Cybereagles
http://forum.cybereagles.com/

CHELSEA FOOTBALL CLUB 2019/2020 SEASON THREAD
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=295655
Page 4 of 34

Author:  ohenhen1 [ Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:58 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: CHELSEA FOOTBALL CLUB 2019/2020 SEASON THREAD

Chelsea would have tried to hijack the Pepe deal to Arsenal if not for the transfer restrictions?

Author:  balo [ Fri Aug 02, 2019 12:36 am ]
Post subject:  Re: CHELSEA FOOTBALL CLUB 2019/2020 SEASON THREAD

ohenhen1 wrote:
Chelsea would have tried to hijack the Pepe deal to Arsenal if not for the transfer restrictions?



Probably wouldn't have to. Pepe would have driven himself to SB. That's how much he "dreams" about the club. Likely though he would have allowed Arsenal to pay his flight to London first.

Author:  green4life [ Fri Aug 02, 2019 2:23 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: CHELSEA FOOTBALL CLUB 2019/2020 SEASON THREAD

ohenhen1 wrote:
Chelsea would have tried to hijack the Pepe deal to Arsenal if not for the transfer restrictions?


Maybe. Maybe not. We will never know due to the transfer ban. I guess, lucky Arsenal then? :lol:

Author:  kalani JR [ Sat Aug 03, 2019 5:26 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: CHELSEA FOOTBALL CLUB 2019/2020 SEASON THREAD

Please note Frank Lampard getting outcoached by Marco Rose.

Author:  Bigpokey24 [ Sat Aug 03, 2019 6:06 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: CHELSEA FOOTBALL CLUB 2019/2020 SEASON THREAD

Chelsea should have put this to bed in the first half...thanks to a very useless striker called tammy Abraham...this joker missed 6 one on ones....Chelsea had 22 shots on goal 62 %possession ..they've scored 27 goals in 6 preseason games...but the last 3 games they've let in so many goals...Barkey giroud , CP and pedro should start vs United

Author:  Bigpokey24 [ Sat Aug 03, 2019 6:07 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: CHELSEA FOOTBALL CLUB 2019/2020 SEASON THREAD

kalani JR wrote:
Please note Frank Lampard getting outcoached by Marco Rose.

Stop telling lies

Author:  green4life [ Sat Aug 03, 2019 6:24 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: CHELSEA FOOTBALL CLUB 2019/2020 SEASON THREAD

kalani JR wrote:
Please note Frank Lampard getting outcoached by Marco Rose.


Chelsea started slowly but if you’re being honest you’d admit they were saved by Somer (gk). That said, the main positive is getting through the preseason without any additional injuries given RLC, CHO, Willian and Kanté have all been out.

Author:  mcal [ Sat Aug 03, 2019 11:26 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: CHELSEA FOOTBALL CLUB 2019/2020 SEASON THREAD

kalani JR wrote:
Please note Frank Lampard getting outcoached by Marco Rose.
...out coached because Sommer is a good goalie and you longnamed goalie is crap :laugh:
Saw the 1st half, but was not surprised it ended draw.

Author:  kolinzo [ Sat Aug 03, 2019 11:55 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: CHELSEA FOOTBALL CLUB 2019/2020 SEASON THREAD

I expect America's Pulisic to make noise in the EPL. This might make me watch EPL again.

Author:  danfo driver [ Sun Aug 04, 2019 12:02 am ]
Post subject:  Re: CHELSEA FOOTBALL CLUB 2019/2020 SEASON THREAD

kalani JR wrote:
Please note Frank Lampard getting outcoached by Marco Rose.


Marco Rose is a better coach than Lampard will ever be. Not even close.

Author:  mcal [ Sun Aug 04, 2019 2:21 am ]
Post subject:  Re: CHELSEA FOOTBALL CLUB 2019/2020 SEASON THREAD

danfo driver wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
Please note Frank Lampard getting outcoached by Marco Rose.


Marco Rose is a better coach than Lampard will ever be. Not even close.
...and he squandered 2 goal lead. Can't imagine if it were Rohr and the SE, na fire him right now.

Author:  danfo driver [ Sun Aug 04, 2019 2:55 am ]
Post subject:  Re: CHELSEA FOOTBALL CLUB 2019/2020 SEASON THREAD

mcal wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
Please note Frank Lampard getting outcoached by Marco Rose.


Marco Rose is a better coach than Lampard will ever be. Not even close.
...and he squandered 2 goal lead. Can't imagine if it were Rohr and the SE, na fire him right now.


This is what he has won as a coach---

2 Austrian Bundesliga titles: (2017–18) and (2018–19)
1 Austrian Cup: (2018–19)
1 UEFA Youth League: (2016–17)

Please show me what Rohr and Lampard have won. Thanks.

Author:  mcal [ Sun Aug 04, 2019 1:06 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: CHELSEA FOOTBALL CLUB 2019/2020 SEASON THREAD

danfo driver wrote:
mcal wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
Please note Frank Lampard getting outcoached by Marco Rose.


Marco Rose is a better coach than Lampard will ever be. Not even close.
...and he squandered 2 goal lead. Can't imagine if it were Rohr and the SE, na fire him right now.


This is what he has won as a coach---

2 Austrian Bundesliga titles: (2017–18) and (2018–19)
1 Austrian Cup: (2018–19)
1 UEFA Youth League: (2016–17)

Please show me what Rohr and Lampard have won. Thanks.
...and after such 'impressive' resume/cv, he could not beat a novice coach. I shudder :shock: :shock:

Author:  danfo driver [ Sun Aug 04, 2019 1:23 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: CHELSEA FOOTBALL CLUB 2019/2020 SEASON THREAD

mcal wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
mcal wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
Please note Frank Lampard getting outcoached by Marco Rose.


Marco Rose is a better coach than Lampard will ever be. Not even close.
...and he squandered 2 goal lead. Can't imagine if it were Rohr and the SE, na fire him right now.


This is what he has won as a coach---

2 Austrian Bundesliga titles: (2017–18) and (2018–19)
1 Austrian Cup: (2018–19)
1 UEFA Youth League: (2016–17)

Please show me what Rohr and Lampard have won. Thanks.
...and after such 'impressive' resume/cv, he could not beat a novice coach. I shudder :shock: :shock:


Who is a "novice" coach? The one who failed in Div 2 last year? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: You can continue to "shudder" all you like, please list the trophies won by Lampard and Rohr! Thats all I have asked. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Author:  mcal [ Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:02 am ]
Post subject:  Re: CHELSEA FOOTBALL CLUB 2019/2020 SEASON THREAD

...I weak for you.
A coach (Lampard) wey neva win nothing come 2 goals down to draw a match against a coach (your lord) wey don win everything earth and you dey laf as great achievement. I am confused :???: :???:

Author:  danfo driver [ Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:27 am ]
Post subject:  Re: CHELSEA FOOTBALL CLUB 2019/2020 SEASON THREAD

mcal wrote:
...I weak for you.
A coach (Lampard) wey neva win nothing come 2 goals down to draw a match against a coach (your lord) wey don win everything earth and you dey laf as great achievement. I am confused :???: :???:


:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

I see you have shuddered your way into confusion. I suspect this will be the case for eternity. Oniranu :lol: :lol:

Author:  Senator WIRES [ Wed Aug 07, 2019 3:34 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: CHELSEA FOOTBALL CLUB 2019/2020 SEASON THREAD

Will Lampard be given time at Chelsea? Paul Parker asks!! :lol:

Quote:
He's still got to give Chelsea Champions League football. Just being Frank Lampard doesn't guarantee you anything, as much as some people seem to think it will give him time. It gives him a better chance than a new face like [Maurizio] Sarri.

If he loses two or three games, I don't think the fans are going to be cursing him as quickly as they did Sarri. He still wants a lot for his club, so he'll still believe that despite losing Eden Hazard, Chelsea should still get Champions League football, and that's what fans will expect.

For all the talk that Frank's going to bring through young players, he's still got senior players that make up a very good squad.

" Hazard going could be one of those things where players actually step out and show a bit more than they did before."
With Hazard there, a superstar capable of winning games on his own, some players took the easy route. Some players could shake the dust off themselves and produce a little bit more than they did before. It might make Chelsea more of a team than just a team with a very, very good individual.


https://www.eurosport.com/football/prem ... tory.shtml

Author:  Bigpokey24 [ Wed Aug 07, 2019 3:54 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: CHELSEA FOOTBALL CLUB 2019/2020 SEASON THREAD

Senator WIRES wrote:
Will Lampard be given time at Chelsea? Paul Parker asks!! :lol:

Quote:
He's still got to give Chelsea Champions League football. Just being Frank Lampard doesn't guarantee you anything, as much as some people seem to think it will give him time. It gives him a better chance than a new face like [Maurizio] Sarri.

If he loses two or three games, I don't think the fans are going to be cursing him as quickly as they did Sarri. He still wants a lot for his club, so he'll still believe that despite losing Eden Hazard, Chelsea should still get Champions League football, and that's what fans will expect.

For all the talk that Frank's going to bring through young players, he's still got senior players that make up a very good squad.

" Hazard going could be one of those things where players actually step out and show a bit more than they did before."
With Hazard there, a superstar capable of winning games on his own, some players took the easy route. Some players could shake the dust off themselves and produce a little bit more than they did before. It might make Chelsea more of a team than just a team with a very, very good individual.


https://www.eurosport.com/football/prem ... tory.shtml

top 4 and trophy, if not lamps is gone....Chelsea is all about winning.. I already have my #lampsput

Author:  cchinukw [ Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:42 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: CHELSEA FOOTBALL CLUB 2019/2020 SEASON THREAD

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Senator WIRES wrote:
Will Lampard be given time at Chelsea? Paul Parker asks!! :lol:

Quote:
He's still got to give Chelsea Champions League football. Just being Frank Lampard doesn't guarantee you anything, as much as some people seem to think it will give him time. It gives him a better chance than a new face like [Maurizio] Sarri.

If he loses two or three games, I don't think the fans are going to be cursing him as quickly as they did Sarri. He still wants a lot for his club, so he'll still believe that despite losing Eden Hazard, Chelsea should still get Champions League football, and that's what fans will expect.

For all the talk that Frank's going to bring through young players, he's still got senior players that make up a very good squad.

" Hazard going could be one of those things where players actually step out and show a bit more than they did before."
With Hazard there, a superstar capable of winning games on his own, some players took the easy route. Some players could shake the dust off themselves and produce a little bit more than they did before. It might make Chelsea more of a team than just a team with a very, very good individual.


https://www.eurosport.com/football/prem ... tory.shtml

top 4 and trophy, if not lamps is gone....Chelsea is all about winning.. I already have my #lampsput

Na yam? 4 trophies ko, 4 trophies ni. :sneaky:

Author:  danfo driver [ Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:58 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: CHELSEA FOOTBALL CLUB 2019/2020 SEASON THREAD

cchinukw wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Senator WIRES wrote:
Will Lampard be given time at Chelsea? Paul Parker asks!! :lol:

Quote:
He's still got to give Chelsea Champions League football. Just being Frank Lampard doesn't guarantee you anything, as much as some people seem to think it will give him time. It gives him a better chance than a new face like [Maurizio] Sarri.

If he loses two or three games, I don't think the fans are going to be cursing him as quickly as they did Sarri. He still wants a lot for his club, so he'll still believe that despite losing Eden Hazard, Chelsea should still get Champions League football, and that's what fans will expect.

For all the talk that Frank's going to bring through young players, he's still got senior players that make up a very good squad.

" Hazard going could be one of those things where players actually step out and show a bit more than they did before."
With Hazard there, a superstar capable of winning games on his own, some players took the easy route. Some players could shake the dust off themselves and produce a little bit more than they did before. It might make Chelsea more of a team than just a team with a very, very good individual.


https://www.eurosport.com/football/prem ... tory.shtml

top 4 and trophy, if not lamps is gone....Chelsea is all about winning.. I already have my #lampsput

Na yam? 4 trophies ko, 4 trophies ni. :sneaky:


Chin-wuru-wuru, read what he said again. Dullard. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Author:  cchinukw [ Wed Aug 07, 2019 7:03 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: CHELSEA FOOTBALL CLUB 2019/2020 SEASON THREAD

danfo driver wrote:
cchinukw wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Senator WIRES wrote:
Will Lampard be given time at Chelsea? Paul Parker asks!! :lol:

Quote:
He's still got to give Chelsea Champions League football. Just being Frank Lampard doesn't guarantee you anything, as much as some people seem to think it will give him time. It gives him a better chance than a new face like [Maurizio] Sarri.

If he loses two or three games, I don't think the fans are going to be cursing him as quickly as they did Sarri. He still wants a lot for his club, so he'll still believe that despite losing Eden Hazard, Chelsea should still get Champions League football, and that's what fans will expect.

For all the talk that Frank's going to bring through young players, he's still got senior players that make up a very good squad.

" Hazard going could be one of those things where players actually step out and show a bit more than they did before."
With Hazard there, a superstar capable of winning games on his own, some players took the easy route. Some players could shake the dust off themselves and produce a little bit more than they did before. It might make Chelsea more of a team than just a team with a very, very good individual.


https://www.eurosport.com/football/prem ... tory.shtml

top 4 and trophy, if not lamps is gone....Chelsea is all about winning.. I already have my #lampsput

Na yam? 4 trophies ko, 4 trophies ni. :sneaky:


Chin-wuru-wuru, read what he said again. Dullard. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Retard. How bori? :laugh:

Author:  imehjunior [ Thu Aug 08, 2019 9:13 am ]
Post subject:  Re: CHELSEA FOOTBALL CLUB 2019/2020 SEASON THREAD

Don't even know how I feel with David Luiz attempt to force a move to Arsenal . Great player but can't overlook his head scratching moments.

Author:  imehjunior [ Thu Aug 08, 2019 9:30 am ]
Post subject:  Re: CHELSEA FOOTBALL CLUB 2019/2020 SEASON THREAD


Page 4 of 34 All times are UTC + 1 hour
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/