CHELSEA FOOTBALL CLUB 2019/2020 SEASON THREAD

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: CHELSEA FOOTBALL CLUB 2019/2020 SEASON THREAD

Post by Bigpokey24 »

i talk am
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Crap.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

kepa can never save anything
SuperEagles

Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Chelsea sure do have a lot of goals in em. For and against.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

lamps no be am at all
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: what a pathetic team
SuperEagles

balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Jesus!
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Cito wrote:Chelsea sure do have a lot of goals in em. For and against.

Kepa did his thing.

balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Had a chance to go second, instead stuck in the waters.

Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

balo wrote:
Cito wrote:Chelsea sure do have a lot of goals in em. For and against.

Kepa did his thing.
Yup he sure did. Good signing by Chelsea. Lots of goal he is involved in. A goal machine extraordinaire!
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Chewing Gum face strikes again. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

When I tell you about coaches, you listen. Thats my expertise. :taunt:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Chelsea needs a new coach ASAP... this is a massive failure from lamp... 300M and folks get to see trash like Christensen, Zouma, Kepa and a finished Kante
SuperEagles

green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Notwithstanding the defensive errors from Kai and Zouma which directly led to their first 2 goals, Lampard has terribly mismanaged the second half of this game. And this is knowing that you have Kepa in goal who can only give you the most basic of saves (he wouldn't have made any of the saves Pickford made today to deny Pool 2 points). This game needed a third player in midfield (or redefine Kai's positioning to reduce the spaces) to regain midfield control and comfortably see out the game against an opponent that otherwise was not creating much but always one favorable bounce away from snatching 1 point.

Lampard should begin to update his CV at this rate as he might be out of work as early as Christmas/ New year period.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

green4life wrote:Notwithstanding the defensive errors from Kai and Zouma which directly led to their first 2 goals, Lampard has terribly mismanaged the second half of this game. And this is knowing that you have Kepa in goal who can only give you the most basic of saves (he wouldn't have made any of the saves Pickford made today to deny Pool 2 points). This game needed a third player in midfield (or redefine Kai's positioning to reduce the spaces) to regain midfield control.

Lampard should begin to update his CV at this rate as he might be out of work as early as Christmas/ New year period.
:scared: :scared: :scared: Ah! Uncle Lamps 4 Life? Kedu kodi? You are turning against your baby daddy ??? :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

danfo driver wrote:
green4life wrote:Notwithstanding the defensive errors from Kai and Zouma which directly led to their first 2 goals, Lampard has terribly mismanaged the second half of this game. And this is knowing that you have Kepa in goal who can only give you the most basic of saves (he wouldn't have made any of the saves Pickford made today to deny Pool 2 points). This game needed a third player in midfield (or redefine Kai's positioning to reduce the spaces) to regain midfield control.

:scared: :scared: :scared: Ah! Uncle Lamps 4 Life? Kedu kodi? You are turning against your baby daddy ??? :lol:
I'm keeping it real my brother. The guy is honestly and painfully tactically naive.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Chelsea's middle is so soft like butter... with over 300 M spent, this joke named Lamps couldn't invest 150M on a worldclass CB and a true to true DM who can pass and defend... what a pathetic team..worst defense in the league...5 games played and 9 goals against
SuperEagles

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

green4life wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

I'm keeping it real my brother. The guy is honestly and painfully tactically naive.
Remember when I told you guys and una sey my mouth dey smell. That i hated him because he b1tcched slapped Mourinho 3 times abi na 2 times. lol.

When it comes to coaches, I know them like the back of my hand. And I could tell right from Derby that Lampard will be a successful mid-table coach but never a successful top of the table coach. He knows how to work his team up and get them to fight, but when it comes to actually managing games or tactically competing against the best in the world, he falls short.
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Bigpokey24 wrote:Chelsea's middle is so soft like butter... with over 300 M spent, this joke named Lamps couldn't invest 150M on a worldclass CB and a true to true DM who can pass and defend... what a pathetic team..worst defense in the league...5 games played and 9 goals against
You don't have to spent 100M per player for every position. He could’ve played James there much earlier in the second half when the team was sitting deep (either push Kai wide or remove him entirely) and execute on the counter with patience and precision. Just one more body in the middle would’ve made a world of difference against an opponent that was not particularly creative in the last third.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

green4life wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:Chelsea's middle is so soft like butter... with over 300 M spent, this joke named Lamps couldn't invest 150M on a worldclass CB and a true to true DM who can pass and defend... what a pathetic team..worst defense in the league...5 games played and 9 goals against
You don't have to spent 100M per player for every position. He could’ve played James there much earlier in the second half when the team was sitting deep (either push Kai wide or remove him entirely) and execute on the counter with patience and precision. Just one more body in the middle would’ve made a world of difference against an opponent that was not particularly creative in the last third.
Chelsea needs a DM who can ease the pressure on the joke of a defense.... as i said after wasting 300M on just attackers, he should have used some of that money for a true DM...Kante aint no DM... he runs allover the place and cannot make a simple pass to save his life ...I miss the likes of Mikel, Makalele and Essien of 2005-2010... this is a fake Chelsea, a real Chelsea can defend and close up shop
SuperEagles

green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
green4life wrote:
Chelsea needs a DM who can ease the pressure on the joke of a defense.... as i said after wasting 300M on just attackers, he should have used some of that money for a true DM...Kante aint no DM... he runs allover the place and cannot make a simple pass to save his life ...I miss the likes of Mikel, Makalele and Essien of 2005-2010... this is a fake Chelsea, a real Chelsea can defend and close up shop
I've been saying this since last season: Jorginho needs to play in a middle trio were he can help the side maintain possession. Ironically Jorginho played well today but he could’ve been the team's most important player today had Lampard recognized the situation in the second half and brought in James to tighten the spaces which would’ve allowed Jorginho more time and touches on the ball to control midfield play and see out the result. In a middle 2, the CMs need to do much more running and covering than a middle trio but Jorginho is not athletically blessed with pace nor tackling.

The likes of Mikel, Essien and Makalele, played in a mostly played in a middle trio and that is a big reason why they were effective in seeing out results late in games.
Last edited by green4life on Sat Oct 17, 2020 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Sevilla will expose the crap out of this team, it won't be pretty
SuperEagles

green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Bigpokey24 wrote:Sevilla will expose the crap out of this team, it won't be pretty
Against Sevilla, I expect him to play a 433 so expect a more deliberate game.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

green4life wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:Sevilla will expose the crap out of this team, it won't be pretty
Against Sevilla, I expect him to play a 433 so expect a more deliberate game.
mendy is out for 10 days.. so no hope with Kepa in goal
SuperEagles