TUN 1 : 1 ANG

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet
TUN 1 : 1 ANG

Post by Senator WIRES »

:mad:
"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC
Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: TUN 1 : 1 ANG

Post by Senator WIRES »

These Tunisians are bad apart from Khazri
"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Tunisia look horrible. But they are efficient, they will score from the one or two opportunities they get, unlike Senegal. Angola have been the better side.

Tunisia's whole gameplan seems to be to dive in the box and look for penalties.

The penalty they were awarded , im not so sure, there was slight contact but the player was looking for it.
Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Senator WIRES »

The TUN coach is very happy with a crappy draw :D
!

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

I hope we don’t get Tunisia in the 2nd rd. :scared:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

So is Angola a minnow?
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Tunisia look terrible.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Robbynice wrote:So is Angola a minnow?
Minnow ke, they have been to the world Cup at our expense oh, we cannot call them minnow.. E suppose dey heavy for our mouth.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

if 1-1 could be defined in the dictionary, you would see Tunisia right next to it. Ive never seen a team that loves that scoreline more than Tunisia.
Last edited by metalalloy on Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

oloye wrote:
Robbynice wrote:So is Angola a minnow?
Minnow ke, they have been to the world Cup at our expense oh, we cannot call them minnow.. E suppose dey heavy for our mouth.
I am just checking no ni.
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger