Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Sat Sep 19, 2020 10:38 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1618 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 67, 68, 69, 70, 71
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:16 pm 

balo wrote:
Reece is my MOM.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

[img]I%20big%20pokey%20deleted%20that%20crap[/img]

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:19 pm 

Lampard has super sentiment for English players and that will be his downfall. How the fk did Loftus Cheek start a game?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:03 pm 

Benedict Iroha wrote:
Lampard has super sentiment for English players and that will be his downfall. How the fk did Loftus Cheek start a game?

Sometimes you folks type without thinking. Who else starts in midfield today that is not English? As a Chelsea fan, surely you must be aware that the only foreign central midfielders in the squad are Kante, Jorginho, Havertz and Kovacic.

Surely, you know that Kovacic was suspended for 1 game due to the 2 yellows in the FA Cup finals.

Kante, Jorginho,& Havertz all started. So abeg my brother, tell me, what other foreign midfielder did you want Lampard to play today?

Again, remember that Pulisic and Ziyech are injured or not football fit as well. What other foreign options are left???

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:08 pm 

green4life wrote:
Benedict Iroha wrote:

Sometimes you folks type without thinking. Who else starts in midfield today that is not English? As a Chelsea fan, surely you must be aware that the only foreign central midfielders in the squad are Kante, Jorginho, Havertz and Kovacic.

Surely, you know that Kovacic was suspended for 1 game due to the 2 yellows in the FA Cup finals.

Kante, Jorginho,& Havertz all started. So abeg my brother, tell me, what other foreign midfielder did you want Lampard to play today?

Again, remember that Pulisic and Ziyech are injured or not football fit as well. What other foreign options are left???

It's important we got the win. The personnel selected itself today apart from the choice of Kepa in goal.

[img];;http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg[/img]

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:17 pm 

balo wrote:
green4life wrote:
Benedict Iroha wrote:

It's important we got the win. The personnel selected itself today apart from the choice of Kepa in goal.

Don't get me wrong. I have my issues with Lampard's squad selection today but it had nothing to do with his "super sentiment for English players". Odoi should’ve started over RLC with Kai playing CAM behind Werner. Also, Jorginho always struggles defensively in a midfield 2 even if the other player is Kante. If he's going to start Jorginho he has to play a 433 not a 4231.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:56 pm 

green4life wrote:
balo wrote:
green4life wrote:
Benedict Iroha wrote:

Don't get me wrong. I have my issues with Lampard's squad selection today but it had nothing to do with his "super sentiment for English players". Odoi should’ve started over RLC with Kai playing CAM behind Werner. Also, Jorginho always struggles defensively in a midfield 2 even if the other player is Kante. If he's going to start Jorginho he has to play a 433 not a 4231.

So base on first game what is your take on the league?Do you think Chelsea will finish ahead of Arsenal?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2020 9:38 pm 

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2020 5:40 pm 

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1618 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 67, 68, 69, 70, 71