CIV vs Morocco

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: CIV vs Morocco

Post by airwolex »

kalani JR wrote:
Tobi17 wrote:is it too early to say Nicholas Pepe looks kinda overrated for 80 million quid?
African players performances in the AFCON isn't always a fair depiction of their skills.
Someone said I should look out for him and that he's a baller...he was one of the worst on the pitch. I do agree that the AFCON is a different ball game though.
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

bk-one wrote:Caf referees are really poor
Not the ref for this game. He’s one of the best in the world. Fact.
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Tobi17 wrote:is it too early to say Nicholas Pepe looks kinda overrated for 80 million quid?
Is Messi overrated due to Argentina not wining any major trophy since 1993? :dream:
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

bret- hart wrote:I keep saying that Francophone countries are vastly overrated. Senegal, IVC, Guinea, Cameroon, Mali are average to below average . I would include Morocco here as well etc. Just like their French Masters who too are overrated. Look at how the French women succumbed to US at home soil. Mchewwww. The best way to beat these teams is to be direct and aggressive from the 1st minute. I just worry that our useless coach who just happens to be a Franco will show these yeye teams too much respect should we run into them.
I love how you wrote that with a straight face like you 100% know what the fcuuk you’re talking about. Sadly, the fact that you’ve lumped 5 time winners and defending champions, Cameroon, has betrayed your ignorance.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

green4life wrote:
bret- hart wrote:I keep saying that Francophone countries are vastly overrated. Senegal, IVC, Guinea, Cameroon, Mali are average to below average . I would include Morocco here as well etc. Just like their French Masters who too are overrated. Look at how the French women succumbed to US at home soil. Mchewwww. The best way to beat these teams is to be direct and aggressive from the 1st minute. I just worry that our useless coach who just happens to be a Franco will show these yeye teams too much respect should we run into them.
I love how you wrote that with a straight face like you 100% know what the fcuuk you’re talking about. Sadly, the fact that you’ve lumped 5 time winners and defending champions, Cameroon, has betrayed your ignorance.

Defending what? :? :? :? :? :? Did you see the rubbish Cameroon served up today. Can you tell me with a straight face that that is a good team? Please I want to respect my elders today. I don't want to say something in anger that will get me in trouble with the mods.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

bret- hart wrote:
green4life wrote:

Defending what? :? :? :? :? :? Did you see the rubbish Cameroon served up today. Can you tell me with a straight face that that is a good team? Please I want to respect my elders today. I don't want to say something in anger that will get me in trouble with the mods.
thot, you have no class, when they banned you not too long ago it should have been permanent.
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Queen Futcha wrote:
bret- hart wrote:
green4life wrote:

thot, you have no class, when they banned you not too long ago it should have been permanent.

Oh shush you dummy. Useless know nothing.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.