Kenya (Olunga, Omolo, Olunga) 3-2 Tanzania(Msuva, Samata)

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Chimurenga Rebel
Egg
Egg
Kenya (Olunga, Omolo, Olunga) 3-2 Tanzania(Msuva, Samata)

Post by Chimurenga Rebel »

East African derby
Last edited by Chimurenga Rebel on Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:48 pm, edited 7 times in total.
"Just call me the Chimurenga Man. A guerilla. Soldier of peace.Man of the people. I write love poems with the barrel of my gun. For Africa always." - Japheth Ncube
Chimurenga Rebel
Egg
Egg
Re: Kenya 0 -0 Tanzania

Tanzania come close. Just over the bar
"Just call me the Chimurenga Man. A guerilla. Soldier of peace.Man of the people. I write love poems with the barrel of my gun. For Africa always." - Japheth Ncube
Chimurenga Rebel
Egg
Egg

Only realising now that the legendary Emmanuel Amunike is in the dugout for the Taifa Stars.
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Kenya 0 -1 Tanzania

Post by jette1 »

That shot was wire
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Chimurenga Rebel
Egg
Egg

Msuva draws first blood for Taifa Stars!
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Chimurenga Rebel wrote:East African derby
Do you know a derby is

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Just few minutes - within six minutes - Kenya is already down, wow!
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Chimurenga Rebel wrote:Only realising now that the legendary Emmanuel Amunike is in the dugout for the Taifa Stars.
You just now know that? Well ...
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Chimurenga Rebel
Egg
Egg

jette1 wrote:
Chimurenga Rebel wrote:East African derby
Do you know a derby is
I obviously don't. Educate me elder.
Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Senator WIRES »

Where is OGOLO of Kenya? :woot:
"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC
onwuatuegwu
Egg
Egg

Post by onwuatuegwu »

Amunike the next SE coach! :thumbs: :thumbs:
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Right now, both teams are playing rough and like Secondary school kids
Last edited by Odas on Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Senator WIRES »

Zanzibar 1st eleven versus Lamu Athletics Club :taunt:
"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC
Chimurenga Rebel
Egg
Egg

Seriously if this match is beneath your accustomed level maybe it's better to stay away from this thread. The snide and patronising comments when the lesser fancied nations are playing get boring.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

If the ref refuses to control the game. You have to respond to rough play.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Yellow card to Kenya. Tanzania need to kick that player in the shin next time he touches the ball.

Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Senator WIRES »

Chimurenga Rebel wrote:Seriously if this match is beneath your accustomed level maybe it's better to stay away from this thread. The snide and patronising comments when the lesser fancied nations are playing get boring.
You better move your srse from here before you get a yellow card :P
!

ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Perfect foul, shoved him off the ball. Ref didnt even blow his whistle.

Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Senator WIRES »

That was a penalty for Tanzania
!

Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Senator WIRES »

Kenya knack one inside :taunt:
!

Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Senator WIRES »

There! Tanzania replied immediately :o
!

Chimurenga Rebel
Egg
Egg
Re: Kenya 2 -1 Tanzania

Tanzania take the lead again almost from kick off
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Kenya 2 -1 Tanzania

Post by jette1 »

Wrong score on thread heafing