Krepin Diata Mocked For His Looks By Naija Girl

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet
Krepin Diata Mocked For His Looks By Naija Girl

Post by airwolex »

Ignorance personified. The guy is already a winner and he will continue to be a winner.
20-year-old Krepin Diatta was put in an unusual position of being racially abused by a fellow African after a model tweeted out that he looks like a ‘frog’.

She didn’t stop there, however, and went on to claim that she wouldn’t marry him even for 50 million dollars. Naturally, fans of the footballer didn’t take well to her comments and hit back in kind on social media.

The ugly episode was sparked off when Diatta attracted attention following an absolute screamer that he scored in Senegal’s 2-0 victory over Tanzania a few days back.

https://www.foxsportsasia.com/football/ ... can-model/
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: Krepin Diata Mocked For His Looks By Naija Girl

Post by YUJAM »

Kristin isn’t worried about that.

https://www.nairaland.com/5268235/meet- ... n-senegals
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

How was he racially abused?
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

I am not surprised it was a Naija girl that insulted him. A good 70% of Nigerian girls these days are Shallow, dumb and brainwashed. Shout out to Krepin Diatta. Do what you love and make good $$$ doing it while these foolish girls chase shadows.

BTW I see he is dating a white girl. When he wifes her up now the same foolish African girls that mocked his looks will complain that these footballers only marry white women. Mchewwww...
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

YUJAM wrote:Kristin isn’t worried about that.

https://www.nairaland.com/5268235/meet- ... n-senegals
Good on him, but he is a young man and sometimes even boys can be sensitive.

Bret Hart,

The girl na bleaching slay Queen with no sense.
Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Senator WIRES »

"Monkey no fyne but him mama like am"

Onye-oshi to that dame :shock:
"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

The girl didn't do well at all but I just sight Krepin foto. Make I no talk.
Last edited by pajimoh on Mon Jul 01, 2019 7:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

bret- hart wrote:I am not surprised it was a Naija girl that insulted him. A good 70% of Nigerian girls these days are Shallow, dumb and brainwashed. Shout out to Krepin Diatta. Do what you love and make good $$$ doing it while these foolish girls chase shadows.

BTW I see he is dating a white girl. When he wifes her up now the same foolish African girls that mocked his looks will complain that these footballers only marry white women. Mchewwww...
This one really pain you, deeply. Naija girls must have done a number on you. :D
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Comrade Machel »

pajimoh wrote:The girl didn't do well at all but I just site Krepin foto. Make I no talk.
:rotf: :)
Ratlala :thumbs: :D

https://youtu.be/8CZLsYase0Q
bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bamenda boy »

Samora Machel wrote:
pajimoh wrote:The girl didn't do well at all but I just site Krepin foto. Make I no talk.
:rotf: :)
You are so wrong for this.
Only two things in life are certain - death and taxes. But there is one other unpleasant certainty: criticism. No one escapes it entirely and often our careers, our emotional stability, even our happiness depends on how we react to it."By Benjamin Franklin"
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

pajimoh wrote:The girl didn't do well at all but I just sight Krepin foto. Make I no talk.
Wetin him do? Abeg nack me tori :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

danfo driver wrote:
bret- hart wrote:I am not surprised it was a Naija girl that insulted him. A good 70% of Nigerian girls these days are Shallow, dumb and brainwashed. Shout out to Krepin Diatta. Do what you love and make good $$$ doing it while these foolish girls chase shadows.

This one really pain you, deeply. Naija girls must have done a number on you. :D

Yep some did. I did a number some of them too tho. Of course you wouldnt know about any of that giving that you are a homosexual. Nothing against that. Hope you had fun at the various pride parades this past week :bump:
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bamenda boy »

Let's be honest. Did we not do the same to Muntari here? Someone actually bright a picture of a fish and placed if right next to Muntari.
Only two things in life are certain - death and taxes. But there is one other unpleasant certainty: criticism. No one escapes it entirely and often our careers, our emotional stability, even our happiness depends on how we react to it."By Benjamin Franklin"
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

bret- hart wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Yep some did. I did a number some of them too tho. Of course you wouldnt know about any of that giving that you are a homosexual. Nothing against that. Hope you had fun at the various pride parades this past week :bump:
Exactly! :thumbs: :clap:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

70% -- where did you pull that number from?
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

cchinukw wrote:
pajimoh wrote:The girl didn't do well at all but I just sight Krepin foto. Make I no talk.
Wetin him do? Abeg nack me tori :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I never see bobo before so the tori come make craze catch me so I go look for bobo pikshur on internet.
The thing wey my eye see I no even think say my mouth and the girl mouth fit talk all.
The bobo head look like African version of Groot
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!