Ghana 0 - 0 Cameroon: FT

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Ghana 0 - 0 Cameroon: FT

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

kenmega wrote:I wonder what made Tottenham to sign Njie in 2015? He’s just bad

he was promising...then the hair bleach began to leak into his skull :sad:
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

What was levy thinking when he signed the peacock? :lol:
joao
Egg
Egg
Re: Ghana 0 - 0 Cameroon: 2nd Half

Post by joao »

metalalloy wrote:two minnows. match put me to sleep.
Me too. Just saw the last 15 mins.
Both have solid defenses, but very wasteful upfront.
I believe Ghana will beat Guinea Bissau to move on.
"We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge,
governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.”

― Chris Hedges
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

green4life wrote:
It is like asking what City thought when they signed Kele. You sign some of these young players with all the talents that also comes with bad habits. You hope over time the talent will come through and the bad habits will be taken away from their game. Some plays attain this, some just refuse to improve. When a player is more interested to look like a peacock, it tells you where their priorities lies.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
galoise
Egg
Egg
Re: Ghana 0 - 0 Cameroon: HT

Post by galoise »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
The Goddess wrote:I dont want to ever see Clinton Njie again. This is a guy who can play max. 45 mins. It´s like Seedorf wanted Ghana to win, horrible! I think the best Cameroon can get to is the quarter finals. Just very poor. I dont know why he thinks everybody on his team must. Just some horrible performance. No urgency, zero Chemistry in the last 3rd, no free or corner kick takers. Just very poor.

With that said, Ghana is solid defensively.

Njie plays like this is backyard soccer.
Might well be a general blonde problem... Watching Peru v Uruguay and Peru’s blonde seems as knockle-headed as N’jie...

Any who: N’jie’s problem is commitment: On the days when he feels like it, he is pure quality; too bad those days are extremely far and wide.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Ghana is the worst team in this tournament. They are trying to qualify with high sense
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Synopsis
Egg
Egg

Post by Synopsis »

Ghana is in trouble.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

I fell asleep. This was the worst game of the tournament so far
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

Synopsis wrote:Ghana is in trouble.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
why?
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

oloye wrote:
green4life wrote:
It is like asking what City thought when they signed Kele. You sign some of these young players with all the talents that also comes with bad habits. You hope over time the talent will come through and the bad habits will be taken away from their game. Some plays attain this, some just refuse to improve. When a player is more interested to look like a peacock, it tells you where their priorities lies.
Ok, I know Kele is suffering due to low confidence and all, but please you cannot compare him to Njie. You just cannot compare Kelechi being signed by City to this dude playing for Spurs. Kelechi justified being signed with goals both as a youth player, and as a first team player. The Njie guy is a whole different kettle of.fish.
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

1naija wrote:Ghana is the worst team in this tournament. They are trying to qualify with high sense
The worse team held the African champions to a draw
The best team beat "indomitable" Burundi 1-0
Note: two teams beat Burundi 1-0 :wink:
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Cally wrote:
oloye wrote:
green4life wrote:
Ok, I know Kele is suffering due to low confidence and all, but please you cannot compare him to Njie. You just cannot compare Kelechi being signed by City to this dude playing for Spurs. Kelechi justified being signed with goals both as a youth player, and as a first team player. The Njie guy is a whole different kettle of.fish.
You are just being blinded by patriotism. Okay I agree with you, Kele is suffering from low confidence, but it has been 2 seasons of low confidence now :lol:
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Rawlings wrote:
1naija wrote:Ghana is the worst team in this tournament. They are trying to qualify with high sense
Burundi will thrash that Wack stars team, and your so called African Champs got smashed in a world cup qualifier by Naija :taunt:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

oloye wrote:
Cally wrote:
oloye wrote:
green4life wrote:
You are just being blinded by patriotism. Okay I agree with you, Kele is suffering from low confidence, but it has been 2 seasons of low confidence now :lol:
I read Cally’s post and I just laughed. When it’s your brother, the toothbrush is defective. But when it’s a stranger, his mouth is smelling? Abi?

No difference between Njie and Kelechi. Both need to get their head out of their buttocks and save their careers. At least Njie still plays for a big club.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
galoise
Egg
Egg

Post by galoise »

Tobi17 wrote:
Rawlings wrote:
Burundi will thrash that Wack stars team, and your so called African Champs got smashed in a world cup qualifier by Naija :taunt:
How so?
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

Tobi17 wrote:
Rawlings wrote:
when did Naija beat Ghana last?
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

Rawlings wrote:
Tobi17 wrote:
Rawlings wrote:
when did Naija beat Ghana last?
When did Ghayna last smell a trophy at any level? :rotf:
I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, Reppin' PH & NGR to the Fullest
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158494
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

Rawlings wrote:
We were drawn against Burundi. We couldn't refuse to play them. When we were drawn against Cameroon and Algeria you know what happened.