Bops.......English girls dey tap leather o!!!!!

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet
Bops.......English girls dey tap leather o!!!!!

Post by cchinukw »

:mad:

Sorry no pics as it would have been unlawful but hehe na 3 girls for where I dey work.

One of them is semi professional and the league she plays in is closed for the season. So she dey join us every week to play 5 vs. 5.

If you see the way this girl dey score goals ehn....Ideye should be ashamed of himself. Hmm.

Den e come get this other girl wey dey closer to our perception of how girls dey tap leather ie. na short one if she dey your team. However, lately her touches are getting smoother. I can bet that she will be on the Nigerian Falcons team anyday.

Lastly, we come dey tap leather today. Na him this BUPA nurse come rap us say she wan play.

Na him she enter o. Bops I nor lie. Na 3 she score today.

Thats 3 English lasses guys.

No wonder their team goes far in competitions.
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
spastic
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Bops.......English girls dey tap leather o!!!!!

Post by spastic »

cchinukw wrote::mad:

Sorry no pics as it would have been unlawful but hehe na 3 girls for where I dey work.

One of them is semi professional and the league she plays in is closed for the season. So she dey join us every week to play 5 vs. 5.

If you see the way this girl dey score goals ehn....Ideye should be ashamed of himself. Hmm.

Den e come get this other girl wey dey closer to our perception of how girls dey tap leather ie. na short one if she dey your team. However, lately her touches are getting smoother. I can bet that she will be on the Nigerian Falcons team anyday.

Lastly, we come dey tap leather today. Na him this BUPA nurse come rap us say she wan play.

No wonder their team goes far in competitions

Either that or all you guys are crappy football players and never knew it. Now you know. :taunt:
Enyi
Egg
Egg

Post by Enyi »

they lost recently 4-1 to the swedish national team......last week

u guys are just c**p
The stupid neither forgive nor forget- the smart forgive- but never forget" -Thomas Szasz.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and consciencious stupidity."
-Martin Luther King- Jr.

“Our Audacity to rise from our losses is what makes Nigerian the number one footballing nation in Africa - Stephen Keshi RIP

Those who don't take decisions never make mistakes."..........
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Dude I thought you are no longer a virgin; e be like say toto dey hungry you again
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
heavyd
Egg
Egg

Post by heavyd »

spastic wrote:

Either that or all you guys are crappy football players and never knew it. Now you know. :taunt:
:agree: :agree:
YNWA
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

spastic wrote:

Oga Spaz if English babe tell you say she dey tap leather, chances are she is good. Na there I go leave this gist.

cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Enyi wrote:they lost recently 4-1 to the swedish national team......last week

u guys are just c**p
Okay o.

At least you nor go say I nor warn you before dem disgrace you for green grass. Ehen :twisted:

cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

jette1 wrote:

Dude I thought you are no longer a virgin; e be like say toto dey hungry you again
Abeg TRANSlate

Prince
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Prince »

Brother CC,
Haba you yab man, Oyinbo women wey no fit play come dey use you drink gari :D
Oya back to the matter
open and close
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

back during college days, I dey go rice village go tap leather with some oyinbo shewens, dem sabi tap, at least control, but them no get speed
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

spastic wrote:

I was about to say the same thing :lol: :lol:
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

cchinukw wrote:
jette1 wrote: Dude I thought you are no longer a virgin; e be like say toto dey hungry you again
Abeg TRANSlate
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

Man Ataye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Man Ataye »

cchinukw wrote:
jette1 wrote:

Abeg TRANSlate

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :lol: :lol: :lol:
The wars fought in the world are only a reflection of the wars fought within people....
Man Ataye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Man Ataye »

Bigpokey24 wrote:back during college days, I dey go rice village go tap leather with some oyinbo shewens, dem sabi tap, at least control, but them no get speed

Not usually stealth with the feet. :wink: 8-) 8-)
The wars fought in the world are only a reflection of the wars fought within people....
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

:bump:

:agree:

Sir V
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sir V »

USA will beat England.
"If winning isn't important, why do we spend all that money on scoreboards?“ --Chuck Coonradt
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Sir V wrote:USA will beat England.
Dat wan no be kwesion
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."