CHELSEA FOOTBALL CLUB 2019/2020 SEASON THREAD

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: CHELSEA FOOTBALL CLUB 2019/2020 SEASON THREAD

Post by ohenhen1 »

Chelsea would have tried to hijack the Pepe deal to Arsenal if not for the transfer restrictions?
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

ohenhen1 wrote:Chelsea would have tried to hijack the Pepe deal to Arsenal if not for the transfer restrictions?

Probably wouldn't have to. Pepe would have driven himself to SB. That's how much he "dreams" about the club. Likely though he would have allowed Arsenal to pay his flight to London first.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

ohenhen1 wrote:Chelsea would have tried to hijack the Pepe deal to Arsenal if not for the transfer restrictions?
Maybe. Maybe not. We will never know due to the transfer ban. I guess, lucky Arsenal then? :lol:
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

Please note Frank Lampard getting outcoached by Marco Rose.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Chelsea should have put this to bed in the first half...thanks to a very useless striker called tammy Abraham...this joker missed 6 one on ones....Chelsea had 22 shots on goal 62 %possession ..they've scored 27 goals in 6 preseason games...but the last 3 games they've let in so many goals...Barkey giroud , CP and pedro should start vs United
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

kalani JR wrote:Please note Frank Lampard getting outcoached by Marco Rose.
Stop telling lies
SuperEagles

green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Chelsea started slowly but if you’re being honest you’d admit they were saved by Somer (gk). That said, the main positive is getting through the preseason without any additional injuries given RLC, CHO, Willian and Kanté have all been out.
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...out coached because Sommer is a good goalie and you longnamed goalie is crap :laugh:
Saw the 1st half, but was not surprised it ended draw.
kolinzo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kolinzo »

I expect America's Pulisic to make noise in the EPL. This might make me watch EPL again.
DAK TO THE FUTURE...HOT BOYZ...DEM BOYZ...COWBOYZ!!

To be scientifically literate is to empower yourself to know when someone else is full of boolsheet!

Scientifically speaking: ANC Trophies = 3/4 when Br^33 = 0.
***Breda = Br****
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Marco Rose is a better coach than Lampard will ever be. Not even close.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

danfo driver wrote:
...and he squandered 2 goal lead. Can't imagine if it were Rohr and the SE, na fire him right now.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

mcal wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
...and he squandered 2 goal lead. Can't imagine if it were Rohr and the SE, na fire him right now.
This is what he has won as a coach---

2 Austrian Bundesliga titles: (2017–18) and (2018–19)
1 Austrian Cup: (2018–19)
1 UEFA Youth League: (2016–17)

Please show me what Rohr and Lampard have won. Thanks.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

danfo driver wrote:
mcal wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

...and after such 'impressive' resume/cv, he could not beat a novice coach. I shudder :shock: :shock:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

mcal wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
mcal wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

...and after such 'impressive' resume/cv, he could not beat a novice coach. I shudder :shock: :shock:
Who is a "novice" coach? The one who failed in Div 2 last year? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: You can continue to "shudder" all you like, please list the trophies won by Lampard and Rohr! Thats all I have asked. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...I weak for you.
A coach (Lampard) wey neva win nothing come 2 goals down to draw a match against a coach (your lord) wey don win everything earth and you dey laf as great achievement. I am confused :???: :???:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

mcal wrote:...I weak for you.
A coach (Lampard) wey neva win nothing come 2 goals down to draw a match against a coach (your lord) wey don win everything earth and you dey laf as great achievement. I am confused :???: :???:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

I see you have shuddered your way into confusion. I suspect this will be the case for eternity. Oniranu :lol: :lol:
Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Senator WIRES »

Will Lampard be given time at Chelsea? Paul Parker asks!! :lol:
He's still got to give Chelsea Champions League football. Just being Frank Lampard doesn't guarantee you anything, as much as some people seem to think it will give him time. It gives him a better chance than a new face like [Maurizio] Sarri.

If he loses two or three games, I don't think the fans are going to be cursing him as quickly as they did Sarri. He still wants a lot for his club, so he'll still believe that despite losing Eden Hazard, Chelsea should still get Champions League football, and that's what fans will expect.

For all the talk that Frank's going to bring through young players, he's still got senior players that make up a very good squad.

" Hazard going could be one of those things where players actually step out and show a bit more than they did before."
With Hazard there, a superstar capable of winning games on his own, some players took the easy route. Some players could shake the dust off themselves and produce a little bit more than they did before. It might make Chelsea more of a team than just a team with a very, very good individual.
https://www.eurosport.com/football/prem ... tory.shtml
"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Senator WIRES wrote:Will Lampard be given time at Chelsea? Paul Parker asks!! :lol:
He's still got to give Chelsea Champions League football. Just being Frank Lampard doesn't guarantee you anything, as much as some people seem to think it will give him time. It gives him a better chance than a new face like [Maurizio] Sarri.

If he loses two or three games, I don't think the fans are going to be cursing him as quickly as they did Sarri. He still wants a lot for his club, so he'll still believe that despite losing Eden Hazard, Chelsea should still get Champions League football, and that's what fans will expect.

For all the talk that Frank's going to bring through young players, he's still got senior players that make up a very good squad.

" Hazard going could be one of those things where players actually step out and show a bit more than they did before."
With Hazard there, a superstar capable of winning games on his own, some players took the easy route. Some players could shake the dust off themselves and produce a little bit more than they did before. It might make Chelsea more of a team than just a team with a very, very good individual.
top 4 and trophy, if not lamps is gone....Chelsea is all about winning.. I already have my #lampsput
SuperEagles

cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Senator WIRES wrote:Will Lampard be given time at Chelsea? Paul Parker asks!! :lol:

top 4 and trophy, if not lamps is gone....Chelsea is all about winning.. I already have my #lampsput
Na yam? 4 trophies ko, 4 trophies ni. :sneaky:
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

cchinukw wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:

Chin-wuru-wuru, read what he said again. Dullard. :lol: :lol: :lol:
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

danfo driver wrote:
cchinukw wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:

Chin-wuru-wuru, read what he said again. Dullard. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Retard. How bori? :laugh:
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
imehjunior
Egg
Egg

Post by imehjunior »

Don't even know how I feel with David Luiz attempt to force a move to Arsenal . Great player but can't overlook his head scratching moments.
"Nigeria's No.1 problem is that all the smart Nigerians and those who know the solutions to everything are hiding here on CE." 1naija
imehjunior
Egg
Egg

Post by imehjunior »

"Nigeria's No.1 problem is that all the smart Nigerians and those who know the solutions to everything are hiding here on CE." 1naija