some years back. :dream: I don't agree with the actions of the Cameroon players but they have every right to be upset. The officiating at this WC has been an embarrassment. They aren't even hiding their bias against African teams anymore. The CAmeroon England game was the straw that broke the camels back.
Being upset is part of the game. But there is no reason for their reaction.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

pajimoh wrote:
charlie wrote:Ekorian is right. The Cameroonian team did not help their/our cause in their behavior. Instead of the press talking about the unfair way VAR is penalizing smaller nations (like they did after the Nigerian match against France, and Germany), the press are talking about that angel* coach Neville and his comments that the Cameroonian behavior was not football.

Ol boy, this kind of opinion is not allowed on CE. Don't you know you're a part of the problem or worse, ask Bigporkhead.
stop begging for approval or aid from others...be a man stand your ground...if you have no point and seem lost , go back and study...insteadof waiting for others to approve you poorly educated and lack of critical thinking points. I am a forumer who stands his ground, you son't see me going around begging for a gang up..bigpokey will never be a simp like you ...never ever.... real men are alphas, they take a stand and stand on it with confidence
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

The discussion was already headed that way after the Nigeria-Germany game. Now every one is talking about Cameroon's behaviour.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
pajimoh wrote:

stop begging for approval or aid from others...be a man stand your ground...if you have no point and seem lost , go back and study...insteadof waiting for others to approve you poorly educated and lack of critical thinking points. I am a forumer who stands his ground, you son't see me going around begging for a gang up..bigpokey will never be a simp like you ...never ever.... real men are alphas, they take a stand and stand on it with confidence
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Suffering from Mikel Withdrawal Symptoms? Don't worry AFCON is only about a month. Take your medicine. No wonder you're praying for Rohr to fail, you Male chicken sucker :sneaky:
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

pajimoh wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
pajimoh wrote:

Suffering from Mikel Withdrawal Symptoms? Don't worry AFCON is only about a month. Take your medicine. No wonder you're praying for Rohr to fail, you Male chicken sucker :sneaky:
You have nothing to say you constantly expose yourself, you rant about Mikel's body parts...I now know why if or whenever i move into your house, I will send you to the couch, while i take over your bedroom, and start being the man of the house ...Alphas will always run the betas away. 8-)Image
SuperEagles

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
pajimoh wrote:

You have nothing to say you constantly expose yourself, you rant about Mikel's body parts...I now know why if or whenever i move into your house, I will send you to the couch, while i take over your bedroom, and start being the man of the house ...Alphas will always run the betas away. 8-)Image
Check your DNA. I'm your papa. I just gave you up 'cos of the stupidity you inherited from the other side.....
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

For me shoving the ref was worth the price of admission and two big bags of butter soaked popcorn! :thumbs:

Proud of Cameroon. :clap: :clap: :clap:

If the African men had done something like this a long time ago, these crooks would think long and hard before handing out those dodgy calls.

Wha choo looking at?!
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

Siddonlook11 wrote:Its enough to say the protests and reactions are normal and are in other - only issue was the technique in delivering the message.

We generally dont have good delivery technique, save for Mandela !!

However they were mistreated and robbed and should have rightly protested.
It would be really nice for once if we would focus on joining hands to tell the mistreater to desist from mistreating rather than tell the aggrieved how to react :!:

Cheers.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Ekorian wrote:
bret- hart wrote:
Ekorian wrote:
bret- hart wrote:
Ekorian wrote:I just rewatched the entire game between England and Cameroon. As an African, I'm disappointed by some of the calls but that's not an excuse for the behavior of the the Lionesses.
From spitting on a player, shoving the referee, refusing to continue a game for several minutes after a VAR decision to stomping of an English player out of frustration. Those characters shouldn't have a place in a sport that's meant to inspire young girls and bring people together around the world. Many people are blindfolded by patriotism but there are ways to handle the alleged injustice.
I hope FIFA sends a strong message by suspending the team to deter others. The world stage is not our backwater league where referee are sometimes chased out of the field for controversial calls. Let's call a spade a spade.

As if Chelshit did behave in a disgraceful manner after losing to Barca in the UCL some years back. :dream: I don't agree with the actions of the Cameroon players but they have every right to be upset. The officiating at this WC has been an embarrassment. They aren't even hiding their bias against African teams anymore. The CAmeroon England game was the straw that broke the camels back.
Care to provide the link where Chelsea players spat on other player, shoved the referee, stomp a player and refused to continue a game for several minutes.
CAF is about to be taken over by FIFA but Patriots like you are not doing anything about it. We relinquish our rights to Oyinbo and then turned around to complain about fairness. May be we should get our acts together but on the interim, we have to abide by the rules and regulations that we are bounded by.
Guy don't go there. Your club Chelsea is well renowned for disgraceful thuggish behavior both on and off the pitch by the fans, players, managers and owners. You should be the last person complaining about Cameroons conduct. Off the top of my head i remember Drogba yelling at the tv like a madman "its a disgrace", Ballack chasing down the ref ready to assault him. Or how about a few years before 2009 when Moronho instigated fans to send death threats to a Swedish referee forcing him to retire. Hell your club is owned by a Russian thug.

As for CAF being run by FIFA every body knows FIFA is a mafia organization. The government cant even intervine to flush out corrupt CAF officials talk less of ordinary folks like you and I. Abegi :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:
Still trying hard to make this thread a referendum on Chelsea. He no go werk.
The bottom line is that Cameroon weren't the only team robbed in this tournament. I understand their frustration but totally disagree with their antics. Take a deep breath, think again and tell me if they did themselves any favor by their shows of shame

I am just pointing out your hypocrisy. A Chelshit fan should be the last person lecturing anyone about proper conduct. Your club is owned by a Russian mobster. Your fans are racist xenophobic bottom feeders. Leave Cameroon alone. I am happy they let their feelings known on the pitch. I dont agree with them taking it out on the English girls but its high time Africans speakout publicly about how we are cheated and treated at the World Cup.

You remind me of the sanctmonious brits who are talking down to Cameroon yet these same Brits export their hooligans and criminals at every major fooball turnament.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

bret- hart wrote:
Ekorian wrote:
bret- hart wrote:
Ekorian wrote:
bret- hart wrote:

Care to provide the link where Chelsea players spat on other player, shoved the referee, stomp a player and refused to continue a game for several minutes.
CAF is about to be taken over by FIFA but Patriots like you are not doing anything about it. We relinquish our rights to Oyinbo and then turned around to complain about fairness. May be we should get our acts together but on the interim, we have to abide by the rules and regulations that we are bounded by.
Guy don't go there. Your club Chelsea is well renowned for disgraceful thuggish behavior both on and off the pitch by the fans, players, managers and owners. You should be the last person complaining about Cameroons conduct. Off the top of my head i remember Drogba yelling at the tv like a madman "its a disgrace", Ballack chasing down the ref ready to assault him. Or how about a few years before 2009 when Moronho instigated fans to send death threats to a Swedish referee forcing him to retire. Hell your club is owned by a Russian thug.

As for CAF being run by FIFA every body knows FIFA is a mafia organization. The government cant even intervine to flush out corrupt CAF officials talk less of ordinary folks like you and I. Abegi :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:
Still trying hard to make this thread a referendum on Chelsea. He no go werk.
The bottom line is that Cameroon weren't the only team robbed in this tournament. I understand their frustration but totally disagree with their antics. Take a deep breath, think again and tell me if they did themselves any favor by their shows of shame

I am just pointing out your hypocrisy. A Chelshit fan should be the last person lecturing anyone about proper conduct. Your club is owned by a Russian mobster. Your fans are racist xenophobic bottom feeders. Leave Cameroon alone. I am happy they let their feelings known on the pitch. I dont agree with them taking it out on the English girls but its high time Africans speakout publicly about how we are cheated and treated at the World Cup.

You remind me of the sanctmonious brits who are talking down to Cameroon yet these same Brits export their hooligans and criminals at every major fooball turnament.
Would you have felt better and approve what I said if I was an Arsenal or Juventus fan? Are all Chelsea fans racist? You must really have a deep hole in your head.
Unlike you, I've not had the privilege of meeting Abramovich to paint him a racist simply because he's a Russian. But kudos to an alleged racist that made a man born in Aba called Mike Emenalo the technical director of Chelsea for six years.
Anyway, logic has never been your forte. If you think Cameroon's deserved the fair play award and they did the right thing, then I'm worried about your offspring.
GOD BLESS CANADA, THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

This just shows Ekorian is a kid and really a woman..Bret exposed his thinking ways as limited, and the thing pain am well well for belly. He then decided to change tactics and insult bets kids...fyi you do know he is yet to have kids and you on the other hand be house husband raising children..hmmm be very careful ooooo....things u say, fit backfire....
SuperEagles

Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

Sasquatch, I coudn't even comprehend your incoherent gobbledygook. You are known as a jobless troll that get dressed in the morning to sit behind the computer and waste your life online. Sadly, with your low IQ, you can't even engage in intellectual discourse.
What have you ever contributed to this site besides licking Mikel's ball and irritating everyone? While you'll continue to be in my thoughts and prayers, I hope that someone who cares about you will assist you in getting the help you desperately need before it's too late.
Bigpokey24 wrote:This just shows Ekorian is a kid and really a woman..Bret exposed his thinking ways as limited, and the thing pain am well well for belly. He then decided to change tactics and insult bets kids...fyi you do know he is yet to have kids and you on the other hand be house husband raising children..hmmm be very careful ooooo....things u say, fit backfire....
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Ekorian wrote:Sasquatch, I coudn't even comprehend your incoherent gobbledygook. You are known as a jobless troll that get dressed in the morning to sit behind the computer and waste your life online. Sadly, with your low IQ, you can't even engage in intellectual discourse.
What have you ever contributed to this site besides licking Mikel's ball and irritating everyone? While you'll continue to be in my thoughts and prayers, I hope that someone who cares about you will assist you in getting the help you desperately need before it's too late.
Bigpokey24 wrote:This just shows Ekorian is a kid and really a woman..Bret exposed his thinking ways as limited, and the thing pain am well well for belly. He then decided to change tactics and insult bets kids...fyi you do know he is yet to have kids and you on the other hand be house husband raising children..hmmm be very careful ooooo....things u say, fit backfire....
:rotf: :rotf: dude focus....aren't you the one who had a child stuck in a locked car and you had to wait until madam came before you took permission to break the window? hmmmm....now who lacks common sense? :D
SuperEagles

bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bamenda boy »

A country that breads corruption is complaining of cheating. What an irony
Only two things in life are certain - death and taxes. But there is one other unpleasant certainty: criticism. No one escapes it entirely and often our careers, our emotional stability, even our happiness depends on how we react to it."By Benjamin Franklin"
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Ekorian wrote:Sasquatch, I coudn't even comprehend your incoherent gobbledygook. You are known as a jobless troll that get dressed in the morning to sit behind the computer and waste your life online. Sadly, with your low IQ, you can't even engage in intellectual discourse.
:rotf: :rotf: dude focus....aren't you the one who had a child stuck in a locked car and you had to wait until madam came before you took permission to break the window? hmmmm....now who lacks common sense? :D
What tell me you are joking brother Bigpokey?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

kajifu wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
true story oo, he posted it on rant and rave...
SuperEagles

Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
kajifu wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
true story oo, he posted it on rant and rave...
Even if I had posted something in your local dialect, you still wouldn't understand. Like Giuliani, you only understand three words. MIKEL, TURKEY and SHEWEN!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

did you post it or not...?
SuperEagles

wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

pajimoh wrote:To be honest with you, I'm shocked that some support their actions.

It's a real setback for Africans. No matter what, be professional on and off. Our protest should be well thought out and not some knee jerk reaction that actually take focus away from what you're supposed to be complaining about.
Really? Nothing shocks me about CE anymore my brother.
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

wale1974 wrote:
pajimoh wrote:To be honest with you, I'm shocked that some support their actions.

It's a real setback for Africans. No matter what, be professional on and off. Our protest should be well thought out and not some knee jerk reaction that actually take focus away from what you're supposed to be complaining about.
Really? Nothing shocks me about CE anymore my brother.
I am shocked you aren't using the latest, the last time i saw you your line was way way way in the middle of your head
[/video]
SuperEagles