CHELSEA FOOTBALL CLUB 2019/2020 SEASON THREAD

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
charlie
Egg
Egg
Re: CHELSEA FOOTBALL CLUB 2019/2020 SEASON THREAD

Post by charlie »

Bathbaby or wetin be his name, no sabi geometry. The bobos angles get as im be.
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Senator WIRES »

I was almost saying that, that useless Zuoma don score :taunt:
"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC
Kako
Egg
Egg

Post by Kako »

2-0 ManU!!
Ara lao mada o, ao ni daran.
Arambara!

Ohamadike of Ijebu Igbo in Biafra land

I am a cat face yorobber son of Afonja skull miner!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

At this rate Chelsea might drop down to 7th at the end of weekend.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Frank needs to go back to coaching school or back to the Championship.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
wazobia
Egg
Egg

Post by wazobia »

VAR robbery. The first Chelsea goal should have stood but made worse by the second one ruled out
WOWO = ONO (oh no!) = OBO

WOWO 'We only want Oyinbo'

ONO 'Oyinbo na Oyinbo'

OBO 'Oyinbo be Oyinbo'
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Pochettino to Chelsea? Worth a punt.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

balo wrote:Frank needs to go back to coaching school or back to the Championship.
Haba you are so hard on him,he has done a better job to even give you guys hoipe this season.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Its a Goal wrote:At this rate Chelsea might drop down to 7th at the end of weekend.
Tough game hope you guys draw.Better result but knowing Jose he will want to beat his boy infront of bridge.You guys dont open nyash again.
Last edited by kajifu on Mon Feb 17, 2020 10:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

kajifu wrote:
balo wrote:Frank needs to go back to coaching school or back to the Championship.
Haba you are so hard on him,he has done a better job to even give you guys hoipe this season.

The fortress that was SB has become an ashawo joint. The lineup today didn't he knew what he was doing.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

Kako
Egg
Egg

Post by Kako »

Ighalo on! :thumb:
Ara lao mada o, ao ni daran.
Arambara!

Ohamadike of Ijebu Igbo in Biafra land

I am a cat face yorobber son of Afonja skull miner!
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

balo wrote:
kajifu wrote:

The fortress that was SB has become an ashawo joint. The lineup today didn't he knew what he was doing.
You guys allow my guy score on his debut,next match Spurs
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]kajifu[/color] wrote:
Its a Goal wrote: At this rate Chelsea might drop down to 7th at the end of weekend.
Tough game hope you guys draw.Better result but knowing Jose he will want to beat his boy infront of bridge.You guys dont open nyash again.
I wish I can assure you that we won't open yansh for them but our defense wowo no be small.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

wazobia wrote:VAR robbery. The first Chelsea goal should have stood but made worse by the second one ruled out
...don't forget goal post robbery too :laugh:
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

At a point I thought the officiating was just mistake prone or vision challenged group, now it’s obvious there is deep rooted corruption.

The Maguire kickout is akin to Son’s and should be a red. The goal should have stood as he was pushed into the manU player.

Chelsea got screwed in this game by the officiating. A red to Maguire and the game would most likely have a different outcome.
Last edited by Cito on Mon Feb 17, 2020 11:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

G4L, O ma se o! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Cito wrote:At a point I thought the officiating was just mistake prone or sight challenged group, now it’s obvious there is deep rooted corruption.

The Maguire kickout is akin to Son’s and should be a red. The goal should have stood as he was pushed into the manU player.

Chelsea got screwed in this game by the officiating. A red to Maguire and the game would most likely have a different outcome.

Not as clear cut. Chelsea have shown to lack ideas even when with a man advantage.

Having said that, the officiating was poor.

green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

danfo driver wrote:G4L, O ma se o! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Na wa. I’m about to go underground. Meanwhile fcuuk VAR & the refs :boo:
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

Cito wrote:At a point I thought the officiating was just mistake prone or vision challenged group, now it’s obvious there is deep rooted corruption.

...as per officiating, yep it was poor, tilting to racism, tribalism, skin-colorism, originism, call it what you may.

Spur's Son is a foreigner, Asian. He fouled a European in Rudiger, a German, black or white doesn't matter to the ref.
The Chelsea guy, Batshuayi, is black, may be European but still African and black. He was fouled by the almighty Englander, the Queen's one and only, and Maguire is white.
They just can't punish their own.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Make una come see Chewing Gum face o! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

danfo driver wrote:Make una come see Chewing Gum face o! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
just saw the highlights...how was that not a red for Maguire?
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Cito wrote:At a point I thought the officiating was just mistake prone or vision challenged group, now it’s obvious there is deep rooted corruption.

You are just realising it? From the deliberate fouling of certain teams in the early 2000's (Bolton et al got away with murder) to deliberately making decisions in favour of certain team - English refs are not to be trusted.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football ... pard-sack/

enough with lamps and morris they are both trash ..9 freaking loses already in 26 league matches..i call it BS
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved