FRANCE 1 VS 2 US FT

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet
FRANCE 1 VS 2 US FT

Post by jette1 »

VAR ignored so far because it would have disadvantaged France
Last edited by jette1 on Fri Jun 28, 2019 11:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: FRANCE 0 VS 1 US 1H

Post by Comrade Machel »

America are all about pace and power, zero technique or skills. One can easily see they are related to the English women's team :boo: :boo:
Ratlala :thumbs: :D

https://youtu.be/8CZLsYase0Q
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

boring half.
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

American hero, Megan Rapinoe
Saints baby we did it
Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Comrade Machel »

American gra gra gra prevails :boo: :boo:

Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Ball hits US defenders arm. France surround ref asking for PK. Ref tells them to fark off. Do they think they are playing against an African team? :lol:

Wha choo looking at?!
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Thread poster, I hope you realise it is now France (1) US (3)
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

cchinukw wrote:Thread poster, I hope you realise it is now France (1) US (3)
its 2-1 the 3rd goal was disallowed.

on another note was is a handball anymore?
Saints baby we did it
kolinzo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kolinzo »

Uncle Sam's Army did it again. I don't normally support Uncle Sam's female army but this year I find myself pulling for them because of Morgan. She's down to earth. I expect a comprehensive beat down of 3 Queens on July 2nd, 2019. Quite frankly, the cup is Uncle Sam's Army to lose.
DAK TO THE FUTURE...HOT BOYZ...DEM BOYZ...COWBOYZ!!

To be scientifically literate is to empower yourself to know when someone else is full of boolsheet!

Scientifically speaking: ANC Trophies = 3/4 when Br^33 = 0.
***Breda = Br****
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

kolinzo wrote:Uncle Sam's Army did it again. I don't normally support Uncle Sam's female army but this year I find myself pulling for them because of Morgan. She's down to earth. I expect a comprehensive beat down of 3 Queens on July 2nd, 2019. Quite frankly, the cup is Uncle Sam's Army to lose.
we don't want your bad belle, most of your fellow deplorables are rooting against the team because of hero Megan, please join them.
Saints baby we did it
Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Comrade Machel »

Scipio Africanus wrote:Ball hits US defenders arm. France surround ref asking for PK. Ref tells them to fark off. Do they think they are playing against an African team? :lol:
That was a penalty hands down

ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

Who was it that said that France would beat US? Wey you? While I am an Amelika hater, the fact is that the US players were simply better. This talk about gra-gra is nonsense. The US players understood the game better, and they were superb finishers. France was completely toothless in front of goal.

The French have some ball skills in midfield, but it appears the only person who possesses a decent shot is the captain Henry. Except for the magnificent Wendie Renard, the rest of the team heads the ball like gir...er, U-12 boys, who just want to get their head on the ball, and have no lethal intent. The team has to work on that. Diani can run and dribble, but her finishing is terrible. She had a terrific battle with the US left back Dunn, who gave no quarter and asked for none. The pre-game blabble from the Canadian commentators was that Diani would give Dunn a torrid time, but it just goes to show how much commentators know. Dunn was awesome, I am not pleased to say. :mad:

The French need to go learn how to shoot and head the ball. Oddawize na chokers dem go continue to be. :mad:
bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bamenda boy »

Dunn was my MOM.
Only two things in life are certain - death and taxes. But there is one other unpleasant certainty: criticism. No one escapes it entirely and often our careers, our emotional stability, even our happiness depends on how we react to it."By Benjamin Franklin"
Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Comrade Machel »

ohsee wrote:Who was it that said that France would beat US? Wey you? While I am an Amelika hater, the fact is that the US players were simply better. This talk about gra-gra is nonsense. The US players understood the game better, and they were superb finishers. France was completely toothless in front of goal.

The French have some ball skills in midfield, but it appears the only person who possesses a decent shot is the captain Henry. Except for the magnificent Wendie Renard, the rest of the team heads the ball like gir...er, U-12 boys, who just want to get their head on the ball, and have no lethal intent. The team has to work on that. Diani can run and dribble, but her finishing is terrible. She had a terrific battle with the US left back Dunn, who gave no quarter and asked for none. The pre-game blabble from the Canadian commentators was that Diani would give Dunn a torrid time, but it just goes to show how much commentators know. Dunn was awesome, I am not pleased to say. :mad:

The French need to go learn how to shoot and head the ball. Oddawize na chokers dem go continue to be. :mad:
I felt Diani for all her running is a headless chicken. She doesn't shoot when needed and takes the ball out wide rather than cut in. America has always relied on physique and athleticism and zero finesse. Both goals were ambush goals

1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

bamenda boy wrote:Dunn was my MOM.
Is that the older dude with short hair cut?
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: FRANCE 1 VS 2 US FT

Post by mcal »

...Dunn is the black American playing at left back. She really frustrated French Diani today.
Anyway, the bigger of the super power won. Handball should have been a pk, but the yanks are no African side.
I see England matching the Americans, trying to win it, but the yanks will pull all stops again.
Why I want the America to win, just rub it in on the Dump. No wh visit.
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

This whole hype is by people who can’t read teams talk more reading a game; it didn’t rain goals only because France is host and maximized adrenaline/ estrogen production in front of home. But home crowd induced performance can only take you so far. This was going to be a no contest right before the kickoff and the score line hardly reflects the story line despite that the French possessed the ball most if the time in desperation to get a goal. With early goal already secured in back of the the net, US was obviously content with letting them have the ball but contained. If you really enjoy a well contested women football this was not it. You just have to wait till we eventually get to US vs Italy or Germany to see stiff oppositions.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Congrats to USA on reaching the final 4 aka, semifinals. As proudly half American, I’m hopefully looking forward to Alex Morgan/ Megan Rapinoe lifting USA’s 4th women’s World Cup next month.

Meanwhile Kolinzo and other USA haters, abeg keep una bad belle away. :taunt:
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

green4life wrote:Congrats to USA on reaching the final 4 aka, semifinals. As proudly half American, I’m hopefully looking forward to Alex Morgan/ Megan Rapinoe lifting USA’s 4th women’s World Cup next month.

Meanwhile Kolinzo and other USA haters, abeg keep una bad belle away. :taunt:
You half American :shock:

kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Thank God we beat this France,now who do we play in last 4?Sweden look like a solid team that can win it ooooh,they knock Germany out.