CHELSEA FOOTBALL CLUB 2019/2020 SEASON THREAD

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: CHELSEA FOOTBALL CLUB 2019/2020 SEASON THREAD

Post by balo »

What a defense!
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Chelsea is all sorts defensively.

Jeez!
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

Benedict Iroha
Egg
Egg

Post by Benedict Iroha »

Chelsea defense needs to improve.
Lager-back
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Lager-back »

see the kind of heart attack they are giving us :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse:
Lager-back
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Lager-back »

my goodness.. go break the bank for 2 defenders this summer
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

MoM were the Sticks. Saving Chelsea from her horrible defensive work.

Lampard no try at all. It's really shameful.

green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Lucky win today vs. Palace. Defending plus Kepa were rubbish. Looking good going forward but clueless coming back/ defending: story of our season. 4 games to go.
imehjunior
Egg
Egg

Post by imehjunior »

Did Jorginho sleep with Lampards wife?
"Nigeria's No.1 problem is that all the smart Nigerians and those who know the solutions to everything are hiding here on CE." 1naija
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

imehjunior wrote:Did Jorginho sleep with Lampards wife?
if he did he wont even make the Bench..
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

paj wrote:
The explanation I can think of is that Chelsea may be looking to sell him and is already thinking of a strategic shift in the playing style.

I think that is faulty though. If he is still on your books, and he can help you, like we saw when he cam on against CP, then he should be played. Gilmour over him stunk.

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

paj wrote:
Who was the player who slept with Moyes' daughter? Was he not on the bench?
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Players Chelsea needs to chase away..Reece james, kepa, and tammy
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Kako
Egg
Egg

Post by Kako »

Na wa for Chelsea :mrgreen:
Ara lao mada o, ao ni daran.
Arambara!

Ohamadike of Ijebu Igbo in Biafra land

I am a cat face yorobber son of Afonja skull miner!
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...Chelsea getting thumped, might lose ucl spot.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Forget top 4 ..this team is too damnnn English....I am done with Lampard..he should go...more than 50 games and still have zero clue on defending
SuperEagles

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

So McGolderick has not scored a premier league goal in his life and then scored 2 against Chelsea? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: An in fact, he had only scored 17 goals in the last 2 years. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

The chewing gum face of a LOSER

green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

One too many Central midfield injuries proving costly. Lampard’s second half subs destabilized the team and exposed all of Jorginho’s weaknesses. Bad result but they still control their CL destiny with 3 games left which given the transfer ban plus rookie manager is more than what any sane Chelsea fan would’ve hoped for by this point of the season. Back to the drawing board.
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

green4life wrote:One too many Central midfield injuries proving costly. Lampard’s second half subs destabilized the team and exposed all of Jorginho’s weaknesses. Bad result but they still control their CL destiny with 3 games left which given the transfer ban plus rookie manager is more than what any sane Chelsea fan would’ve hoped for by this point of the season. Back to the drawing board.
Tuned in to watch Chelski. Surprised at how poor they were.

Stopped watching EPL for a minute.

What is Ross Barkley and Jorginho doing on the team? Especially Jorginho... seeming uninterested. And why is Reese starting?

I never liked the backman Zouma.

Shitty performance all around.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

green4life wrote:One too many Central midfield injuries proving costly. Lampard’s second half subs destabilized the team and exposed all of Jorginho’s weaknesses. Bad result but they still control their CL destiny with 3 games left which given the transfer ban plus rookie manager is more than what any sane Chelsea fan would’ve hoped for by this point of the season. Back to the drawing board.
Ah! you are here! Hale and hearty! thank God o! We were worried about you, as you have actfully dodged the Sarri thread. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Even if Chelsea wins all 3 , which I doubt, they won't finish top 4.. the only way they will make top 4 Leceister implodes and city gets a ban..there are rumors city won't get a ban..11 freaking losses, worst defense among the top half..issue with Chelsea is lamps..has no clue what he is doing. Goal difference is also not in Chesea's favor. I don't see Chelsea beating pool or Wolves...Norwich will score goals midweek against the pathetic defense
SuperEagles

green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

danfo driver wrote:
Ah! you are here! Hale and hearty! thank God o! We were worried about you, as you have actfully dodged the Sarri thread. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Where else will I be? I’m a Chelsea fan. I don’t follow Juventus or Sarri.
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Even if Chelsea wins all 3 , which I doubt, they won't finish top 4.. the only way they will make top 4 Leceister implodes and city gets a ban..there are rumors city won't get a ban..11 freaking losses, worst defense among the top half..issue with Chelsea is lamps..has no clue what he is doing. Goal difference is also not in Chesea's favor. I don't see Chelsea beating pool or Wolves...Norwich will score goals midweek against the pathetic defense
Academically speaking, If they win all 3 (I won’t bet on it obviously) they qualify because ManU’s last game is against Leicester City. In reality, they likely win 1, draw 1 and lose 1. Hopefully CAS rules against City on Monday because they might need it to qualify for CL with a 5th place finish.