Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Wed Dec 11, 2019 7:03 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 768 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 34  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 84161
Location: Earth
5 goals in 2 games ..that D get as e be

_________________
SuperEagles

[img]I%20big%20pokey%20deleted%20that%20crap[/img]


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:18 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 1:27 pm
Posts: 32866
Location: Displaced Naija. Don't bother
Bigpokey24 wrote:
i commot them score :curse:

How you take do am? Crase man :lol: :lol:

_________________
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

The glory has departed from Arsenal. :(

Zlatan doesn't score lucky goals, goals are lucky to be scored by Zlatan


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 84161
Location: Earth
VanDyk nah boxer :lol: :lol: :lol: you just cannot pass bobo easily

_________________
SuperEagles

[img]I%20big%20pokey%20deleted%20that%20crap[/img]


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:20 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 3:25 pm
Posts: 7358
For what is essentially an advanced pre-season game, the level of football is really high.
English football has come a long long way.

_________________
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:21 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 3:25 pm
Posts: 7358
And btw, the female refs have been excellent! Havent put a foot wrong all night.
More please!!!

_________________
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:22 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 1:27 pm
Posts: 32866
Location: Displaced Naija. Don't bother
If na Mustafi mislay that Virgil pass now, all Arsenal would have been vocal.

_________________
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

The glory has departed from Arsenal. :(

Zlatan doesn't score lucky goals, goals are lucky to be scored by Zlatan


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 84161
Location: Earth
Kante's vision is very impressive

_________________
SuperEagles

[img]I%20big%20pokey%20deleted%20that%20crap[/img]


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:22 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 3:25 pm
Posts: 7358
Giroud is no Nicholas Anelka....

_________________
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:22 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 14007
charlie wrote:
And btw, the female refs have been excellent! Havent put a foot wrong all night.
More please!!!


WTF??!! :shock: Did you think they were going to put a foot wrong tonight? Is this the first match they are ref'ing? :roll:

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:23 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 84161
Location: Earth
the CP got some sweet movements and passes

_________________
SuperEagles

[img]I%20big%20pokey%20deleted%20that%20crap[/img]


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:23 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 14007
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Kante's vision is very impressive


But he is black and strong, so according to the English, he should be a watercarrier.

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 84161
Location: Earth
the assnal part of Giroud is showing

_________________
SuperEagles

[img]I%20big%20pokey%20deleted%20that%20crap[/img]


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:25 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 3:25 pm
Posts: 7358
danfo driver wrote:
charlie wrote:
And btw, the female refs have been excellent! Havent put a foot wrong all night.
More please!!!


WTF??!! :shock: Did you think they were going to put a foot wrong tonight? Is this the first match they are ref'ing? :roll:


I believe this is the major cup final reffed by an all-female crew. The spotlight was on them, and they havent put a foot wrong, which bodes well for having more female refs managing big games in the future.

So roll your eyes to high heavens. That is your speciality when you have nothing better to say.

_________________
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 84161
Location: Earth
pool yab , making subs in a preseason friendly

_________________
SuperEagles

[img]I%20big%20pokey%20deleted%20that%20crap[/img]


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:26 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 14007
charlie wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
charlie wrote:
And btw, the female refs have been excellent! Havent put a foot wrong all night.
More please!!!


WTF??!! :shock: Did you think they were going to put a foot wrong tonight? Is this the first match they are ref'ing? :roll:


I believe this is the major cup final reffed by an all-female crew. The spotlight was on them, and they havent put a foot wrong, which bodes well for having more female refs managing big games in the future.

So roll your eyes to high heavens. That is your speciality when you have nothing better to say.


And? So if this was a major final reffed by an all-black crew, you will also say the same thing. Your prejudice against women is quite clear. shame on you.

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:29 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 3:25 pm
Posts: 7358
danfo driver wrote:
charlie wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
charlie wrote:
And btw, the female refs have been excellent! Havent put a foot wrong all night.
More please!!!


WTF??!! :shock: Did you think they were going to put a foot wrong tonight? Is this the first match they are ref'ing? :roll:


I believe this is the major cup final reffed by an all-female crew. The spotlight was on them, and they havent put a foot wrong, which bodes well for having more female refs managing big games in the future.

So roll your eyes to high heavens. That is your speciality when you have nothing better to say.


And? So if this was a major final reffed by an all-black crew, you will also say the same thing. Your prejudice against women is quite clear. shame on you.


:???: :???: You are a certified dunce!
Go fish abeg and leave me alone, I wasnt talking to you anyway.

_________________
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 84161
Location: Earth
charlie, in one thread you begin fight 2 people, the issue here is you posted some lazy thoughts and got called out, then your feelings got hurt...get out of your feelings dude

_________________
SuperEagles

[img]I%20big%20pokey%20deleted%20that%20crap[/img]


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:33 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 3:25 pm
Posts: 7358
They should keep testing that Liverpool offside trap. Eventually it they will come through. That Liverpool backline is playing way too high.

_________________
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:34 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 14007
charlie wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
charlie wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
charlie wrote:
And btw, the female refs have been excellent! Havent put a foot wrong all night.
More please!!!


WTF??!! :shock: Did you think they were going to put a foot wrong tonight? Is this the first match they are ref'ing? :roll:


I believe this is the major cup final reffed by an all-female crew. The spotlight was on them, and they havent put a foot wrong, which bodes well for having more female refs managing big games in the future.

So roll your eyes to high heavens. That is your speciality when you have nothing better to say.


And? So if this was a major final reffed by an all-black crew, you will also say the same thing. Your prejudice against women is quite clear. shame on you.


:???: :???: You are a certified dunce!
Go fish abeg and leave me alone, I wasnt talking to you anyway.


I rather be a dunce than hate women! Tufiakwa! shame shame shame!

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 84161
Location: Earth
rubbish, ,mount and abrah coming on...it is over :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
SuperEagles

[img]I%20big%20pokey%20deleted%20that%20crap[/img]


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:34 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 14007
Bigpokey24 wrote:
charlie, in one thread you begin fight 2 people, the issue here is you posted some lazy thoughts and got called out, then your feelings got hurt...get out of your feelings dude


No mind am!

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 84161
Location: Earth
zouma

_________________
SuperEagles

[img]I%20big%20pokey%20deleted%20that%20crap[/img]


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:35 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 14007
Bigpokey24 wrote:
rubbish, ,mount and abrah coming on...it is over :lol: :lol: :lol:


bro, its wednesday in a glorified friendly. una get weekend game against leicester.

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 768 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 34  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group