CHELSEA FOOTBALL CLUB 2019/2020 SEASON THREAD

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Thunder
Egg
Egg
Re: CHELSEA FOOTBALL CLUB 2019/2020 SEASON THREAD

Post by Thunder »

Even if you don't understand Chinese you will understand this one.

㘩孙浙 4 - 0 孙涵北解打
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
WHATEVER, WHEREEVER, & WHENEVER, FOREVER ARSENAL! I am an ARSENALIST!
"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something." - Plato
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Thunder wrote:Even if you don't understand Chinese you will understand this one.

㘩孙浙 4 - 0 孙涵北解打
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I do not get this sudden rants etc about Chelsea..it's the first game under a new management using the youths, teams are still in preseason mode, 6 first team regulars were out... even the next game in Turkey is still a glorified preseason game .... players making their EPL debut... they are 20, 19 etc year old..everyone knew United were going to win , with the likes of Rash, Pogs, maguire etc.... open your eyes.....Chelsea will be fine . Come season end and lets see how it ends...stop spamming this thread..this isn't assnal season thread or the by force look at me spurs thread
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
analyzer
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by analyzer »

oloye wrote:I have a feeling he will turn things around, it looks too easy for him to fail. But when I say turn around, I don't mean win anything, just enough to stay within the range and the objectives they have in mind for him.

But to do that, he must stop the nonsense with those English boys, if he walks into these shenanigans about English players and the hype around them, such as the nonsense that made he think playing Tammy over Giroud was sensible and playing a young Mason was the way to go, such bone headed decision will see him plunge the club into depths that mill make his firing a more acceptable approach.

That said he has enough support in his family to fall back on, I see his dad and Uncle happy Larry coming to his rescue same way they did when he started slowly at Derby.
If he finishes in the top 6,the media will help him with the PR to make the achievement look like he won the champions league.
Agree... I also think Lamps will be fine but he has to not get overly wrapped up in this whole "give youth a chance" drive. OT was not a place to be blooding Tammy & Mount. Talented they are but they are championship proven players not EPL.. IMO, He has to transition them in gradually. There are 2 back to back gms vs newly promoted sides that he could have used to give those players their starts. IMO, he should focus first on getting the experienced players to perform then slowly integrate the younger inexperienced but talented players.

Also questions the coaches he has surrounded himself with. This is not Derby.
Lampard: 101 goals and counting.......

64 GAMES UNBEATEN AT STAMFORD BRIDGE... A NEW RECORD IS SET.....
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

analyzer wrote:
oloye wrote:I have a feeling he will turn things around, it looks too easy for him to fail. But when I say turn around, I don't mean win anything, just enough to stay within the range and the objectives they have in mind for him.

But to do that, he must stop the nonsense with those English boys, if he walks into these shenanigans about English players and the hype around them, such as the nonsense that made he think playing Tammy over Giroud was sensible and playing a young Mason was the way to go, such bone headed decision will see him plunge the club into depths that mill make his firing a more acceptable approach.

That said he has enough support in his family to fall back on, I see his dad and Uncle happy Larry coming to his rescue same way they did when he started slowly at Derby.
If he finishes in the top 6,the media will help him with the PR to make the achievement look like he won the champions league.
Agree... I also think Lamps will be fine but he has to not get overly wrapped up in this whole "give youth a chance" drive. OT was not a place to be blooding Tammy & Mount. Talented they are but they are championship proven players not EPL.. IMO, He has to transition them in gradually. There are 2 back to back gms vs newly promoted sides that he could have used to give those players their starts. IMO, he should focus first on getting the experienced players to perform then slowly integrate the younger inexperienced but talented players.

It was a CYA move and Jose mischievously called him out on it, well ahead of the game!

Frankie bobo is a "make me shine" coach!
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

what is CYA?
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Jose Mourinho questioned Lampard’s team selection after the match and claimed Chelsea needed ‘a little more’ from youngsters Abraham and Mount, with experienced players out injured. Asked about Mourinho’s criticism, Lampard responded: ‘He didn’t like the performance of Mason Mount? Is that what he said? Did he? wow. ‘Well, I can’t drag players out of the medical room to play if they are experienced or not, so these are the players that played in a game that we were clearly the better team for 45-60 minutes. ‘What was evident that we made individual errors that led to four goals out of their five shots. So there’s the harsh reality for us.

Read more: https://metro.co.uk/2019/08/12/gianfran ... to=cbshare

Twitter: https://twitter.com/MetroUK | Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MetroUK/
SuperEagles

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

analyzer wrote:

That was the first thing that struck me when I saw Jordi Morris, now I don't know how good a coach he is, he probably has earned his stripes, but if I were in his shoes I will comb the continent also for coaches to broaden his horizon and be able to see beyond the myopic English football always being stuffed down their throat. The reason the English coaches are being outcoached at the EPL level.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

me i give lamps one month... after one month that dude must be fired and let Chelsea bring Gus to steady the ship..#lampardout , if bobo no come correct, I have zero sentiments to club managers, it's a revolving door..That's why i like Roman
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

now this is a player i think Chelsea should always start, send Azpi to the bench , if not pair this talented guy with Kante in the middle
SuperEagles

Mr. Piffington
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Mr. Piffington »

ohsee wrote:Lame-pard was a lousy player, and looks like he will be a lousy coach. But let's see how he will perform when Kante is fit, Rudiger is ready and Willian is able to play. This loss has an asterisk.
Uncle ohsee, Lampard might have been overrated but he was far from a lousy player. It’s too early to tell about how he’ll turn out as a coach.
This post was made by Appitti who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by bully12 who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by COOKING SPOON who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by danfo driver who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by muzines who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by ohenhen1 who is currently on your ignore list.
analyzer
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by analyzer »

Mr. Piffington wrote:
ohsee wrote:Lame-pard was a lousy player, and looks like he will be a lousy coach. But let's see how he will perform when Kante is fit, Rudiger is ready and Willian is able to play. This loss has an asterisk.
Uncle ohsee, Lampard might have been overrated but he was far from a lousy player. It’s too early to tell about how he’ll turn out as a coach.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Na old age dey do our uncle Ohsee.. :taunt: :taunt:

cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

analyzer wrote:
Mr. Piffington wrote:
Analyzer, he had a bag of goals but he was still shite and could never have been anything more than ordinary without a quality support cast around him.

All you need to do is look at his England career. It exposed him for the shiite player that he and the rest of his generation were.
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

[/video]

porto almost out of the champs league :shock:
SuperEagles

analyzer
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by analyzer »

cchinukw wrote:
analyzer wrote:
Mr. Piffington wrote:
Analyzer, he had a bag of goals but he was still shite and could never have been anything more than ordinary without a quality support cast around him.

All you need to do is look at his England career. It exposed him for the shiite player that he and the rest of his generation were.
Lol.. una too funny..
Should we also be looking at Messi's Argentina career to judge him?

Lampard was no Xavi or Zidane. No one has even suggested he was at that level. But he was a very fine footballer that was a core member of Chelsea's success. Make we show the bobo some respect. He rose to the top of his game old fashioned way - Hard work!! He was not a natural talent but he worked hard on his game in order to perform at the highest level. He knew how to play to his strengths just like most other top players.. He was also a game changer for CFC.. CFC's top goal scorer in history. Won every club trophy.. he didn't just score goals but he regularly topped assists. .

Over his time at CFC, we always heard about how so & so CM will displace him. Likes of Essien, Ballack, Deco came and Lamps still stood tall. And this is through numerous top class managers such as Jose, Hiddink, Ancelotti.

Make una leave story. Bobo was a baller. Na because he was not an atilogu dancer na why una dey yab am.. he was a high IQ footballer with very good all round technique.

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Liverpool starting lineup (4-3-3)
Adrián | Robertson, Van Dijk, Matip, Gomez | Henderson, Fabinho, Milner | Mané, Salah, Oxlade-Chamberlain

Substitutes from: Lonergan, Kelleher, Wijnaldum, Firmino, Lallana, Shaqiri, Brewster, Origi, Hoever, Alexander-Arnold, Elliott

Chelsea starting lineup (4-3-3):
Arrizabalaga | Emerson, Christensen, Zouma, Azpilicueta (c) | Kovačić, Jorginho, Kanté | Pulisic, Giroud, Pedro

Substitutes from: Caballero, Rüdiger, Alonso, Barkley, Abraham, Willian, Kenedy, Mount, Batshuayi, Tomori, Gilmour
Last edited by Bigpokey24 on Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

game is on TNT
SuperEagles

balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Good luck to Chelsea.
Lampard eased off that youth rhetoric for this game. rightly so.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
Benedict Iroha
Egg
Egg

Post by Benedict Iroha »

Bigpokey24 wrote:Liverpool starting lineup (4-3-3)
Adrián | Robertson, Van Dijk, Matip, Gomez | Henderson, Fabinho, Milner | Mané, Salah, Oxlade-Chamberlain

Substitutes from: Lonergan, Kelleher, Wijnaldum, Firmino, Lallana, Shaqiri, Brewster, Origi, Hoever, Alexander-Arnold, Elliott

Chelsea starting lineup (4-3-3):
Arrizabalaga | Emerson, Christensen, Zouma, Azpilicueta (c) | Kovačić, Jorginho, Kanté | Pulisic, Giroud, Pedro

Substitutes from: Caballero, Rüdiger, Alonso, Barkley, Abraham, Willian, Kenedy, Mount, Batshuayi, Tomori, Gilmour
Frank realize he made a mistake in that game vs Man Utd.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

yall can download the TNT app(play store or app store) and watch the game, also champs league etc are on TNT...
SuperEagles

Benedict Iroha
Egg
Egg

Post by Benedict Iroha »

Bigpokey24 wrote:yall can download the TNT app(play store or app store) and watch the game, also champs league etc are on TNT...
Yea, but you have to pay for it. Mobdro on Android.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Benedict Iroha wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:yall can download the TNT app(play store or app store) and watch the game, also champs league etc are on TNT...
Yea, but you have to pay for it. Mobdro on Android.
I have ATT-Uverse at home.... so i don't need the app at the office..watching at work on my phone
SuperEagles

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Interesting...

So Lampard plays Jorginho deep and Kante on the right. Will the English press persecute him like they did Sarri?
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Hearing Kante is defending from the Striker position. :)
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg