CHELSEA FOOTBALL CLUB 2019/2020 SEASON THREAD

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: CHELSEA FOOTBALL CLUB 2019/2020 SEASON THREAD

Post by balo »

If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Alonsoooooooooo
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Next game, Lamps is going to switch to another strategy causing more headaches

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Nah wah for VAR
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Bigpokey24 wrote:Nah wah for VAR
Stop blaming VAR, blame the blind, inept and compromised idiots sitting in front of the monitor. VAR captured the incident, everyone apart from the idiots can see clearly it was a red card offence. Even the studs showing on the shin of the victim confirms this. Oh it also confirmed that idiots are running the game.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

How did Tammy miss that?
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

How did Abraham miss that?

balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

One of the sweetest left foots in the business.

balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

So what's the point of VAR?

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

So Lampard is just beating Jose left right and center like bata drum. The same Lampard that Ole is beating like gbedu drums.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

oloye wrote:So Lampard is just beating Jose left right and center like bata drum. The same Lampard that Ole is beating like gbedu drums.

Man U is Chelsea's bogey team this season.

And Lamps is Chelsea's bogey coach.

Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

The VAR is a big joke. But the referee refusal to watch the video is even a bigger joke. My wife wanted to know how that wasn't worthy of even a yellow card. I pretended to be choking on water to avoid answering 'cos I had no logical answer.
GOD BLESS CANADA, THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

balo wrote:
They are all blind idiots!

kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

oloye wrote:So Lampard is just beating Jose left right and center like bata drum. The same Lampard that Ole is beating like gbedu drums.
:thumb: :thumb: but the celebration from Lampard is disrespectful to his former boss :boo: :boo:
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

kajifu wrote:
:thumb: :thumb: but the celebration from Lampard is disrespectful to his former boss :boo: :boo:
He learnt a lot from Jose, talking about celebrations :lol:

maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

oloye wrote:
balo wrote:
FWIW the VAR guys apologized during the game, at least Chelsea won else it would have been a huge talking point.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

maceo4 wrote:
oloye wrote:
balo wrote:
FWIW the VAR guys apologized during the game, at least Chelsea won else it would have been a huge talking point.
I don't care about their apologies, what about the one against United that Chelsea lost? Those idiots sit in front of the console drinking coffee and they still miss glaring pictures before.

So Chelsea won, go and watch the Bournemouth and Burnley and see how they shafted Bournemouth, cancelling two good goals. What about City Leicester blowing penalty for City and ignoring the same offence by City thus denying Leicester their own penalty.. Leicester lost. No the apologies are not enough, the apologies of idiots means nothing because the harm, an irreversible harm has been done, no once, not twice but now a regular occurrence, the apologies counts for nothing.

balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

https://www.chelseafc.com/en/news/2020/ ... onal-terms

Hakim Ziyech agrees personal terms

Chelsea Football Club can today confirm that Hakim Ziyech has agreed the terms of a five-year contract. The Moroccan international will remain at Ajax for the rest of this season before making the transfer to Stamford Bridge in the summer.

It was announced earlier this month that a deal had been reached with Ajax for the 26-year-old’s signature, subject to the player agreeing personal terms.

On agreeing those terms, Ziyech said: ‘I am delighted and proud to have signed for such a huge club as Chelsea. I am looking forward to next season and hope we can achieve great things together.’

Chelsea director Marina Granovskaia added: ‘We are delighted Hakim will be joining us in the summer, having been a key target of the club’s in this last window. He has consistently been one of the most dangerous attacking players in Europe in recent years, which we saw first-hand in our two games against Ajax in the Champions League.

‘We wish Hakim and Ajax all the best for the rest of the season and look forward to welcoming him to Stamford Bridge in the summer.’

Frank Lampard: "Hakim Ziyech should bring lots of goals and assists"

Ziyech is a left-footed attacker who is comfortable playing off the right flank and coming inside, as he has often done in recent years to such devastating effect for Ajax, or on the left to attack with width and deliver into the box.

This season, Chelsea supporters saw the Netherlands-born forward’s quality at close quarters. In the second of our Champions League match-ups with Ajax, at Stamford Bridge, Ziyech set up three of the visitors’ four goals, his dangerous deliveries from the right flank proving too hot to handle. Earlier in the group campaign, he scored an unbelievable 30-yard effort in Valencia.

To date this season, Ziyech has registered nine goals in all competitions. No player has supplied more than his four assists in this season’s Champions League.

In a ranking of the top eight European domestic leagues since 2017/18, Ziyech is first for assists and chances created, and third for shots taken.

bk-one
Egg
Egg

Post by bk-one »

oloye wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
oloye wrote:
balo wrote:
I don't care about their apologies, what about the one against United that Chelsea lost? Those idiots sit in front of the console drinking coffee and they still miss glaring pictures before.

So Chelsea won, go and watch the Bournemouth and Burnley and see how they shafted Bournemouth, cancelling two good goals. What about City Leicester blowing penalty for City and ignoring the same offence by City thus denying Leicester their own penalty.. Leicester lost. No the apologies are not enough, the apologies of idiots means nothing because the harm, an irreversible harm has been done, no once, not twice but now a regular occurrence, the apologies counts for nothing.

Only one man..... Mike Riley.... get rid of that corrupt fool and bring an outsider. Somebody not connected to the English football. A former champions league referee will do.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

so Chelsea dey even play today...smh with that defense and GK wahala..i expect Bayern to rip them open
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Chelsea
13 Caballero
28 Azpilicueta
4 Christensen
2 Rüdiger
24 James
5 Jorginho
17 Kovacic
3 Alonso
19 Mount
8 Barkley
18 Giroud

Substitutes
1 Arrizabalaga
9 Abraham
10 Willian
11 Pedro
15 Zouma
33 Emerson
47 Gilmour

Bayern Munich
1 Neuer
5 Pavard
17 Boateng
27 Alaba
19 Davies
32 Kimmich
6 Thiago Alcántara
22 Gnabry
25 Müller
29 Coman
9 Lewandowski

Substitutes
2 Odriozola
10 Coutinho
18 Goretzka
21 Hernández
24 Tolisso
26 Ulreich
35 Zirkzee

Referee:
Clément Turpin