Afcon: 'My in-laws Ghana will qualify' – Igbo King

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet
Afcon: 'My in-laws Ghana will qualify' – Igbo King

Post by Senator WIRES »

:lol: :evil:
The King of the Nigerian Igbo Community in Ghana, His Majesty Eze Dr Chukwudi Jude Ihenetu, has urged Ghanaians to have confidence in the Black Stars because the team can still qualify for the Round of 16 at the ongoing 2019 Afcon despite recording no wins from two games.

The Igbo king, who described Ghana as a strong football nation, said he wants the Black Stars to progress to the next stage together with Nigeria, who have already sealed qualification with six points.

The king says it will be heartbreaking if the Black Stars are eliminated from the competition at the group stages.

He told Class91.3FM's Jerry Akornor that: “Ghanaians are strong footballers but it is a tough competition”.

He pointed out that being resident in Ghana and “Ghana being my in-laws where I do well, I know they are going to win irrespective of the challenges they had in the other two games before”.

He subsequently charged Ghanaians to rally behind the national team with prayers and admonished the coach and his technical team to implement the right tactics to ensure qualification for the knockout stage.

The Black Stars recorded a 2 – 2 draw against Benin in their first group encounter on Tuesday which was followed by a 0 – 0 draw with the Indomitable Lions of Cameroon on Saturday. Four-time champions Ghana are left with no choice but to beat Guinea-Bissau in their last Group F fixture on Tuesday to book a place in the Round of 16.

In the Igbo king’s opinion, “Somebody can wake up from sleep by 12 p.m. and do well for the day, another person can wake up by 6 a.m. in the morning but will not do well for the day, so, I know they are working up to that”. :sneaky:

The Igbo king has been calling for a dialogue between Ghanaian leaders and Nigerians to ensure a peaceful existence that will enable Nigerians to live and engage in various forms of trade in Ghana.
http://classfmonline.com/
"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC
Rawlings
Egg
Egg
Re: Afcon: 'My in-laws Ghana will qualify' – Igbo King

Post by Rawlings »

Look this handsome man....
No wonder he run away from Naija
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
Tobi17
Egg
Egg
Re: Afcon: 'My in-laws Ghana will qualify' – Igbo King

Post by Tobi17 »

Rawlings wrote:Look this handsome man....
No wonder he run away from Naija
:rotf: