CAMEROON WOMEN'S TEAM SHOULD BE SUSPENDED BY FIFA

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet
CAMEROON WOMEN'S TEAM SHOULD BE SUSPENDED BY FIFA

Post by Ekorian »

I just rewatched the entire game between England and Cameroon. As an African, I'm disappointed by some of the calls but that's not an excuse for the behavior of the the Lionesses.
From spitting on a player, shoving the referee, refusing to continue a game for several minutes after a VAR decision to stomping of an English player out of frustration. Those characters shouldn't have a place in a sport that's meant to inspire young girls and bring people together around the world. Many people are blindfolded by patriotism but there are ways to handle the alleged injustice.
I hope FIFA sends a strong message by suspending the team to deter others. The world stage is not our backwater league where referee are sometimes chased out of the field for controversial calls. Let's call a spade a spade.
Last edited by Ekorian on Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GOD BLESS CANADA, THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: CAMEROON WOMEN'S TEAM SHOULD BE SUSPENDED BY FIFA

Post by pajimoh »

To be honest with you, I'm shocked that some support their actions.

It's a real setback for Africans. No matter what, be professional on and off. Our protest should be well thought out and not some knee jerk reaction that actually take focus away from what you're supposed to be complaining about.
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

dayumnnn two S.I.M.Ps crying about women reacting smh..yall do know women are very emotional? ...when i call the both of you out saying yall have been sisfied , una go dey vex... 2 supposed to be men complaining about women being emotional or reacting smh ..sisified men ..get out yalls feelings and act like logical creatures for once..stop being weak..
SIMP
(S)uckas - (I)dolizing - (M)ediocre - (P)ussy -- Basically someone who gives redundant and over the top attention to women that are of far less value than the attention or praise given. Usually the recipient of this praise is knowing of this and is taking full advantage knowing this fact.....Thus the term "sucka" is the main attribute and usually the results in the pending downfall of this kind of man.
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
The epitome of a PROPER ID1OT.
Even your word is degrading to women who are fighting for equal footing with men in the game. Smh

Bigpokey24 wrote:dayumnnn two S.I.M.Ps crying about women reacting smh..yall do know women are very emotional? ...when i call the both of you out saying yall have been sisfied , una go dey vex... 2 supposed to be men complaining about women being emotional or reacting smh ..sisified men ..get out yalls feelings and act like logical creatures for once..stop being weak..
SIMP
(S)uckas - (I)dolizing - (M)ediocre - (P)ussy -- Basically someone who gives redundant and over the top attention to women that are of far less value than the attention or praise given. Usually the recipient of this praise is knowing of this and is taking full advantage knowing this fact.....Thus the term "sucka" is the main attribute and usually the results in the pending downfall of this kind of man.
Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

Man mi, the dude is not worthy of your response. His entire life's ambition is to orbit on a social media as a result of the gravitational influence of the devil with no beneficial and meaninful influence to anyone. The ritualist are waiting his deportation but in the meanwhile, allow him free roaming.....
pajimoh wrote::rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Even your word is degrading to women who are fighting for equal footing with men in the game. Smh

Bigpokey24 wrote:dayumnnn two S.I.M.Ps crying about women reacting smh..yall do know women are very emotional? ...when i call the both of you out saying yall have been sisfied , una go dey vex... 2 supposed to be men complaining about women being emotional or reacting smh ..sisified men ..get out yalls feelings and act like logical creatures for once..stop being weak..
SIMP
Last edited by Ekorian on Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SIMP
This isn't about me, this is about 2 SIMPs crying over women reacting
SuperEagles

bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Ekorian wrote:I just rewatched the entire game between England and Cameroon. As an African, I'm disappointed by some of the calls but that's not an excuse for the behavior of the the Lionesses.
From spitting on a player, shoving the referee, refusing to continue a game for several minutes after a VAR decision to stomping of an English player out of frustration. Those characters shouldn't have a place in a sport that's meant to inspire young girls and bring people together around the world. Many people are blindfolded by patriotism but there are ways to handle the alleged injustice.
I hope FIFA sends a strong message by suspending the team to deter others. The world stage is not our backwater league where referee are sometimes chased out of the field for controversial calls. Let's call a spade a spade.

As if Chelshit did behave in a disgraceful manner after losing to Barca in the UCL some years back. :dream: I don't agree with the actions of the Cameroon players but they have every right to be upset. The officiating at this WC has been an embarrassment. They aren't even hiding their bias against African teams anymore. The CAmeroon England game was the straw that broke the camels back.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Ekorian wrote:Man mi, the dude is not worthy of your response. His entire life's ambition is to orbit on a social media as a result of the gravitational influence of the devil with no beneficial and meaninful influence to anyone. The ritualist are waiting for his deportation but in the meanwhile, allow him free roaming.....

SIMP
stop letting your feelings get a hold of you. You aren't real man, but you cry too much..you look for others quotes to help you when you are being cornered. You seek validation, you cannot stand your ground..not once have you ever been able to defend yourself, ...you are always quoting someone else so you can beg them to help you team up...be a man stand your ground, stop seeking validation...run your household..be strong , stop taking permission from women... lead as a real man...stop washing woman panties....
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

bret- hart wrote:
Ekorian wrote:I just rewatched the entire game between England and Cameroon. As an African, I'm disappointed by some of the calls but that's not an excuse for the behavior of the the Lionesses.

As if Chelshit did behave in a disgraceful manner after losing to Barca in the UCL some years back. :dream: I don't agree with the actions of the Cameroon players but they have every right to be upset. The officiating at this WC has been an embarrassment. They aren't even hiding their bias against African teams anymore. The CAmeroon England game was the straw that broke the camels back.
you dey mind am..he wants the women to be hushed.. you know he is used to being told to hush in his so called house, also he must raise his hand before he can speak... this EKorian is a very weak man , he has no kramp ....
SuperEagles

King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

the negro is always quick to condemn his brother or in this case, sister.
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

King Futcha wrote:the negro is always quick to condemn his brother or in this case, sister.
GBOSA..EKorian is a massive SIMP mixed with Uncle Tom's juice sauce
SuperEagles

Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

bret- hart wrote:

Care to provide the link where Chelsea players spat on other player, shoved the referee, stomp a player and refused to continue a game for several minutes.
CAF is about to be taken over by FIFA but Patriots like you are not doing anything about it. We relinquish our rights to Oyinbo and then turned around to complain about fairness. May be we should get our acts together but on the interim, we have to abide by the rules and regulations that we are bounded by.
Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

King Futcha wrote:the negro is always quick to condemn his brother or in this case, sister.
Queen futcha, are you still upset about AUNTY TOKUNBO AND THE MILWAUKEE PENNIES?
Your beating is awaiting you in the NBA thread. Meanwhile, have you heard the breaking news?
THE TORONTO RAPTORS ARE THE 2019 NBA CHAMPIONS. & OOOOOH, KAWHI IS STAYING IN ONE OF THE BEST COUNTRIES IN THE WORLD UP NORTH :lol:
Last edited by Ekorian on Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

Ekorian and pajimoh, you two are classic examples of why Africa keeps getting unfair treatment in all aspects of life. You don’t have the cojones to stand up for yourselves. Instead, you regurgitate the nonsense BBC and FOX commentators have been spewing. All you sorry brainwashed folks are doing is backing their subtle call to maintain the status quo... as if they need your help :!:

Cheers.
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

Ekorian wrote:
Queen futcha, are you still upset about AUNTY TOKUNBO AND THE MILWAUKEE PENNIES?
Your beating is awaiting you in the NBA thread. Meanwhile, have you heard the breaking news?
THE TORONTO RAPTORS ARE THE 2019 NBA CHAMPIONS. WE THE NORTH :lol:
deflect...

where is your thread about Suarez should be suspended? Zidane?

please share a link in this thread, thanks in advance.
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

King Futcha wrote:
Ekorian wrote:
THE TORONTO RAPTORS ARE THE 2019 NBA CHAMPIONS. WE THE NORTH :lol:
deflect...

where is your thread about Suarez should be suspended? Zidane?

please share a link in this thread, thanks in advance.
Queenie, you are the one deflecting. We are not talking about Uruguay or France but our beloved continent in this Women's world cup. And frankly, I was on the record calling Suarez " chan giu " for robbing motherland a chance in the quarter finals and for the use of his canine.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:Ekorian and pajimoh, you two are classic examples of why Africa keeps getting unfair treatment in all aspects of life. You don’t have the cojones to stand up for yourselves. Instead, you regurgitate the nonsense BBC and FOX commentators have been spewing. All you sorry brainwashed folks are doing is backing their subtle call to maintain the status quo... as if they need your help :!:

Cheers.
We are because we didn't agree the manner of their protest?

They have a confederation, they have proper channels to lodge a protest. VAR has cost many teams since its introduction but no one is crying racism.
If we feel we are been done by as Africans then sit down, document evidence, compare it with other teams and present it to relevant bodies. Even if they still disagree, the fact that they know we are willing to go to that length is a psychological pressure on them.
As it is, they are the one in the wrong, for spitting, pushing and refusing to get on with the game.
Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:Ekorian and pajimoh, you two are classic examples of why Africa keeps getting unfair treatment in all aspects of life. You don’t have the cojones to stand up for yourselves. Instead, you regurgitate the nonsense BBC and FOX commentators have been spewing. All you sorry brainwashed folks are doing is backing their subtle call to maintain the status quo... as if they need your help :!:

Cheers.
Asking you to use your brain is asking for too much because that part of your cranium is reserved for kissing Trump's behind.
How many times have you seen African teams and club sides chased referees, abandon games and throw silly tantrums?
Didn't I warn you guys when the VAR gave the falconets a goal that was clearly a hand ball? The rooster is now coming home to roost.
Cameroon should follow the normal protocol. The antics on the field would only fuel the stereotypes but that's too much for you to grasp!

Oga no vex o, I was only responding in kind to your polite insult
Last edited by Ekorian on Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Ekorian wrote:
bret- hart wrote:

Care to provide the link where Chelsea players spat on other player, shoved the referee, stomp a player and refused to continue a game for several minutes.
CAF is about to be taken over by FIFA but Patriots like you are not doing anything about it. We relinquish our rights to Oyinbo and then turned around to complain about fairness. May be we should get our acts together but on the interim, we have to abide by the rules and regulations that we are bounded by.
Guy don't go there. Your club Chelsea is well renowned for disgraceful thuggish behavior both on and off the pitch by the fans, players, managers and owners. You should be the last person complaining about Cameroons conduct. Off the top of my head i remember Drogba yelling at the tv like a madman "its a disgrace", Ballack chasing down the ref ready to assault him. Or how about a few years before 2009 when Moronho instigated fans to send death threats to a Swedish referee forcing him to retire. Hell your club is owned by a Russian thug.

As for CAF being run by FIFA every body knows FIFA is a mafia organization. The government cant even intervine to flush out corrupt CAF officials talk less of ordinary folks like you and I. Abegi :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

bret- hart wrote:
Ekorian wrote:
bret- hart wrote:

Guy don't go there. Your club Chelsea is well renowned for disgraceful thuggish behavior both on and off the pitch by the fans, players, managers and owners. You should be the last person complaining about Cameroons conduct. Off the top of my head i remember Drogba yelling at the tv like a madman "its a disgrace", Ballack chasing down the ref ready to assault him. Or how about a few years before 2009 when Moronho instigated fans to send death threats to a Swedish referee forcing him to retire. Hell your club is owned by a Russian thug.

As for CAF being run by FIFA every body knows FIFA is a mafia organization. The government cant even intervine to flush out corrupt CAF officials talk less of ordinary folks like you and I. Abegi :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:
Still trying hard to make this thread a referendum on Chelsea. He no go werk.
The bottom line is that Cameroon weren't the only team robbed in this tournament. I understand their frustration but totally disagree with their antics. Take a deep breath, think again and tell me if they did themselves any favor by their shows of shame
akamoke

Post by akamoke »

Cameroon have legitimate reasons to be frustrated
If they had walked out, I wont have begrudged them but shoving referee and spitting at a player (although seems accidental) are conducts that we (as Africans) should not be condoning, we are of higher standards than that
That said, I don't think this act should have any blemish on Africa unless people are looking for ways to justify their already held beliefs
For my sceptical Nigerian Friends : Pessimism is great because you are either always right or pleasantly surprised.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Cheers.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
SuperEagles

Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Its enough to say the protests and reactions are normal and are in other - only issue was the technique in delivering the message.

We generally dont have good delivery technique, save for Mandela !!

However they were mistreated and robbed and should have rightly protested.
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates