CAMEROON WOMEN'S TEAM SHOULD BE SUSPENDED BY FIFA

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: CAMEROON WOMEN'S TEAM SHOULD BE SUSPENDED BY FIFA

Post by Ekorian »

Bigpokey24 wrote:did you post it or not...?
If the lie you wrote is what you deduced from a traumatic experience for my son, then you have a comprehension of a toddler and if you were fortunate to ever be a father, you will experience a similar or more painful ordeal.
GOD BLESS CANADA, THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Ekorian wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:did you post it or not...?
If the lie you wrote is what you deduced from a traumatic experience for my son, then you have a comprehension of a toddler and if you were fortunate to ever be a father, you will experience a similar or more painful ordeal.
but why did you hesitate towards breaking the glass, when the child was locked in a hot car? You were so slow to make a manly decision , waiting to get a confirmation from madam..shame, shame, shame.... You should be grateful this wasn't in the states, nah county dem for bail you..sit down you irresponsible woman ..oops man
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
wale1974 wrote:
pajimoh wrote:To be honest with you, I'm shocked that some support their actions.

It's a real setback for Africans. No matter what, be professional on and off. Our protest should be well thought out and not some knee jerk reaction that actually take focus away from what you're supposed to be complaining about.
Really? Nothing shocks me about CE anymore my brother.
I am shocked you aren't using the latest, the last time i saw you your line was way way way in the middle of your head
[/video]
Arguing with a troll is like yelling at a wall...... It will get you nowhere :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
amafolas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by amafolas »

CAF needs to commission a proper study looking at refereeing decisions at FIFA tourneys. i.e. pay a sports consultancy firm to do a retrospective well-designed study going back the last 12 years or so, and re-watching multiple clips of every single game of FIFA tourneys, count calls, yellow-cards, missed calls etc.. Then publish the report and confront FIFA with the results. Nothing will likely happen.
Then take it a step further, at every FIFA tournament, have the African coaches refer to the study at every press conference before and after matches and at every opportunity. It won't do much, but it is a start.
"We will go through the gate. If the gate is closed, we will go over the fence. If the fence is too high, we will pole vault in. If that doesn’t work, we will parachute in. But we are going to get health-care reform passed"
Nancy Pelosi, 01/28/2010 after Scott Brown got elected to Ted Kennedy's senate seat.
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

How many studies are needed? How many investigations are needed? What's happening at the world cups is similar to exactly what happens in society. Whether this is against Immigrants, people from third world countries or Blacks.
I brought up this equivalency in my other posts.
Black people (Presumed Poor people) MUST always prove their innocence, because they are guilty at first.
White people (Rich people) are always innocent at first. You MUST prove that they are guilty, including proving that you collected the evidence properly.
This happens every day in America and the rest of the world where we live. Why should it be any different on a soccer pitch?
Let me give you examples: The owner of the NE Patriots (Roberts Kraft, a White Billionaire) was caught in a prostitute ring. He argued that evidence was not properly collected and that his rights were violated. Case was dismissed. The man walked free. If this was a poor person, how would he even argue his case? He would be rotting in Jail right now.
When a white kid shoots someone in America, he is "mentally ill". When a black kid does it, he is a monster that needs to be shot.

Bepanda
amafolas wrote:CAF needs to commission a proper study looking at refereeing decisions at FIFA tourneys. i.e. pay a sports consultancy firm to do a retrospective well-designed study going back the last 12 years or so, and re-watching multiple clips of every single game of FIFA tourneys, count calls, yellow-cards, missed calls etc.. Then publish the report and confront FIFA with the results. Nothing will likely happen.
Then take it a step further, at every FIFA tournament, have the African coaches refer to the study at every press conference before and after matches and at every opportunity. It won't do much, but it is a start.
Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Comrade Machel »

For what it's worth I think Africans really do get cheated at these events. There is a consistent pattern where they rarely get the benefit of doubt, every little offence is punished where bigger teams are let off with similar transgressions. Keeping quiet and being civilised about it will only result in a continuation of the injustices. No we don't have to be aggressive in protests bit we need to do something. Keeping quiet is being complicit in the crime. It's almost always predictible when the game is finely balanced that the ref will manufacture an advantage for the bigger team

Having said that we can reduce some of the injustices through better preparation and developing mental aspects of our game. We make too many mistakes that can be prevented. As Idi Amin advised the Ugandan boxers goin to the Olympics, yes he knew refs might be biased so the trick is to win convincingly and not leave room for underhand tactics by the ref. Then again sometimes there is a deadlock and it is depressing and demoralising to have played well for say 80 minutes and have the red gift tour oponent a phantom penalty kick or red card. So the truth exists for both arguements

Watched the highlights of France Nigeria women's game and some french people were saying they felt empty and didn't want to win the game in such a way so yeah even some french people saw the injustice.
Ratlala :thumbs: :D

https://youtu.be/8CZLsYase0Q
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

Samora Machel wrote:For what it's worth I think Africans really do get cheated at these events. There is a consistent pattern where they rarely get the benefit of doubt, every little offence is punished where bigger teams are let off with similar transgressions. Keeping quiet and being civilised about it will only result in a continuation of the injustices. No we don't have to be aggressive in protests bit we need to do something. Keeping quiet is being complicit in the crime. It's almost always predictible when the game is finely balanced that the ref will manufacture an advantage for the bigger team

Having said that we can reduce some of the injustices through better preparation and developing mental aspects of our game. We make too many mistakes that can be prevented. As Idi Amin advised the Ugandan boxers goin to the Olympics, yes he knew refs might be biased so the trick is to win convincingly and not leave room for underhand tactics by the ref. Then again sometimes there is a deadlock and it is depressing and demoralising to have played well for say 80 minutes and have the red gift tour oponent a phantom penalty kick or red card. So the truth exists for both arguements

Watched the highlights of France Nigeria women's game and some french people were saying they felt empty and didn't want to win the game in such a way so yeah even some french people saw the injustice.
You are correct! However, Cameroon was not cheated against England.
Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

The hammer is about to come down on Cameroon. They'll hopefully learn from the misconduct that there are civilized ways to handle such situation.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48778857
GOD BLESS CANADA, THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD