CHELSEA FOOTBALL CLUB 2019/2020 SEASON THREAD

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: CHELSEA FOOTBALL CLUB 2019/2020 SEASON THREAD

Post by danfo driver »

green4life wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
green4life wrote:
kalani JR wrote:When I see Lampard [who cannot coach in the Champions League with a UEFA B] getting hired by Derby, with no prior coaching experience, fail to get promotion, then gets the Chelsea job meanwhile Sol Campbell [UEFA Pro]can't get hired by League One side, it makes me laugh.
Too bad Arsenal FC don’t look out for their own. No need to infer a race card at play.
Was more a criticism on the English football landscape but yeah they should consider hiring people like him, Vieira, Henry etc.
yup! and his derby played football like he did. ZERO FLAIR with a lot of jambody.

when we were younger we used to call him cabin bisquit--- zero taste, because dude had no flavor. :lol: :lol: just run around and then shoooooooot! :lol:
The running around and shooting won a lot of trophies including a Champions league though :clap:
I know bro. All by himself, he won it! Cech, Terry, Carvalho, Cole, Makelele, Mikel, Essien, Ballack, Drogba, Robben, Mata, Joe Cole etc etc had nothing to do with it! Mr. ruuuuuuunnnnnnn and shoooooooooot who almost destroyed Drogba, because the fucccccker whose job it was to provide assists to Drogba was busy collecting goals for himself. :clap: :clap:

I'd have loved Chelsea to find success because I like Cech and I'd want him to build a dynasty. But with chewing gum face as the coach, nahhh brahhh!!! Next season will be fire and brimstone! una go hear am! :D
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

I want to leave this here so we can revisit the new coach at the end of the season:

[/video]
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

So Chelsea actually went and did it......madness
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Comrade Machel »

Now I really wish Chelsea bomb this season

What nonsense is this
Ratlala :thumbs: :D

https://youtu.be/8CZLsYase0Q
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

txj wrote:So Chelsea actually went and did it......madness
They have a transfer ban and Sarri and Hazard left for greener pastures, Roman has to hire someone who has enough goodwill with their fanbase so the boos start in February and not October.
kdk4christ
Egg
Egg

Post by kdk4christ »

kalani JR wrote:
They have a transfer ban and Sarri and Hazard left for greener pastures, Roman has to hire someone who has enough goodwill with their fanbase so the boos start in February and not October.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
*JESUS LOVES YOU* More Than You Know

"When we die we leave behind us all that we have, and take with us all that we are."
Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

This is a head scratching decision by Abra and his cohorts. Like I earlier said, Lamps is few years away from being totally ready. But who said that he can't coach in champions league? So he'll be a spectator during our CL games? The kind of nonsense you read on CE these days is nauseating to say the least.
GOD BLESS CANADA, THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD
Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

danfo driver wrote:
green4life wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
green4life wrote:
kalani JR wrote:When I see Lampard [who cannot coach in the Champions League with a UEFA B] getting hired by Derby, with no prior coaching experience, fail to get promotion, then gets the Chelsea job meanwhile Sol Campbell [UEFA Pro]can't get hired by League One side, it makes me laugh.
Too bad Arsenal FC don’t look out for their own. No need to infer a race card at play.
Was more a criticism on the English football landscape but yeah they should consider hiring people like him, Vieira, Henry etc.
yup! and his derby played football like he did. ZERO FLAIR with a lot of jambody.

when we were younger we used to call him cabin bisquit--- zero taste, because dude had no flavor. :lol: :lol: just run around and then shoooooooot! :lol:
The running around and shooting won a lot of trophies including a Champions league though :clap:
I know bro. All by himself, he won it! Cech, Terry, Carvalho, Cole, Makelele, Mikel, Essien, Ballack, Drogba, Robben, Mata, Joe Cole etc etc had nothing to do with it! Mr. ruuuuuuunnnnnnn and shoooooooooot who almost destroyed Drogba, because the fucccccker whose job it was to provide assists to Drogba was busy collecting goals for himself. :clap: :clap:

I'd have loved Chelsea to find success because I like Cech and I'd want him to build a dynasty. But with chewing gum face as the coach, nahhh brahhh!!! Next season will be fire and brimstone! una go hear am! :D
It's not boxing. It is a team sport. Unless you have A PLAYER that has won it by themselves. Feel free to criticize him but don't take away his achievements on the field.
GOD BLESS CANADA, THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

kdk4christ wrote:
kalani JR wrote:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

Ekorian wrote:This is a head scratching decision by Abra and his cohorts. Like I earlier said, Lamps is few years away from being totally ready. But who said that he can't coach in champions league? So he'll be a spectator during our CL games? The kind of nonsense you read on CE these days is nauseating to say the least.
What coaching license does Lampard have? What are the coaching requirements in England and UEFA? Did you know this prior to this post? Had you have known this would you have posted this?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Ekorian wrote:This is a head scratching decision by Abra and his cohorts. Like I earlier said, Lamps is few years away from being totally ready. But who said that he can't coach in champions league? So he'll be a spectator during our CL games? The kind of nonsense you read on CE these days is nauseating to say the least.
then leave CE , go to other forums to read better..my goodness , i don't understand folks like these, complaining about what they read... who forced CE on you? You won't be missed , because you actually do not add anything of value here , other than being a weak man women walk on
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

I think Chelsea have a lot of good players that can help them do very well, but these players haven't been given the chance. I don't think giving Lampard a chance is a bad move. He will bring out the best from the youth players, and he's passionate about the club.
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
then leave CE , go to other forums to read better..my goodness , i don't understand folks like these, complaining about what they read... who forced CE on you? You won't be missed , because you actually do not add anything of value here , other than being a weak man women walk on
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Brother Bigpokey24 easy on your fellow Chelsea fan.
Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Senator WIRES »

:cry: Disrespectful to a legend!
'I found out quite late and the manager positions of the other teams have all been sorted out': Gianfranco Zola left angry by Chelsea exit - as he insists he wants next coaching role in England

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footb ... orted.html
"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Samora Machel wrote:Now I really wish Chelsea bomb this season

What nonsense is this
So no different from previous years then. Keep your seat outside the window and let us be. Thank you sir :taunt:
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

I am very happy with Lamps being hired.. Kante returning back to DM
SuperEagles

balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

RLC and Mason Mount have renewed their contracts. Chelsea Midfield is set many years to come.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

balo wrote:RLC and Mason Mount have renewed their contracts. Chelsea Midfield is set many years to come.
That one no be news. Na CHO's renewal we dey wait for.
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

green4life wrote:
balo wrote:RLC and Mason Mount have renewed their contracts. Chelsea Midfield is set many years to come.
That one no be news. Na CHO's renewal we dey wait for.

Not me. I choose to stick with guys who are ready and won't think twice to bet their future with the club.
Whenever CHO decide to sign or leave, I will read the news as well.

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

to be honest Chelsea do have enough quality players to finish in the top 4 , go deep in all cup competitions...If Lamps fails to make the top 4, he should be fired ASAP .... no sentiments
SuperEagles

balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Tribute to N'Golo Kante by the one and only Mike Emenalo

[/video]

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

i was impressed with today's pre-season's game vs Barca :clap: :clap:
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

[/video]
SuperEagles