Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:54 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Rafa Benitez FIRED!
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:49 pm
Posts: 42088
Location: Pennsylvania
Quote:
A disagreement in vision between Ashley – an owner sculpted in the vision of a footballing Scrooge – and the manager was the cause for the split.


https://www.theguardian.com/football/2019/jun/25/rafa-benitez-departure-newcastle-mike-ashley[/quote]

They couldn't have put it better re. Mike Ashley :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Danfo has been waiting and praying patiently for this day. ... In a weird sense of poetic justice, I see Jose Mourinho potentially being lined up as his replacement :taunt:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rafa Benitez FIRED!
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:21 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 12123
cic old boy wrote:
1. Had his contract expired?


No, it expires on June 30, 2019.

Quote:
2. Was he offered a new contract?


Yes, he rejected the offer and made a counter offer. Newcastle did not even bother to reject his counter-offer. They simply released a statement without his knowledge, telling him to lift the fatty roles around his neck and belly, and fook off!

SACKED! FACT!! :D

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rafa Benitez FIRED!
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:23 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 12123
green4life wrote:
Quote:
A disagreement in vision between Ashley – an owner sculpted in the vision of a footballing Scrooge – and the manager was the cause for the split.


https://www.theguardian.com/football/2019/jun/25/rafa-benitez-departure-newcastle-mike-ashley

They couldn't have put it better re. Mike Ashley :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Danfo has been waiting and praying patiently for this day. ... In a weird sense of poetic justice, I see Jose Mourinho potentially being lined up as his replacement :taunt:


CHEII! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

For most things, all I have to do is visit the Palace and pay homage to Omo N'Oba N'Edo. And then wait! :D :lol: :lol: The Leopard's promises are always kept! :clap: :clap:

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rafa Benitez FIRED!
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:31 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:59 pm
Posts: 60289
danfo driver wrote:

No, it expires on June 30, 2019.


Yes, he rejected the offer and made a counter offer. Newcastle did not even bother to reject his counter-offer. They simply released a statement without his knowledge, telling him to lift the fatty roles around his neck and belly, and fook off!

SACKED! FACT!! :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: Madness. So his contract was not renewed and they offered him a new contract? He rejected that new contract and told them the terms in which he would sign a new one and they said no. Leaving at the end of your contract with a new contract on the table is only sacking in your Borinho destroyed mind! Did you claim to be a lawyer??? You would be locked up with your client if you ever showed your face in court!
Image

_________________
Image
http://www.naijiant.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rafa Benitez FIRED!
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2019 5:33 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 12123
cic old boy wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol: Madness. So his contract was not renewed and they offered him a new contract?


Like all negotiations, they made an offer. Those who handle M&A or other transactional matters will tell you that making an offer is different from providing a party with a contract.

Quote:
He rejected that new contract and told them the terms in which he would sign a new one


he turned down their offer and made a counter-offer.

Quote:
and they said no.


They didnt say "no." They ignored him and put up a statement without his knowledge. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Quote:
Leaving at the end of your contract with a new contract on the table


There is no new contract on the table. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: A contract was never prepared. And if you have been following the story, Newcastle, led by Ashley have wanted him out! They low-balled him because they needed a reason to get rid of him without the fans being upsted. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Gangsta!

Quote:
that is only sacking in your Borinho destroyed mind! Did you claim to be a lawyer??? You would be locked up with your client if you ever showed your face in court!


Uncle, Oga CIC, I am actually posting from kirikiri right now, but thats not the point. The point is Rafa Benitez is fat, ugly and he was


SACKED! FACT!!

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rafa Benitez FIRED!
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:59 pm
Posts: 60289
What a bonehead. Only in your disturbed brain is a man fired if his contract is at an end and he is offered an extension, which he refused unless his conditions were met.

_________________
Image
http://www.naijiant.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rafa Benitez FIRED!
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:31 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 12123
cic old boy wrote:
What a bonehead. Only in your disturbed brain is a man fired if his contract is at an end and he is offered an extension, which he refused unless his conditions were met.


Uncle Oga Sir, you seem very pained by this occurrence. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I am happy to repeat it again to you, Sir. He was NOT offered an extension and his response was not -- "I wont accept until my conditions are met."

Instead, an offer on one term (financial term) was made to him (which, in addition to other terms, would have made up the contract). He did not accept that financial term and made a counteroffer on that specific one term--which is normal in 95% of transactional matters (someone makes you an offer on a term and you counter offer--mostly for the financial stipulation in the contract). Rather than coming back with a counter or even responding, Newcastle simply released a statement -- FOOK OFF! :clap: :clap: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

I know the British press have this idea that they sell to the dumb british public -- "contract on the table-- which means that the club actually typed up the whole contract and gave it to the player/coach's agent and they review the 300 pages and shout "NO!"" :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: It doesnt work that way! :rotf: :rotf: Contrarily, terms are discussed, counter offers on specific terms are made and they continue to discuss until they reach agreement on every single term and then they draft up! Funny enough, many times, "an agreement" is reached even before some terms are agreed upon. Boiler-plate terms or terms that are so normal that there shouldnt be any argument on them.


Ashley has finally gotten the fat slob out of his club and now he can move to make the club a top 7 club! :clap: :clap:

SACKED!! FACT!!! :D

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rafa Benitez FIRED!
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:59 pm
Posts: 60289
danfo driver wrote:

Uncle Oga Sir, you seem very pained by this occurrence. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I am happy to repeat it again to you, Sir. He was NOT offered an extension and his response was not -- "I wont accept until my conditions are met."

Instead, an offer on one term (financial term) was made to him (which, in addition to other terms, would have made up the contract). He did not accept that financial term and made a counteroffer on that specific one term--which is normal in 95% of transactional matters (someone makes you an offer on a term and you counter offer--mostly for the financial stipulation in the contract). Rather than coming back with a counter or even responding, Newcastle simply released a statement -- FOOK OFF! :clap: :clap: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

I know the British press have this idea that they sell to the dumb british public -- "contract on the table-- which means that the club actually typed up the whole contract and gave it to the player/coach's agent and they review the 300 pages and shout "NO!"" :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: It doesnt work that way! :rotf: :rotf: Contrarily, terms are discussed, counter offers on specific terms are made and they continue to discuss until they reach agreement on every single term and then they draft up! Funny enough, many times, "an agreement" is reached even before some terms are agreed upon. Boiler-plate terms or terms that are so normal that there shouldnt be any argument on them.


Ashley has finally gotten the fat slob out of his club and now he can move to make the club a top 7 club! :clap: :clap:

SACKED!! FACT!!! :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Brainlessness + madness. Offers and counter offers to renew a contract. So he was not fire, you child disturbed by demons! :lol: :lol:

_________________
Image
http://www.naijiant.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rafa Benitez FIRED!
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:23 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 12123
cic old boy wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Uncle Oga Sir, you seem very pained by this occurrence. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I am happy to repeat it again to you, Sir. He was NOT offered an extension and his response was not -- "I wont accept until my conditions are met."

Instead, an offer on one term (financial term) was made to him (which, in addition to other terms, would have made up the contract). He did not accept that financial term and made a counteroffer on that specific one term--which is normal in 95% of transactional matters (someone makes you an offer on a term and you counter offer--mostly for the financial stipulation in the contract). Rather than coming back with a counter or even responding, Newcastle simply released a statement -- FOOK OFF! :clap: :clap: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

I know the British press have this idea that they sell to the dumb british public -- "contract on the table-- which means that the club actually typed up the whole contract and gave it to the player/coach's agent and they review the 300 pages and shout "NO!"" :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: It doesnt work that way! :rotf: :rotf: Contrarily, terms are discussed, counter offers on specific terms are made and they continue to discuss until they reach agreement on every single term and then they draft up! Funny enough, many times, "an agreement" is reached even before some terms are agreed upon. Boiler-plate terms or terms that are so normal that there shouldnt be any argument on them.


Ashley has finally gotten the fat slob out of his club and now he can move to make the club a top 7 club! :clap: :clap:

SACKED!! FACT!!! :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Brainlessness + madness. Offers and counter offers to renew a contract.
So he was not fire, you child disturbed by demons! :lol: :lol:



Yes. Low-balled so that he has no choice but to come back with a counteroffer and then they tell the fans-- You see he was being difficult!

Ashley played this one very well! Has always wanted the fat @!#$% out of Newcastle! :clap: :clap: Now, fatty is jobless! :D

SACKED!! FACT!!

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rafa Benitez FIRED!
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:06 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:59 pm
Posts: 60289
Not renewing a deal means sacked for a demented fake lawyer! :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
Image
http://www.naijiant.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rafa Benitez FIRED!
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:08 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:59 pm
Posts: 60289

_________________
Image
http://www.naijiant.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rafa Benitez FIRED!
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:10 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:59 pm
Posts: 60289
Leaving on the expiry of your contract means sacked for a fake lawyer with an expired brain.

_________________
Image
http://www.naijiant.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rafa Benitez FIRED!
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2019 5:49 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 12123
What next for the fat slob? ehn? Having had to go to Division 2 to find a job the last time, what would he do now? China? Saudi Arabia? Division 3? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

SACKED!! FACT!!!

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rafa Benitez FIRED!
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:59 pm
Posts: 60289



_________________
Image
http://www.naijiant.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rafa Benitez FIRED!
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:08 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 5:51 pm
Posts: 13766
Danfo how far with Peperempe?

Which young player is he killing next season?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rafa Benitez FIRED!
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2019 11:07 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 12123
cic old boy wrote:


Uncle Oga CIC, having been SACKED, FACT!!!! where will Fatty Slob turn up next? :D

You seem to believe these men will abandon their club, which they have supported for decades because of a fat slob, who will be forgotten at the whistle of preseason? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rafa Benitez FIRED!
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 8:15 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:59 pm
Posts: 60289
Dumbo, he walked away at the end of his contract.

_________________
Image
http://www.naijiant.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rafa Benitez FIRED!
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 3:58 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 12123
cic old boy wrote:
Dumbo, he walked away at the end of his contract.


:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Walked away after a statement from Newcastle was released without his knowledge, telling him to fook off?

SACKED!! FACT!! :rotf:


And that is clearly not Benitez's body. He is FAT! :lol: :lol:

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rafa Benitez FIRED!
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 7:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 12:51 am
Posts: 15065
cic old boy wrote:
Not renewing a deal means sacked for a demented fake lawyer! :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________

WC go sweet o
DNQ no good o

-
Cellular quotes
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016
-
© The YeyeMan 2018
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rafa Benitez FIRED!
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2019 1:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:59 pm
Posts: 60289
Quote:
Rafael Benitez: Newcastle did not share my vision, says former manager

Newcastle announced Rafa Benitez would leave when his contract expired on 30 June

Former Newcastle manager Rafael Benitez says the club "did not share his vision" as he outlined for the first time his reasons for leaving.

The Spaniard, whose contract expired on Sunday, said he felt like he "belonged" at the club and wanted to stay.

But Benitez, 59, indicated he wanted a longer-term deal, rather than just a contract extension.

"It became increasingly clear to me that those at the top of the club did not share the same vision," he said.

The Magpies finished 13th in the Premier League in May as Benitez, who took over in March 2016, secured the club's top-flight status.

"I wanted to stay, but I didn't just want to sign an extended contract, I wanted to be part of a project," said Benitez in a letter to fans.

"I'm very sad about that, but I do not regret for one moment my decision to come to Tyneside and I'm very proud about what we achieved together."

Newcastle appointed Benitez as successor to Steve McClaren with 10 games of the 2015-16 campaign remaining, as the club were placed one point from a position of Premier League safety.

The former Valencia, Liverpool and Real Madrid boss could not prevent the club from being relegated but they won the 2016-17 Championship title to secure an immediate return.

There was speculation about Benitez's future prior to the club announcing his departure, as he received a £12m-a-year offer to take over as manager at Chinese Super League club Dalian Yifang.

His coaching staff of Paco de Míguel Moreno, Antonio Gomez Perez and Mikel Antia have also left.

Manchester City assistant Mikel Arteta is the current bookmakers' favourite to take over at Newcastle, with Garry Monk, David Moyes and Roberto Martinez among others linked with the job.

Image

_________________
Image
http://www.naijiant.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rafa Benitez FIRED!
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2019 6:27 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 12123
Sorry bro, I didn't waste my time reading this nonsense! all I know is that Newcastle released a statement telling him to foook off, without his knowledge.

SACKED!! FACT!!!


:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:


cic old boy wrote:
Quote:
Rafael Benitez: Newcastle did not share my vision, says former manager

Newcastle announced Rafa Benitez would leave when his contract expired on 30 June

Former Newcastle manager Rafael Benitez says the club "did not share his vision" as he outlined for the first time his reasons for leaving.

The Spaniard, whose contract expired on Sunday, said he felt like he "belonged" at the club and wanted to stay.

But Benitez, 59, indicated he wanted a longer-term deal, rather than just a contract extension.

"It became increasingly clear to me that those at the top of the club did not share the same vision," he said.

The Magpies finished 13th in the Premier League in May as Benitez, who took over in March 2016, secured the club's top-flight status.

"I wanted to stay, but I didn't just want to sign an extended contract, I wanted to be part of a project," said Benitez in a letter to fans.

"I'm very sad about that, but I do not regret for one moment my decision to come to Tyneside and I'm very proud about what we achieved together."

Newcastle appointed Benitez as successor to Steve McClaren with 10 games of the 2015-16 campaign remaining, as the club were placed one point from a position of Premier League safety.

The former Valencia, Liverpool and Real Madrid boss could not prevent the club from being relegated but they won the 2016-17 Championship title to secure an immediate return.

There was speculation about Benitez's future prior to the club announcing his departure, as he received a £12m-a-year offer to take over as manager at Chinese Super League club Dalian Yifang.

His coaching staff of Paco de Míguel Moreno, Antonio Gomez Perez and Mikel Antia have also left.

Manchester City assistant Mikel Arteta is the current bookmakers' favourite to take over at Newcastle, with Garry Monk, David Moyes and Roberto Martinez among others linked with the job.

Image

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:23 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 12123
CHEIIII!! how the "mighty" have fallen! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Thius loser couldnt find work in Europe and had to retire to China to look for work? Oooohhhh!! chale! kai! chei! chaii!! Odiegwu! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Hopefully, we never hear about the loser again! :clap:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footb ... ifang.html

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:22 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 12123
CHEIIII!! how the "mighty" have fallen! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Thius loser couldnt find work in Europe and had to retire to China to look for work? Oooohhhh!! chale! kai! chei! chaii!! Odiegwu! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Hopefully, we never hear about the loser again! :clap:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footb ... ifang.html

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group